12th chapter

i will find you again.....

 


The date~

 

“Argh!! I’m late. What do I do?” dara keep thinking. “Where do I go? Do I look ok? ah aigoo!”  dara suddenly stopped. “Wait why am I running for a guy I hate? On the other hand I really gotta talk but wait what if he’s not there I’ll wait forever…”  dara kept saying making others around her stare at the crazy women.  Dara decided to go quickly trying to avoid the attention she created.

 

At the café minho was there. He had two drinks on the table with roses and a gift. Dara thought “ what’s happening? Don’t tell me he’s courting to me?”

 

“Oh beautiful you’re here! Come here my santoki” minho yelled.

 

“Oh what’s wrong no insult? Nothing?”  dara replied.

 

“What? No I would never. Come sit!” minho said

 

“Mwo? What’s wrong with him he’s acting nice” dara thought.

 

“Fine! But Minho we need to talk.” She said.

 

“Oh yeah noona I got a gift for my girlfriend. Here you go!” minho said

 

“What I’m not you girlfriend and I don-” dara was cut off

 

“Noona just open the gift.” Minho ordering dara.

 

“Fine” dara replied. She opened it and tear came running down.

 

“Do you remember our necklace with our memories? I want you to be mine again!” minho replied taking the necklace and putting it on dara.

 

“Mwo? Girlfriend? NO! I don’t want something like you to happen again.” Dara answered

 

“Well you have no choice your mines and you can’t deny it. KISS ME!” minho said trying to kiss dara

 

“NO! GET AWAY! STOP! HELP!” dara yelling.

 

 

Chanyeol~

 

Chanyeol finished cleaning the dorm. “finally! I’m finished” chanyeol relaxing. “Oh I should go find the members. I could join them” chanyeol quickly grabbed his clothes, changed and went out the door. He bumped into minho.

 

“Oh hyyung!!” chanyeol jumping to minho.

 

“Oh chanyeol where are the members” minho asked

 

“Oh they left me to clean but I’m going to meet them now how about you?”

 

“Just meeting an old friend of mine, do you want to come with me for a while I got to buy something but don’t want to be alone”

 

“Oh sure hyung I’ll go”

 

Minho and chanyeol went to go get roses and a gift.

 

“Hyung, do you have a girlfriend or something?”

 

“No but I’m hoping she’ll become”minho looks at the time “Chanyeol I going to go already. Bye” and minho quickly ran across the street. Chanyeol waved bye to minho and then grabed his phone trying to call baekhyun. After the call chanyeol went out of the store to see dara across the street going to the same café as minho.

 

“MWO? DARA NOONA?” chanyeol ran across the street and hid to spy on them. “ I today I helped minho try win my dara noona” chanyeol became even more jealous. When chanyeol saw dara yelling and trying to avoid minho, chanyeol quicly went in.

 

“HYUNG!!” chanyeol yelled and punching minho in the face.

 

“Mwo? Chanyeol what are you doing here?”

 

Dara also looked shocked

 

“Come on dara let’s leave” grabbing on to dara wrist dragging her out. They’re both outside at the park now.  “are you hurt noona?” Chanyeol staring into dara eyes now.

 

“Chanyeol … I…I’m sorry ” dara said in a weak voice. “ and… thank you”

 

“Noona why are you sorry and why were you with minho” chanyeol said.

 

“chanyeol, I was with minho because of you. He was my first love and I want to have more of a closure. Chanyeol the truth is I love you and what you did back there showed me your nothing like him. Will you be mine?”

 

Chanyeol  was shocked especially since he was about to give up soon. “dara noona, YES!!” just like they met his crackly voice showed again. 

 


Chanyeol and dara are a couple finally but no one else know’s except minho. How will this turn out?

 

SO GUYS THIS IS NOT THE END EVEN IF THEY GOT TOGETHER SO STAY TUNED AND COMMENT AND ALSO THANK TO THE SUBSCRIBERS YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME.