13th chapter

i will find you again.....

                                                             


2ne1 and exo had their plan set little did they know they were already together. After that first meeting it was hard for them to meet because of promotion CL had a solo song baddest female and exo with wolf.

 

The day of inkigayo~

CL was going to preform today.  She knew this was the chance. “dara unnie do you want to come with me?”  hoping dara could go meet exo.

 

Dara was excited and agreed. Hoping that she can see her boyfriend. Kekekeke

 

CL tried to text kris in the car but they are so busy to answer.  On the other EXO thought they were on their own.  They thought something was wrong with chanyeol. He stopped talking about dara, he always went out, and he always laughs when on the phone. They thought he had a girlfriend but never expected it was dara.

 

 

“chanyeol ah what are you doing?” baekhyun asked

 

“Yeah chanyeol do you have a girlfriend?” sehun asked. His eyes widen at the words.

 

“What? I don’t have a girlfriend” and he left the room.

 

“Well that was weird” tao commented.

“Yeah, by the way should we go call CL sshi? She’s coming today!” luhan said

 

“Yeah kris! Go call! You’re the only one that has her number!” yelled suho

 

Aish! Ya! Don’t you remember the time we were at the dorm? I lost my phone and it also broke when I found it today.”

 

“Argh!!!” baekhyun said in frustration. “ we have no progress”

“Let go find her” tao replied.

 

Some of the exo member went out to find her. Who stayed back was sehun, DO, kai, and tao.

 

“Why do I have to stay with the maknae line?” do pouted

 

“I wanted to go to! I even suggested the idea”  tao also said.

 

 

Meanwhile…

Cl and Dara reached inkigayo. Cl was contently looking at her phone. Dara just stared at the leader.

 

“Chaerin are you nervous or something you seem a bit off”dara said in a concern voice.

 

“Oh ani. It’s nothing lets go then.” They walk to Cl’s dressing room.

 

 

Exo are roaming the set looking for her dressing room. Cl is nowhere in sight.

 

“Where is she?” luhan looking around.

 

“Oh I think that her” suho pointing and running

 

“CL sshi!!!!” exo yelling.

 

Cl turned. “omo!!! Where have you guys been? I tried texting you but no reply.”

 

“Mian cl sshi, I lost my phone” kris replied

 

“ya I texted like a 100 times” cl said “it’s okay but I have to go I’m going to perform now” cl waved and left.

 

“what do we do?” baekhyun said

 

“nothing yet anyways we got to get ready. We’re gonna preform soon.” Kris said.  Exo left and went back to the dressing room.

 

Later~

 

“and the winner is CL CONGRAULATIONS!!!!” cl gave her speech. The music came on and everyone on stage was dancing even EXO.

 

Exo was thinking “I don’t want to leave I want to stay and party with CL” then all of them look shocked them looked at chanyeol. Dara came out hold a flag and waving it around. “omo dara noona is here?”

Kris gathered the members up. “ hey guys we’re gonna go give Cl a exo cd let’s go” all of them except chanyeol knew what was happening.

 

At CL’s dressing room~

Knock*

 

“Annyeonghaseyo we are one annyeonghaseyo exo imnida” they introduced themselves and gave a CD. “This is for you”

 

CL looked shocked to see them but knew exactly what’s happening. 

 

“Annyeonghaseyo!” dara said and bowed. “ dara imnida” dara turned to kris. “kris ah good to see you!” and went for a hug.

 

The exo members weren’t surprise but still shocked.

 

“annyeong noona. Long time no see!” kris hugged her back. “ these are my members and I’m sure you know chanyeol right?”

 

“ah yes. Anyeong!” and went to hug chanyeol then she gave him a kiss on the check.

 

“mwo?” They all said.

 

Chanyeol and dara holding hand and laughing. “sorry we didn’t tell you but we’ve been dating for a month.”

 

“Unni why didn’t you tell me” CL still shocked.

 

“sorry we wanted to see your guises reaction.” Dara apologized

 

“Well we weren’t completely honest. unnie the members and I met up with exo to get you together but I see you don’t need our help” cl said

 

The exo member then went to congratulated them. “chanyeol –ah congratulations you finally got your dara” said baekhyun.

 

“dara Noona we should celebrate now that they know!” chanyeol said.

 

“Yeah we should! How about Wednesday?” dara suggested

 

“That sound good” said suho

 

“Yeah chandara!! 2nexo together!!!” tao cheered. 

 


yo!!~ guy please support 2ne1's new album and also support CL. she's having a hard time right now. #staystrongCl