Unsigned Pt.5

Unsigned

Seohyun's POV

 

Hurting her was never something that I wanted to do but I kept doing it.

 

I want to be able to talk confidently but I can't. When I think of something, I can't say it well. People all around me look at me differently. To them, I'm some kind of retard. It hurts me but she never treats me like they do. 

 

I want to tell her that I love her, too.. but I don't want to hurt her because I also love someone else.

 

I don't want to hurt Nana. All I want to do is make her happy now..

 

I felt her move the strand of hair away from my face.

 

"Can't sleep?" She asked me as we layed on our sides facing eachother on the bed.

 

I shook my head.

 

"Why not?" she asked.

 

I frowned.

 

"Why are you frowning?" she asked.

 

I opened my mouth and tried to speak but all that came out was "I..I..d..dw...do.." I stopped trying to speak as I can't and hid my face in embarrassment. I felt angry at myself for not knowing how to talk right.

 

She pulled me in and wrapped her arms around me.

 

I buried my face into her neck and sobbed.

 

I felt sorry for her.

 

She didn't have to take care of me..

 

I felt mad.

 

If only I wasn't speeding in my car that day when I tried to run away..

 

And I thought back to the reason why all of this happened.

 

Yoona...

 

I would be lying if I said that I didn't miss her..

 

I miss her a lot.. & I also miss my unnies.

 

"I love you.." I heard Nana say.

 

I want to say the same to her but I didn't.

 

Slowly, I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 @ the Soshi dorm

 

Yoona felt extrememly lonely because all of her members wouldn't speak to her because of what she did to their precious maknae. Even her bestfriend, Yuri, wouldn't take a glance at her.

 

Yoona cried herself to sleep again like what she had been doing the last 3 years when she found out the Seohyun died.

 

She blames herself if the group were to break up.

 

It was late at night but she was still crying when she heard the door to her room open up.

 

Someone walked in and closed the door.

 

Yoona felt her body being pulled forward and she found herself crying inside her unnie's embrace.

 

"Fany-unnie... I'm so sorry. I never wanted to hurt anyone.." Yoona sobbed into her friend's shoulder.

 

Tiffany nodded and wiped her tears.

 

"I know.. and I don't blame you for what you did. Everyone makes mistakes at least once in their life time and some are given a second chance to fix it.. but this can't be fixed.. and you know that.." said Tiffany.

 

Yoona nodded.

 

"I want to apologize to everyone." she says.

 

Tiffany smiles.

 

"They'll come around, Yoona.. Just give them time. They'll forgive you because they love you." said Tiffany.

 

"Unnie, I miss her so much. I miss Seohyun." she says.

 

"I do, too. I do, too." said Tiffany.

 

Then both of them heard Jessica's voice.

 

"Fany-ah, where are you, baby?" 

 

"I guess Sica unnie is looking for you." said Yoona.

 

"She was sleeping but I guess she misses my warmth so she woke up. I'll go now.. See you in the morning, Yoona." said Tiffany before she left Yoona's room.

 

Yoona layed back onto her bed, hugging Seohyun's keroro.

 

"I want to see you, Hyunnie.. and tell you how sorry I am..." she says before closing her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoona found herself walking around her childhood neighborhood where she grew up at.

 

She saw her house and Seohyun's house.

 

She continued to walk until she got to her old high school.

 

That was when she saw her..

 

"H..Hyunnie?" 

 

Seohyun was smiling at her. She was wearing her uniform neatly.

 

"Hi unnie." said Seohyun.

 

Yoona felt tears in her eyes as she heard her best friend's voice again.

 

"Unnie, wanna play with me?" asked Seohyun.

 

"Let's play tag! You're it and you have to catch me and tag me!" said Seohyun before she ran off.

 

"Wait! Hyunnie!" Yoona shouted and ran after Seohyun.

 

She tried to catch up but Seohyun was running too fast.

 

Then Seohyun turned the corner and ran behind the school.

 

Yoona followed but as she turned the corner, Seohyun disappeared.

 

"Hyunnie-ah! Where are you?" she shouted.

 

Yoona felt her heart stop.

 

She finally met her but lost her again in seconds.

 

"Hyunnie!!!"

 

 

 

"Yah! Im Yoona! Wake up!"

 

Yoona woke up and saw one of her members staring at her with a worried expression.

 

"W..What?" she asked feeling sweaty.

 

"You were screaming in your sleep.. Are you okay?" asked Tiffany.

 

Yoona nodded.

 

She looked behind Tiffany and saw Jessica, Yuri, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Sunny, Hyoyeon, and Taeyeon standing near the door.

 

None of the girls wanted to be the one to wake Yoona up because of their pride but they still cared about her even if they seem to be angry at her.

 

"Did you hear what I was screaming about?" Yoona asked.

 

"You were shouting her name.." said Tiffany.

 

Yoona looked down and started to cry.

 

Seeing this, all of the girls wanted to give in and comfort their fellow friend. Tiffany being the nearest hugged her.

 

Tiffany knew that Jessica was jealous but she hoped that her girlfriend understood that she was just helping out a fellow member.

 

"I saw her in my dreams, unnie! She wanted to play tag. I chased her then she disappeared! I lost her!" Yoona cried while hugging Tiffany.

 

Seeing this, Yuri gave up being mad at the younger girl. She pushed Tiffany away and hugged Yoona.

 

Tiffany fell onto the floor.

 

Jessica ran over and helped her girlfriend up before giving a death glare to Yuri, who ignored it.

 

Yoona was surprised by it but didn't stop crying.

 

Then Sooyoung walked over.

 

Sunny just stood near the door with Hyoyeon and Taeyeon walked away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey fellow readers, I've finally returned with this new chapter and...

 

 

It's almost here!

 

 

Who's excited? 

 

 

I am!

 

 

Guess why?

 

 

Because....

 

 

it's almost here...

 

 

Seohyun and her unnies will finally meet again!!! XD!!!

 

 

But...

 

 

Many readers love Seohyun and Nana being together.

 

 

And many are royal shippers who love Yoonhyun...

 

 

I promised that this will be Yoonhyun but I don't know anymore..