Unsigned Pt.2

Unsigned

"Time of death. 8:20 P.M."

 

"Wait, doctor. Look." said the nurse then the doctor/surgent looked back at the machine and saw....

 

His patients hearteat was beating again!!

 

He started to chuckle and cry.

 

"She's alive... haha..I can't believe it... she's alive.." he said to himself. 

 

"It'a a miracle... Seo Joohyun, you sure are a lucky one.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

An hour later, a beautiful woman walked into her father's office at the hospital. She took off her sunglasses and greeted her father.

 

"Hello appa, is she alright?" she asked.

 

Her father nodded.

 

"She is, sweetie, but......"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Days passed then they turned into weeks and eventually months since Seohyun's disappearance. The girls were all sad and hoping that their maknae will call them and come back. Even the whole SM Family were concerned. Being Seohyun's bestfriend since they were kids, Yoona had called Seohyun's parents and asked about Seohyun but the latter's parents also had no clue. Yoona felt like giving up. She spent every night sleeping in guilt and crying until no more tears could fall.

 

Yoona sat on the bench and stared at the river.

 

She missed the latter so much that she hugged the keroro that Seohyun gave her to sleep everynight.

 

"Baby, what's wrong?" asked Seung Gi.

 

Yoona looks at him and fakes a smile.

 

"Nothing's wrong.. it's just... I miss Seohyun." she says.

 

He hugs her and kissed her cheek.

 

"I wanted to ask you something. Why'd she leave all of a sudden? She really seemed to enjoy singing so why'd she leave everything behind?" he asked.

 

Yoona bit her lip. 'It's because of me..' she thought. "I...I don't know.." she lied.

 

He didn't ask more because he felt that it wasn't any of his business.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At home Yoona hugged her pillow and thought about her time with Seohyun.

 

'I miss you so much, Hyunnie.... and I'm so sorry to have hurt you.' she thought. 

 

She wasn't alone. In the living room with her was Jessica and Sunny. Sooyoung was busy with her MC carreer. Taeyeon and Tiffany were with the Exo boys practicing their performance together. Hyoyeon and Yuri were probably getting food or something.

 

"Yah! Get your feet off of me!" Jessica squealed and pushed Sunny's legs off of her lap.

 

Sunny smirked evilly.

 

"Sica-ah... look, it's a CUCUMBER!" she holds up a cucumber and waves it in front of Jessica's face.

 

Jessica made a disgusted look.

 

"Eww... " she says.

 

That was when the door slammed opened and in came Yuri and Hyoyeon in tears.

 

"Guys... turn on the news.. I just got a call from Sooyoung." said Yuri, shaking.

 

Sunny the news.

 

"A few months ago, there had been a terrible accident and now it has been confirmed that one of the cars involved in the accident belonged to SNSD's past member, Seohyun-shi..."

 

Yoona covered .

 

Jessica and Sunny's eyes widen in shock and Sunny dropped the cucumber onto the ground.

 

Hyoyeon was sobbing.

 

And Yuri looked away when it showed images of Seohyun's car. It was damaged pretty bad and there was lots of smoke and also a bit of flame coming form the car.

 

"The witnesses said that during that time, Seohyun-shi's car was seen speeding and then collided into another. All passengers from the other car had minor injuries, however, witnesses said that when they saw Seohyun-shi, she was covered in blood and unconscious. No one knows if the used to be idol is alive or dead."

 

Then a few pictures of Seohyun's bloody body being carried by the paramedics were shown on the news.

 

Jessica looked away and covered her ears. She did not want to hear anymore.

 

Sunny held onto the remote tightly as if she were about to crush it.

 

Hyoyeon falls down onto her and hugs her knees. She couldn't believe that her used to be roommate might be dead.

 

Yuri picked up her phone and made some calls.

 

And Yoona, she wished that what she heard wasn't true. She forced herself up and ran out of the dorm, crying and screaming. The others chased her.

 

"This can't be true!! It can't!!! Seohyun-ah!!! Seohyun!!" She screamed before she was tackled onto the ground by Hyoyeon and Yuri who slapped her and shook her body.

 

"Calm down, Yoona!! Calm the heck down!!!" Yuri screamed, in tears.

 

"Shut up! Leave me alone!!" said Yoona.

 

"You're making a scene!! Let's go back inside and wait for the others to arrive!" said Yuri.

 

Not waiting for Yoona's reply, all four of the girls dragged Yoona back to the dorm.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As months went by, the girls of Girls' Generation was seen to be lacking in confident, spirit and energy by other groups and also fans. Even groups that looked up to them seen their SNSD seniors at their worst without their maknae. 

 

TTS was replaced by TaeTi+Exo since the two groups were very close.

 

The leader, Kim Taeyeon, was now always seemed to be hanging alone when she had free time. She was getting more and more depressed over time so she usually locked herself up in her room. 

 

Jessica stayed at home more often than back at the dorm with her members. She didn't want to be at the dorm that reminded her of the maknae who everyone thought was dead. And whenever she sees her sister, she would hug her and tell her that she loved her. She does the same to her members as well.

 

Sunny worked on variety shows and was never around the other members often. And whenever she was around the other members, she would never look at them or even try to play with them. She doesn't even game anymore.

 

Yoona was always out with her boyfriend so she was never in the dorms and when she was, all was heard coming from her room are her sobs and screams.

 

And Sooyoung, well, she also spent most of her time with her boyfriend.

 

Hyoyeon, Yuri and Tiffany were the most sane. They acted normal. They even decided to room up together with only the three of them to give Yoona, Jessica, Taeyeon, Sooyoung, and Sunny their own rooms. 

 

On stage, Hyoyeon, Yuri, and Tiffany would act all dorky and show their fans how happy they are and how they enjoy playing together while the others faked their smiles and seemed to lack spirit and energy.

 

"I want to say something and I hope all of you Sones will listen." said Tiffany. "To our dearest maknae, we love you and the moments we shared as a group, as a family, will always be remembered and cherished..  thankyou for everything..." she finished in tears.

 

The other members sobbed as well and hugged eachother before they went backstage.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A year went by and the girls made progress. They released and sold many albums. They always received many awards. Girls Generation was reviving slowly with eight members. Taeyeon became less depressed with the help of everyone she knew. Jessica spent more time in the dorms again instead of going home. Sunny started gaming again when her members told her that Seohyun wouldn't like seeing her stop doing something she loved. Hyoyeon was dancing and she started to help teach other trainees in SM. Sooyoung still spent time with her boyfriend and sometimes she'll bring her boyfriend over to the dorms to hang out. Yuri continued writing songs for their albums. Tiffany sometimes flew back to America to visit or work but most of the time, she had to attend a photoshoot and meet celebrities everywhere around the world. And Yoona, she's still together with Lee Seung Gi. The only thing different is that she spent less time at the dorm and more time at his place.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Back at the hospital..*

 

Seo Joohyun was connected with wires and she had an oxygen mask on her face that was connected to a machine to help her breathe. It's been over a year since she's been in a coma. The impact on her head was hard and it also left a big damage, leaving a slanted scar on her head above her right eyebrow.

 

The doctor's daughter, Im Nana, took care of Seohyun all by herself when she found out that her father's patient was Seo Joohyun, the used-to-be-member of Girls' Generation. The truth is that Im Nana had always admire and liked Seohyun ever since she saw her at the Asian Awards Ceremony. 

 

Nana didn't trust anyone else so she asked her father to let her take care of Seohyun since she was the one who witnessed the accident and called for help. Her father let her do it since he trusted her.

 

And to those who don't know who Nana is, she's a member of After School.

 

Nana gently wiped Seohyun's forehead with a wet towel.

 

"When will you wake up? You're missing out a lot, Seohyun-ah.." she says.

 

During the time of the accident, Nana didn't know that it was Seohyun who was in the accident. But when she saw the text message, she then knew.. There was only one Im Yoona and that means that Seo Joohyun had to be Seohyun from SNSD. Nana wanted to blame Yoona for causing Seohyun's death but she didn't because she couldn't. There was no proof that Yoona did anything besides send a text right before the accident happened which wasn't even opened and read. That must mean that Seohyun didn't even look at the text so it wasn't texting and driving that caused the accident, right? Well, Nana didn't know anything. The only one who knows is Seohyun herself but she wasn't awake.

 

Nana is willing ot take care of Seohyun even after the latter wakes up if she allowed her to.

 

She smiled at Seohyun then puts the towel into the bucket before she stood up and walked out of the door.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

End of Part 2!

Anyways, I've been thinking...

Should I write a happy ending? Almost every story now that I've been reading are angst and it's been making me more depressed.

I'm not being mean because I'm supportive of Yoona and Seung Gi's relationship but I also know that alot of Yoonhyun shippers are all disappointed when it comes to reading fanfics of Yoonhyun now, am I right? Maybe not.. I dunno.

So, I came up with a resolution and it's that this is just a fanfic. It's not real and it probably will never be real so... to all of you Yoonhyun shippers out there, be happy! This fanfic probably wouldn't be angst! Yay! Yoonhyun is slowly reviving again!! Well, in this story it is XD.

And to all of those out there who don't like the idea, you probably wouldn't want continue to read this story... This is just my warning. Please don't be mad at me! I actually have a feeling that either way the story turns out will make one side unhappy and another side happy so oh well..

Byebye :) Till next time~