Say What?

Presumptuous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IV.

I literally cannot believe such a fool like this can even exist. The same rude customer the other day comes up to me and asks me to keep his gender bending identity safe? What an actual ert!

"Please like you won't understand I really have to be a girl for now please please!" Peehyun begs as he clings onto my blazer.

Ugh this little ert. I guess it won't hurt to just keep a secret, but first I need something in return.

"Ugh Ugh okay okay just do all my homework for the rest of the semester alright?? Oh and buy me lunch everyday."

"What??/1/!? You think I'm rich or something?"

"Do you want to be a girl or not????"

". Fine."

"Buy me lunch."

"Okay okay..."

Daehyun felt like he was circling the drain every breath he took as they walked to the cafeteria.

What will I tell Yongguk when I am being charged for being a ert at a high school?? 

"ity , ity , ity ity ." 

"Stop with the negative language we're in school right now."

"Frickity frick."

"Daehyun ugh."

They finally arrived at the cafeteria and sat down. I had the urge to tell Subin the truth about my cross dresing but I felt like she would think I was an actual ert because that's actual evidence. Oh whatever it.

"Hey Subin..."
"Yes, Peehyun."

"I mean Poobin you have to help me with this because I really really want to befriend the bikini model Hyosung!"

"What?? You're telling me that you're an actual ert?"

I knew this was going to happen.

"Please do not misunderstand miss poo, I am just a regular boy with needs okay okay."

Subin rolled her eyes and took the cash out of my wallet for her meal. 

"Okay okay massage my feet for me I'm tired."

The things I do for Jeon Hyosung. I can't believe I'm actually doing this.

I kneeled down and started to grab her feet when Subin slapped my arm with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter