Unsigned Pt.3

Unsigned

3 years later....

 

"Yoona-shi, I heard that you and Seung Gi-shi are going to be tying the knot soon! Am I correct?" asked the interviewer, who was interviewing SNSD in Hong Kong.

 

Yoona nods with a smile.

 

"Yes, it is correct." she says then her members began to and giggle.

 

"How does it feel?" asked the interviewer.

 

"It feels nice." she says, not knowing how to discribe it.

 

"Nice." said the reporter.

 

"So, Jessica-shi, how old are you now?" asked the Interviewer.

 

Jessica says, "I'm 28." she says.

 

Tiffany gives her a sly grin.

 

"You know you're old now." she teased then receives a light punch on the arm from Jessica who glared at her.

 

"Yah! Why do you have to be so mean to me?" Jessica whispered to Tiffany.

 

"Because it's fun." Tiffany whispered back.

 

"Wow, you sure don't look like it. You still look so young and beautiful.." The interviewer complimented.

 

Jessica blushed.

 

"Thankyou." she says.

 

"So, we know that Yoona-shi and Sooyoung-shi are taken. How about the rest of you?" asked the interviewer.

 

The rest of the girls except for Sooyoung and Yoona all gave eachother the look to see who was going to answer the question.

 

Being the leader, Taeyeon spoke up.

 

"That's a little personaly, don't you think?" she says.

 

The interviewer laughs.

 

"It is but don't you girls ever think about coming out to the public like those two? Don't you girls want to feel free and go on romantic dates without having to hide it in secret?" he asked.

 

"We always think about it..and if we were dating, I'm not saying that we are, but if we were, I think that we would feel much more comfortable without having paparazzis and fans trying to invade our personal life." said Taeyeon. "But I still love you Sone." she smiles at the camera.

 

"I guess this is it. It's time to say goodbye. Anything you girls want to say before we end?"

 

The girls all smiled then said,

 

"Thankyou to all of those fans who supported us and loved us... thankyou... Right now, it's Girls' Generation!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When they got back to the hotel, they decided to have a group meeting in Taeyeon and Sunny's room.

 

"So.. what should we do?" asked Taeyeon.

 

"I don't know... Taeyeon-ah... Jessi and I have been together for a long time and this isn't something we could share to the public..." Tiffany paused for a second to glance at Jessica who was staring at her. "But if they don't accept us then maybe I'll let Jessi go.." she says.

 

"What?!" Jessica screamed in disbelief and glared at Tiffany.

 

Tiffany waves her hands while saying, "Not that I won't try to fight for you, Jessi. I will fight for you but... you know... we can't tell the future so...I guess that's what I'm trying to say..." she says.

 

Jessica's eyes soften then she gives Tiffany a kiss on the cheeks.

 

"I love you..." she says.

 

"I love you, too." said Tiffany.

 

"Awwww..." said the members.

 

"How sweet." said Yuri as she smiled.

 

"How about the rest of you?" asked Jessica.

 

Sunny shrugs, "I don't know about the rest of you but I'm single. Wait, let me rephrase myself. I'm y, free and single.. so leave me alone! I like being single! It gives me more alone time and freedom to do what I want! Like playing games!" She says with a smile.

 

She received silence from the group.

 

"Well.... okay? But don't you think that you should go out there and find a lover?" asked Yoona.

 

Sunny shrugs.

 

"I don't know and I don't really care right now so can I play my DSI now?" she asked.

 

"No!" said Taeyeon.

 

"Then what about you Taeyeon-ah?" asked Jessica.

 

"I'm ready to reveal my relationship to the puble but I'm not sure if my boyfriend is..." she says.

 

"Lies! Sehun told me that he wants to but you weren't ready!" Tiffany accused.

 

"Damn. You caught me." Taeyeon mutters. "Okay, fine. I just don't want to ruin his career, okay?" she says.

 

"We understand." said the girls before they looked at Hyoyeon and Yuri.

 

Yuri grins, "You guys already know so I don't think I have to say anything!" she said.

 

Taeyeon, Sunny, Jessica, and Sooyoung rolled their eyes.

 

"We know, player Yul!" they said sarcastically.

 

Tiffany turns to Yoona, "But you've got to admit that she's hot." she whispered.

 

Yoona nods.

 

"I agree, but she should stop before paparazzi catches her with different people. I bet it'll shock the nation." she says, playfully.

 

Jessica overheard the conversation and pulled on Tiffany's ear.

 

"What was that, Fany-ah?" she asked.

 

"N..Nothing.. Jessi..ow..." Tiffany stutters in pain. 

 

"And you, Hyo?" asked Taeyeon.

 

"I've been ready but paparazzis don't suspect me because their attention are on other idols so I'm good." said Hyoyeon with a smirk.

 

"Okay... so no one is going ot reveal anything, right?" asked Taeyeon.

 

"Yes." said the girls.

 

"Okay. Meeting's over. Go back to doing your business or whatever." said Taeyeon before she left..

 

And with that said, Jessica dragged Tiffany back to their hotel room to sleep.

 

Yoona, Yuri, Sooyoung, and Hyoyeon went down to the cafeteria to eat.

 

And Sunny stayed back in her room to games on her DSI.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2 days later...

 

The girls had just landed in Seoul airport and as they were walking out to the vehicles, there were a bunch of fans waiting for them. The airport was crowded and really loud and after that one accident that happened a while back, Jessica was scared to be near anyone who wasn't her members or the staffs so she held onto Tiffany's arm. They weren't scared of the thought of being discovered since fans suspects that they're just really close friends and the accident that happened a while back gave them an opportunirty to hold hands and cling onto eachother in airports since everyone knew that Jessica must be scared of being hurt again.

 

When they reached the vehicles safetly, they were surprised to see who was in one of the cars.

 

Seung Gi appeared with a smile as he bowed to them and made room for some of them to enter. Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, and Yoona was going in this car with Seung Gi while Tiffany, Jessica, Taeyeon, and Sunny went on the other car.

 

Yoona sat beside him and they kissed.

 

The others pretended to puke.

 

"Get a room!" they teased.

 

Seung Gi and Yoona laughed.

 

"We haven't seen eachother for a month and this is how you greet me?." said Seung Gi.

 

"Toughen up, dude. And how can we miss you when we hear Yoona talk about you every time you guys talk on the phone? Now, that's just nasty." said Yuri.

 

"What's nasty?" asked Hyoyeon.

 

"They were having phone s*x." Yuri said casually.

 

"No way!" Sooyoung and Hyoyeon exclaimed at the same time.

 

"It's true!" said Yuri.

 

"Yuri!!" yelled Yoona, embarrassed.

 

She and Seung Gi were blushing.

 

"Y..Yuri-ah...you're so..." 

 

"So what? Seung Gi? Amazing? Cool, Awesome? Beautiful?" Yuri began to praise herself more than asking the man.

 

"No... you're so a jerk." said Seung Gi.

 

"Yes she is." said Yoona as she glared at Yuri.

 

Yuri smirks, "Too bad. I'm always like this and there's no way that you or anyone else can change me!" she says.

 

"Yeah yeah. Can you please be quiet? I'm trying to have a decent conversation with my boyfriend on the phone!" said Sooyoung but they ignored her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile in the other car, Tiffany was being molested by Jessica under their shared blanket. Good thing they sat on the seats way at the back so that their driver and their manager doesn't suspect a thing.

 

"Be quiet, Fany!" Jessica hissed quietly as she fingers Tiffany's private part.

 

Tiffany gave Jessica a glare and moaned softly, trying her best not to.

 

"Also, you can't until I tell you to!" Jessica whispered into Tiffany's ear.

 

Being a byuntae, Taeyeon who was sitting in front of Jessica turned back and smirked.

 

"You look so y when you're frustrated, Tiffany." she whispered.

 

Jessica glared at her.

 

"Yah! Turn around, you byuntae!" she hissed quietly and Taeyeon turned around.

 

"Then can I watch when you guys continue this back at home?" she asked as she looks back again.

 

"No!" 

 

"Stop being a byuntae, Taengoo, and Jessica, stop being ." said Sunny who was trying to sleep.

 

"........................"

 

"........................"

 

"J..Jessi...I need to ..." said Tiffany.

 

"No." said Jessica, as she continued to finger and rub Tiffany's private.

 

"S..Stop..I'm tired.." 

 

"You came, didn't you?"

 

"S..Sorry...."

 

"For disobeying me, you better be prepared for tonight because there's no way we're sleeping at all." said Jessica, smirking at Tiffany who was blushing.

 

"Yah! We did not need to hear that!" said Sunny and Taeyeon who looked to the front and saw that there manager was sleeping and the driver didn't seem to hear.

 

"Stop listening to us!" said Jessica.

 

"It's hard if we're right here!" said Sunny.

 

"Yeah and you know how big of a byuntae I am!" Taeyeon says.

 

"Then go do that with your boyfriend!" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Seobaby, let's go." Nana said happily as she helped Seohyun fix her scarf.

 

"G..Go W..Where?" asked Seohyun, stuttering.

 

"We're going to have dinner with daddy tonight." said Nana.

 

"O..Okay..B..Bu..t I..I..t..thou..ght.. you w..we..were.. b..busy..?" asked Seohyun.

 

"I was but I took the day off so I'm not." Nana replied.

 

"O..Okay.." said Seohyun with a smile.

 

Nana smiled back.

 

Ever since Seohyun woke up a couple of months ago, they've became very close. Actually, they're dating.

 

 

 

 

Flashback:

 

"You're awake. How do you feel?" asked Dr. Im.

 

"W..Wh..ere a..am.. I?" asked Seohyun, stuttering.

 

Nana frowned.

 

"What's wrong with her, daddy? Why does she talk like that?" she asked.

 

Dr. Im explains, "I think I know. After getting a big blow on the head, it damaged her brain and so.. it had a negative affect making her think slower and talk slower than normal." 

 

"And the stuttering?" asked Nana.

 

"I just said it. She's having a hard time processing the words and saying them at the same time.. She thinks slower than normal people and she's obviously suffering from trauma that makes her stutter." he says.

 

"So she's afraid?"

 

"Precisely."

 

"Okay. I understand." 

 

Nana looks at Seohyun who looked around the room confusingly.

 

"W..Where. am.. I?" asked Seohyun, scared. 

 

"You're at the hospital. Seohyun, you've been in a coma for over 4 years after being involved in a car accident. Do you understand what I'm saying?" asked Dr. Im.

 

Seohyun nods.

 

"I..I r..re..m..mem.ber now.." she says.

 

"Good news is that you don't seem to have any signs of memory loss but you suffered some brain injury so you'll still be nursed until your brain shows signs of any improvements." he said.

 

Seohyun nods and stares at Nana.

 

"N..Na..na- s..shi?" 

 

Nana nods.

 

"Seohyun-shi, I've been taking care of you ever since you've been here." she honestly said.

 

She was nervous but then she saw Seohyun smile at her.

 

"T.Thank y..you, Nana sshii.." Seohyun says with a smile but then he head started to hurt and Dr. Im gave her pain killers.

 

End of flashback

 

 

 

 

Nana smiled before she carried Seohyun and placed her onto the wheelchair.

 

Seohyun made a pained expression when she was placed on the wheel chair and touched her legs.

 

"You okay?" asked Nana, worried.

 

"Y..Yeah.. I..I'm just.. s..sad t..that mmy l..legs c..can't m..move." said Seohyun.

 

"Don't worry. Daddy says you can start walking again after the therapy sessions and walking exercise. It's normal that this happened. I mean you were sleeping for a long time so you're legs been resting well and now they just have to et used to walking again." said Nana.

 

Seohyun nods.

 

"Let's go. Daddy's gonna be mad that we're late." 

 

"N..Nana..."

 

"Hm?"

 

"T..Thankyou....f..for e..every t..thing.." said Seohyun.

 

Nana felt very happy.

 

'Anything for you, my love..' she thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

How was it? 

As you see, I made Seohyun and Nana together but I'm not sure if it'll be like that in the end of the story because I'm a Yoonhyun shipper.

Also, I didn't know who to pair Taeyeon up with so I paired her up with Exo's Sehun since they seem close in real life.

And I added Jeti because I'm a huge Jeti shipper^^. I think most of you noticed that already if you've seen my other fanfics..

--- LollyMez

 

 

I'm also a Yoonhyun shipper :) And I'd like to give my thanks to LollyMez who helped with with a lot of my stories so far :) It was actually Lollymez who came up with this idea and it was her who wrote most of it :) We posted this up on my account because she didn't want to post it up on hers. Of course I helped as well but she's better in writing than I am so she wrote most of it while I gave her ideas. lol.

---Haesica000