Youngjae 2

-B.A.P Oneshots-

You finally saw Youngjae, your boyfriend, again.He and the rest of B.A.P were really busy in the last few days, which is the main reason why you couldn‘t see him.There wasn‘t a single thing in the world that could have described your happiness...

If he wouldn‘t be on his damn mobile phone!

"Youngjae, could you PLEASE put that phone away?"

"Yeah, just a second...", he mumbled.

You sighed, annoyed."Call me old-school, but-"   "Shht, I´m trying to concentrate."

‘Did he just cut me off?‘, you looked really surprised.Not only because he cut you off, also because your thought sounded like from a drama queen.There was this clear picture of one who was clicking her tongue and fawning her finger in the air.Maybe...No no no, bad idea.

"If you don‘t stop being with your freaking mobile phone all the time, I‘ll go", you threatend because you had enough of this.He didn‘t answer because he was too much in the spiritual world..well..internet.

You took a last sip from your coffee and stood up.His reaction? Hah, what reaction? There wasn‘t a single one.You decided that you won‘t say anything more and just walk out of the front door.So you did.

You stepped out of the cafe and inhaled the cold air as you began to walk.

 

part 1/2