Unsigned Pt.6

Unsigned

Hello.

So...

I just saw the results from the voting and the winning pairing was Yoonhyun :D with 72 votes. 

You may now start to read this chapter :) Bye~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nana's POV

 

Orange Caramel was scheduled to be on the same program with So Nyuh Shi Dae and that program was Show Champion.

 

So here I was with my two group members, Raina and Lizzy.

 

We were on stage standing beside SNSD & I have to admit that they're all very pretty.

 

But I can't help but stare at Yoona.

 

She's beautiful....

 

But I also think that I'm beautiful.

 

At first I don't understand why Seohyun loves her..

 

Yoona and I both share the same last name which is Im and we're both tall and beautiful..

 

But now I kind of know why.

 

Yoona and I have different personalities.

 

She's more of the shy type yet has a dorky side while I'm more confident and playful.

 

We're different in a lot of ways.

 

As I kept staring at her with a frown, I felt a hand hold my hand.

 

"Unnie, are you okay?" asked Lizzy.

 

I gave her a weak smile and nodded.

 

"The winner is So Nyuh Shi Dae!" MC oppa and MC unnie both said and the fans cheered loudly.

 

I was happy for them but kind of disappointed that we didn't win but that was okay because they deserved it.

 

The Mr Mr song started playing during their encore stage and everyone else walked off the stage.

 

When I walked into back stage, I was surprised to see Seohyun waiting for me because she never attends any of tese things anymore.

 

Seohyun was wearing a face mask and a hoodie that covered her head so that no one recogniexed her but I could already tell that it was her.

 

"Hey." I said and walked behind her.

 

"H..Hey" she stuttered a bit.

 

"You came to visit me?" I asked.

 

And I saw her nod but her eyes were staring at the T.V. of SNSD performing.

 

I knew she missed them a lot and I'm willing to take her to meet them.

 

"You could still meet them. I'll take you there." I said.

 

"N..No.. Do.. not.. w..want.." she says while shaking her head as if she was afraid.

 

"Okay." I said before I grabbed the handles on the wheelchair that she was sitting on and started to wheel her to Orange Caramel's waiting room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After the encore stage, Taeyeon rushed off of stage.

 

"Yah! Kim Taeyeon, where are you going?" asked Tiffany.

 

"I'm going to the bathroom!" yelled Taeyeon in a hurry before she ran to the nearby restroom.

 

After Taeyeon disappeared, the other girls started to talk.

 

"What's up with Taeyeon these days? She's been kind of moody and distant like she's avoiding talking to us." said Sooyoung.

 

"I'm sorry guys.. She must still be mad at me." said Yoona.

 

And none of the girls spoke.

 

Meanwhile, Taeyeon used the bathroom and then she washed her hands.

 

One her way back to her members, she thought about going over to Orange Caramel's waiting room. She wanted to tell the girls that they did a good job. However, when she entered the room, she saw Nana sitting on top of someone who was sitting on the wheelchair and the two were too busy making out to notice her.

 

Taeyeon's face turned red then she heard voices from behind her.

 

"Yah! Im Jin-Ah! What the hell are you doing?!" asked the shocked Lizzy and Raina who were standing behind Taeyeon.

 

Nana broke the kiss and turned back to yell at her members when she saw that Taeyeon was also there beside them and was staring at her direction in shock before her her eyes were b with tears.

 

"S..Seohyun...?" Taeyeon took a step forward. "Is that really you?" she asked while trying to contain her sobs.

 

Seohyun bit her lip and nodded. She didn't expect to meet her unnie at all.

 

"Y..You're alive? W.Why didn't you come back?" asked Taeyeon.

 

Nana got off of Seohyun and stood beside her awkwardly.

 

"I..I..d..di..did..n't.. know..i..if i..it w..was a..a..al.rriiight." said Seohyun and Taeyeon frowned at the way Seohyun talked.

 

She looked at Nana confused.

 

Nana gave her a look that said "I'll tell you later."

 

"I missed you so much!" said Taeyeon before she walked over to Seohyun then lowered herself and hugged her.

 

"I..I m..mi..ssedd yyou t..too, un..nie." said Seohyun, hugging back.

 

Taeyeon wiped her tears before looking at Nana.

 

"Please tell me what happened to her." she begged and Nana told her.

 

After Nana finished telling Taeyeon what happened, Taeyeon felt sorry for her dongsaeng. 

 

"Are you two together?" asked Taeyeon.

 

Nana and Seohyun both nodded.

 

Taeyeon smiles.

 

"Please take care of her." she says.

 

"I will. Don't worry." said Nana, smiling back.

 

"Well, I have to go." said Taeyeon.

 

Seohyun holds her hands.

 

"What is it?" asked Taeyeon.

 

Seohyun looked at Nana for help.

 

"Seohyun doesn't want to other girls to know about her yet and she wants to know if you'll join us for dinner tonight at my house?" asked Nana.

 

Taeyeon smiles.

 

"Sure." she answered.

 

"Anyways, the girls are waiting for me so I better get going. See you guys later. And bye Raina. Bye Lizzy-ah." said Taeyeon as she hugged them and left.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After a month, everyone began to feel something different about Taeyeon. She seemed more lively and not lonely. She always went out and never stayed home and drink until she falls asleep. It was as if someone changed her.

 

The girls were all in the living room when Taeyeon walked through the front door looking a bit happier than usual.

 

"Taetae, can we ask you something?" asked Tiffany.

 

"Hmm?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"Well.. how should I say this.." says Tiffany.

 

"Is it Sehun who's making you happier now?" asked Hyoyeon.

 

Taeyeon was shocked.

 

"W..What are you talking about?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"You're different!" said Jessica. 

 

"What's your point?" she asked.

 

"You don't look lonely anymore!" said Jessica.

 

"Is that a problem?" asked Taeyeon.

 

"No! But it's really odd!" said Jessica.

 

"Ugh! You guys are too much!" said Taeyeon.

 

"Tell us!" the girls said together.

 

"Tell you guys what?" asked Taeyeon.

 

"Who have you been meeting? Is it your boyfriend Sehun?!" Yuri accused.

 

"No Yuri! Sehun never made her this happy before! She must be meeting with someone else!" said Sunny then Yoona, Hyoyeon, and Sooyoung nodded..

 

"Shut up!!" yelled Taeyeon and everyone was shocked.

 

Taeyeon sighs in frustration.

 

"Just be quiet for a minute. My head hurts." she mumbles while messaging her head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: To update more often, I decided to post short updates :) Anyways, sorry for the lack in Yoonhyun but it'll get there soon <3