God Dammit

Presumptuous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

V.

It’s 6:30 am. I should be in school but I’m not. I lay on my bed as my head spins into a circle of the same thoughts over and over again. I am still unsure of the discussion that me and Sumin had yesterday. What confuses me the most is that the person who encourages and nags me to go to school is now telling me to wait and leave the country?? Ugh why should I listen to Sumin anyway?

I grab my uniform and put it on quickly and tie my hair up and leave for school. My phone rings out a notification from a text Baek sends me: Where were you this morning and yesterday?? Thought you were “anti social.” I turn my phone off and walk inside of the school building to meet a large crowd of people surrounding something in the middle of the school that I could not see. Everyone was whispering and making shocked and disgusted expressions as I make my way to the center of the crowd. The principal had a concerned and confused expression standing in front of the one and only of his kind at our school, Jung Daehyun.

The one thing different from him the last time I saw him was that he was no longer in our school uniform, he was caught. I knew this was coming.

Desperate for a sign of what to do next, I blurted out the first thing to save myself from being caught for helping him.

“What’s going on Dahyun? What happened?”

He rolled his eyes as he realizes I addressed him with his female name, and was trying to save myself

 

The one thing different from him the last time I saw him was that he was no longer in our school uniform, he was caught. I knew this was coming.

Desperate for a sign of what to do next, I blurted out the first thing to save myself from being caught for helping him.

“What’s going on Dahyun? What happened?”

He rolled his eyes as he realizes I addressed him with his female name, and was trying to save my own first.

"Excuse me but is this your friend here? He says that you are the one who tricked him into gender bending his identity to this school?" the principal interrupeted our instense staring session.

Absolute nonsense. What is this rubish they are talking about?

"Excuse me?? Yes, I am his friend but I did not do anything mister principal." I belitled in disbelief even though that was kind of a half assed lie.

The principal squinted his eyes in confusion looking at Daehyun and then looking back at me.

"What even happened here? I just got here due to a family emergency?" I asked truthfully this time.

The crowd of people started to disperse as the conversation became more on serious matters.

"Ah... So emergency family problems, you know about it then?" Daehyun asked before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter