Unsigned Pt.4

Unsigned

Taeyeon's POV

 

They thought that I never noticed anything that was happening but they were wrong. I knew that my little maknae, Seohyun, was in love with Yoona. I wasn't bothered by that. What bothered me was the fact that I witnessed Seohyun's confession to Yoona four years ago.and just when they had something going on, Yoona betrayed her. I never said it outloud but at that time, I really wanted to slap Yoona for making Seohyun cry.

 

I love Yoona since she's like my younger sister but I believe that it was her fault that Seohyun left the group. However, I do not blame her for the death of Seohyun because it wasn't her fault. 

 

Sometimes, I wish that people will stop looking down at me. They don't look down at me because I'm short but because they think I'm a useless leader that can't even lead the group. I know that sometimes I think too much and that I don't talk much because I feel stressed out or depressed but can they all just stop? Everywhere, people always complain that I act too dorky and immature to be a leader but the truth is that I only act like that with my members because we're having so much fun.. They never took a chance to notice my mature and serious side. 

 

So now, I'm gonna show them who I am..

 

I'm Kim Taeyeon, SNSD's leader.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No one's POV

 

Yoona was confused when Taeyeon ignored her and went to talk to someone else.

 

Sighing, Yoona went to talk to Yuri.

 

"Unnie, what are you doing?" Yoona asked.

 

Yuri was getting her make up done by the make-up artist.

 

"Oh, hey Yoona. I'm just getting my make-up done." said Yuri. 

 

Once her make-up was done, the make-up artist left the room and it was only the eight women of SNSD present in the room.

 

"Unnie, Is Taeyeon unnie mad at me?" Yoona asked then Yuri looked at Taeyeon who was talking to Tiffany.

 

"I don't know. She seems to be in a good mood." said Yuri as she and Yoona stared at Taeyeon who was joking around with Tiffany.

 

"She ignored me when I said hi." said Yoona.

 

"Maybe she's stressed or didn't see you. She does have all of the responsibility as the leader, Yoona." said Yuri.

 

Yoona didn't say anything.

 

"Yah! Hwang Miyoung! Are you cheating on me with ByunTaeyeon?!" Jessica's piercing voice shouted.

 

"I'm not!" cried Tiffany, who was dragged away by her jealous girlfriend into the backroom.

 

After the two disappeared into the back room, Taeyeon suddenly looked all serious.

 

And everyone was quiet as they watched Taeyeon walk up to Yoona.

 

*Slap.*

 

Yoona's eyes widen in shock then she held her red cheek and then she looked at Taeyeon with teary eyes.

 

"You b*tch!" Taeyeon screamed.

 

Yuri was speechless and her body refused to get up from the chair to stop Taeyeon from hurting Yoona because she was afraid.

 

Sunny bolted up from her chair and rushed over to Yoona to check her redden cheek.

 

"What do you think you are doing, Taeyeon!" yelled Sunny who was also shocked.

 

Sooyoung who came to her senses ran over to Sunny to stop her from starting a fight with Taeyeon.

 

And the Jeti couple also came out of the room when they heard yelling.

 

"What the H*ck is going on?" asked Jessica with her arms crossed.

 

"She slapped Yoona!" said Sunny.

 

"She in deserved it!" Taeyeon yelled back.

 

"Tae... why did she deserve it?" Tiffany calmly asked as she and Jessica walked over to Taeyeon's side.

 

"She's the reason why Seohyun left the group in the first place! She's a liar! A cheater! A in user!" Taeyeon shouted while glaring at Yoona who hung her head down.

 

The members were confused.

 

"Huh?"

 

Taeyeon bitterly smiled.

 

"Do you wonder how I found out, Yoona? Well, listen here.. I was there when she confessed.." she says and Yoona finally looked at her.

 

"U..Unnie..."

 

"You played with her feelings and her body.. you used her when oppa wasn't around.." said Taeyeon who was getting teary. "For four years, I kept silent but I can't... not anymore.." Taeyeon sobbed.

 

All of the girls looked at Yoona in disbelief when they finally understood what Taeyeon was saying.

 

"I did love her, unnie!" said Yoona who was crying, too.

 

Taeyeon shook her head.

 

"You might have at one point but your love changed and you chose oppa instead. You lied to her because you were selfish. You didn't want to let her go even when you had oppa. You wanted her to be yours only and you weren't planning on sharing her. Now tell me. Am I wrong?" asked Taeyeon.

 

Yoona saw her unnies all looking at her waiting for an answer.

 

She looked down and bit her lip.

 

"You're not wrong.." she says.

 

"I can't believe it." said Jessica.

 

Tiffany was disappointed as well.

 

Sunny backed away from Yoona and couldn't believe that she backed her up. 

 

"Yoona, you're like my best friend but hearing about this is really shocking and so wrong.." Yuri, the player, muttered. 

 

Sooyoung's eyes watered as she thought about Seohyun's feelings and how hurt she must have been when she found out that she was used.

 

Hyoyeon mutters to herself, "I should've noticed.."

 

"I love oppa but I also love Joohyun. Even after I was with oppa, I couldn't let Joohyun go.. she was mine first and she can't be with anyone else besides me.. I know I'm selfish but I couldn't lose her unnie. I needed her.. and she loved me. I still love her, unnie. It was only when she left that I realized how much I missed her, loved her, and wanted her back. I never broke it off with oppa because he's all that I have now.. but I'm not using him as replacement for Joohyun. I love him, too, unnie. I'm sorry, unnie." says Yoona.

 

Taeyeon lets out a bitter laugh.

 

"You're so unbelievable... you also broke my heart, Yoona... You're the reason that this group is breaking apart.. " then she walked away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nana's POV

 

Even though Seohyun is my girlfriend, I feel that she doesn't love me the way I love her..

 

I know that she has someone else in her heart and when I asked her, she wouldn't tell me.

 

But it doesn't matter to me.

 

At least we're together now..

 

I smiled at her as she ate cereol and watched dramas with me.

 

"Baby, you have milk on your lips." I helped her wipe and she grinned at me.

 

"Do you want more?" I asked when she finished her cereol.

 

She shook her head.

 

I took the bowl away from her and set it onto the table.

 

She layed her head on my shoulder and I smiled silently.

 

I wish we could be like this forever but nothing lasts forever.

 

I felt her trace something on my thigh.

 

'I love you'

 

"I love you, too." I whispered.

 

She traces words on my thighs again.

 

'I'm sorry.'

 

I nodded sadly.

 

Sadly, she meant it in a different way. She doesn't love me as a lover..

 

'Nana, I'm sorry...'

 

"I know but I'm not going to give up on you." I said, determined.

 

She kissed my cheek and gave me a cute smile.

 

"So. please love me....don't hurt me... "

 

'Okay...'