20th chapter

i will find you again.....

                                                              


Exo’s dorm~
RRIINNNG* A  alarm rings from the table next to the manager.  The manger tried to open his eye’s and yawning. He turn of the alarm and he blinks twice but then he noticed that it’s so quiet. He quickly gets up. He tries to walk to the room but he couldn’t get up. He was still tired. He stood up and checked the rooms and finds a lump shape on the bed. He goes over to check it. He touches but find out it was a pillow. The rage in his body just exploded. He walks back to the living room when the members are trying to sneak in.

“HA! I CAUGHT YOU! WHAT DID I SAY?” the manager yelled

“Oh manager hyung you’re awake we went out to buy you food!” chanyeol tried to cover

“FOOD? ARE YOU TRYING TO FOOL ME?” the manager yelled

Exo were surprised that he knew that they lied.

“I KNOW I FEEL ASLEEP BUT KNOW BECAUSE OF THIS I’M BRINGING REIN FORCEMENTS. YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE UNTIL I TELL YOU THAT YOU CAN GOT THAT?” the manager yelled.

Exo was all sent to their rooms.  Each room was now guarded by a staff member. Everywhere they go the staff members we’re nearby.

Chanyeol POV~

“I knew it was my fault, if only…” I said and sighed. “I’m so sorry dara noona.” I walked around the room thinking that were we really meant to be? Everything that happened is trying to draw me and dara apart. Should I give minho what he want or should just harder. “No don’t think like that chanyeol you need to protect her.” I yelled at myself. I have to protect the person I love to be together no matter how long I need to stay there by her side. It was not my members fault. It was mine and I should be the one punished.

I took my phone a text noona “I’m sorry but I love you…”

I also text “IT HURTS”

End of POV~

Dara was in the van going home after the party when her phone. “It’s from chanyeol” she said. She was so worried. “Lies, ha you big bang fan boy. Wait what why?” she scrolls down “ It hurt, ohh” she realized and cried. Dara read the text and knew exactly what happened.  “it’s my fault” she cried. The 2ne1 members wanted to say something and tried confronting her but she turned it away.  “No! This is not right. It’s Minho’s fault. He’s going to pay for this”

The van reached the dorm and girls were going in. but dara quickly ran to her car instead.

“UNNIE” Cl yelled but dara drove away.

Dara remembered that  they had a schedule and drove to the set where every sm MV filmed. She knew this because of when she worked with shinee. Dara got out of the car and found minho and slapped him.

“Noona?” minho said eye widen with the rest of shinee in the back.

“Please leave I don’t want you to see someone die” dara said to the other shinee members.

“no don’t leave I need a witness.” Minho said.

"what do we do?" key whispered to taemin. Taemin just shrugged and they slowly back away.

“ah these kids” minho said

“Stay always from me never go near me again, I said we won’t ever get back together” dara yelled

“I won’t stop bother you until the end because you’re the only one I love.” Minho said

“Argh stop lying” dara said slapping him then leaving.


 

I'M SOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. BUT HERE IT IS AND I'M TRYING TO WRITE MY FANFICS BUT MY SCHOOL WORK AND STUFF. ALSO THE SONG I PUT IN WAS RANDOM I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. ARGH!

ANYWAY IF YOU WANT PLEASE PUT A COMMENT I LIKE COME.HEHEHHE! :)

 

ALSO DID YOU HERE AKDONG MUSICIANS!! I LOVE THEM. AND CAN'T WAIT FOR ROOMMATES (2NEXO) MOMENT. 

 

OH YEAH I WAS THINKING THAT I SHOULD CHANGE THE TITLE BECAUSE THE STORIE DOESN'T MATCH ANYMORE. SHOULD I CHANGE IT? IF I DO WHAT SHOULD I CHANGE IT TO? I TRUST YOU GUYS CAUSE YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!