Bathroom

Presumptuous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

II. 

 

 

“Subin!!!111!!1!”

.

“OH MY FRIGGEN GOD WHAT DO YOU NEED NOW??????” I screeched back to my sister.

My sister Sumin, older than me by 6 years owns a market grocery store now.

One step closer to becoming one of those dirty old ladies.

I laughed at my own mental jokes but was soon interrupted by the bipolar beast again.

“HURRY THE FAK OVER HERE AND CLEAN ASILE 7. IF YOU WANT YOUR PAYCHECK YOU BETTER COME IN 5… 4….3….2……”

Yes I needed money. It was dumb enough to attend an all girls school, but even dumber to enrolling myself into a private and expensive all girls school.

I hesitantly threw myself up the stairs but once I remembered the tuition money I ran like there was no tomorrow.

“GO CLEAN ASILE 7 BEFORE ONE OF THOSE BALD OLD GUYS SLIPS AND MAKE ME PAY FOR AMBULANCE AGAIN.”

I hope one of those bald old guys is your future husband.

Although, my sister was bratty and bickers with everyone, the whole town agreed we reflected each other better than mirrors reflected ourselves.

Maybe that’s why we never get along.

I walked over to aisle 7 with slumped shoulders and a scowl on my face.

I, Kwon Subin hate cleaning, hate wearing aprons as uniforms, and worst of all dealing with neat freaks especially if they were blood related to me. You could say that I hate my job. Actually I could say I hate my job, except it’s illegal to say you hate working for my sister especially when the whole town adored her for growing up so fine and smart.

My whole body felt dead by the time I cleaned 468735468 more aisles of the store. I sighed ripping off my apron and untying my hair relieved that I could get out of this hell hole.

“WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU’RE GOING SUBIN????”

Not anywhere near you.

“ugh wHAT DO YOU NEED NOW YOU DEMANDING LITTLE PIGEON?!?1??!!?”

“Clean the bathrooms Subin, looks like there’s still about 30 seconds before the clock says your shift is over, oh and remember once you start doing a task you don’t leave it unfinished even if your shift ends according to rule #26.”  Sumin faked a smile while pointing to the great big thick rulebook stacked above the aprons.

Cringing at Sumin, I dragged myself to the oh so “wonderful” smells of the bathrooms.

I got one of those nose pinchers things and clipped it on to my nose, strapped on a puffy big suit to protect me from germs and wore a hairnet and sprayed anti-germ spray all over me from head to toe. I took a deep breath and pushed open the door of the women’s room.

Wow do you know how much I regret taking that deep breath?

Gagging, I put on gloves and opened the closet to look for cleaning tools.

I was half gagging and on the brink of puking as I glanced at the yellow pigment of the walls. Hung above the sink was a sanitation score sign proudly stating this was a 97.3% sanitized bathroom.

I don’t know if the sanitation manager guy was blind and had a smelling disability or they accidently wrote 3.79 backwards.

I bent over and started deep cleansing the horrifying bathroom toilets.

 

Daehyun’s POV

Stupid Himchan hyung had one of his eating

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter