Peehyun?

Presumptuous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

III.

 

“So that guy just called you Poobin for no reason?” Baekhyun asked while chewing on a churro. I nodded, catching my breath after telling Baekhyun the whole story of “Poobin and Peehyun.”

“Okay, so did you tell Sumin about how Peehyun was being rude?” he questioned blankly still focused on the churro he was eating.

“She doesn’t listen to me, Sumin wouldn’t give a crap about rude customers anyways.” I mumbled, eyeing the churro Baekhyun was eating hungrily.

A moment of silence was dedicated to Baekhyun and his noming on churros.

“But why do you think Peehyun was doing in a girl’s bathroom?” Baekhyun asked lifting an eyebrow.

“Like I explained he was too concerned about his bladder to notice the signs on the door probably…”

“Or maybe he’s a ert!”

“What? He’s a what? Did you say he might be a Baekhyun?”

“I’m not a ert.” Baekhyun put on a fake poker face.

“Well…” I chortled, almost tripping on a tree branch from laughing.

Baekhyun glared at me pretending he was mad still gnawing on a churro.

“Poobin and Peehyun.” He said out of the blue, controlling his giggles most likely thinking of lame bathroom jokes.

“Shut up Baekarrhea.” I smiled mischievously as the both of us continued walking.

We pushed the gates open revealing a school yard full of girls. “Baekhyun it’s time for you to leave before you get by the girls at the school or kicked inthepartyoudontwannabekickedin by the principal again.” I turned to Baekhyun waving at his pouting face. I quickly snatched the churro out of his hand turned my back to him as the gates closed. “That was for Chanyeol oppa!!!11!” He screeched back at me as I continued walking foreword. “You mean hyung.” I corrected, still walking but pointed back to Baekhyun.

“Whatever.” He muttered probably flipping his hair with fake sass.

I could see his pinched up face sticking his tongue out past the gates without even turning my head. That’s how often this happened. That’s how well I know him.

 

Another day at this wonderful wonderful wonderful place.

I smiled scornfully pushing the doors open hoping my blazer or my skirt won’t rip.

“Hey, new student here?” A girl with a face shaped like a pancake walked towards me grinning.

What does this person want? I can’t help but think negatively knowing the fact that I’m cross-dressing into a ty all girls school.

“Uhh yes.” My voice cracked sounding like a pre puberty middle schooler.

 She reached out her hand for me to shake. “Hi, my name is Kimu-jeni, I am a Japanese foreign exchange student! Nice to meet you, isn’t your name Dahyun? Right?”

This girl seems alright. At least I could make some friends from this.

“Ah, yes my name is Dahyun. Would you mind showing me around the school?” I asked, grinning as friendly as possible while shaking her hand.

“Oh… actually I’m new here too, that’s why I thought we could be friends.” Kimu-jeni retorted putting her hand behind her neck looking at me apologetically.

“That’s okay, we could just explore the school by ourselves and steal makeup from people’s lockers?” I suggested attempting to sound as girly as possible.

“Okay” Kimu-jeni shot me a weird glance and walked off ahead of me, leading the way.

“You can call me Kimuji by the way. That’s what my friends call me.” She looked back checking if I was still up for exploring the school and robbing people for makeup.

“You can call me Dahyun, just Dahyun. I guess.”

 

“You see my parents are from Brunei and I lived there for a couple years that’s where I grew up. Then I moved to Japan because my parents traced back my step grandparents and found out we were like ½ Japanese of something. That was when I was only 11 and ever since then I lived in Japan. But then my family wanted to move to Korea because my older sister got a scholarship from a really good university here. My behavior or “attitude” at home made my parents enroll me into a strict all girls school. So what’s your story Dahyun?”

.

Should I tell her the truth?
I barely know her what am I thinking?

I decided to make up a twisted up version of my story, well except in female form.

“Um, I lived here my whole life, I have a brother here named Yongguk and he’s overprotective about erted boys so he sent me down here s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter