Zelo 1

-B.A.P Oneshots-

He gave you this look when he passed by.This look, which you could’nt describe.And why? Because you got distracted by those Hello Kitty glasses.Why does he need to be cuter? It just makes you die TWICE.Which..isn’t really possible if you consider the human-
“_____!”, someone shouted and cut your thinkings off, “____, have you seen how he looked at you? That wasn’t just a normal glare!” Your best friend was really excited about this.
“Well..isn’t love normal? Oh and please don’t speak that loud.Everyone’s watching us..”, you told her quietly.She began to whisper.”Sorry.”
The bell rang.”I gotta go to the maths class.The teacher will kill me if I’m late”, you said quickly and ran upstairs.
As you were entering the room, you took a seat in the last row.You knew that you will be daydreaming about Junhong.If the teacher would notice that..well, have fun.
You placed your pencilcase and a notebook on the table, ready for the heartbreaking daydreaming.
As you prepared yourself for the mental breakdown, which sounds really overdone, Junhong came in and took the free seat right next to you.Next to YOU.YOU…
Yup, you were totally going insane inside.Jumping around because of happiness.(Hyperbolicaaaaal) “Shut up”, you mumbled.
Junhong looked at you.Confused.
“Is something wrong?”, he asked innocent.
FUUUU!!!
If this would be a Japanese manga..Oho, there would be a vulcano breaking out of your nose.
“No,why?”, you asked like nothing happened.
“Oh, okay.I just thought I heard you mumbling something like ‘shut up’”
The teacher came into the classroom and the lesson began.
Some might think that it’s easier if your bias goes in the same school as you.But no my dearest; It’s freaking hard.
Junhong isn’t everyday in school,because he’s on tour and stuff like that.
You felt that someone poked you softly .Your daydreaming died.It was like someone smashed it with a hammer, causing it to death.
It was Junhong who poked you.You nearly died because of happiness.He touched you at the arm! Heck yeah!
“Huh?”, you asked as you found your voice.
“Umm..”, he began hesitatly, “do you want to drink with me a coffee after school?”

…..
……
It took you a time to realize what he just asked you.
“Sure!”, you said a little bit too happy and..too loud.
“_____, do you want to tell us something?”, the teacher asked you.
You shook your head and looked at the desk, hiding your redness in your face.
“Good”, the teacher got back to work.
“Junhong..in which case do you mean that?”, you asked after a while.
“What?”
“Drinking a coffee together…”
He was silent for a (in your view) really long time.
“As a date”, he said shyly and smiled at you.

Omfg…
Look what I did there ♡\(*^*)/♡
Oh..dont mind me..I’m just sending hearts to Zelo. ;)