Daehyun 1

-B.A.P Oneshots-

He planed everything carefully, because he wanted that you’re with him, in this night, which you always dreamed of.In this night, where the full moon and stars are between the two hills, shining on the lake.How couldn’t you be with him?
He took a pen and began to write on a sheet of paper:

In a night full of sadness and tears, the only thing I want to do is hugging you, giving you this love, which you always wanted.We fought, because we loved each other too much, in too different ways.There was complaining, making each other down with the power of words.
Do you remember when you whispered “Is this even true love?”
Hot tears were rolling down your soft cheek.I couldn’t answer, because I didn’t know it by myself.If you wouldn’t have faded away, the answer would still be unknown.
Why does it always cost a precious life to find an answer? This isn’t right.No.

A tear dripped on the paper.

Time flies by fast.But in our situation, it flew too fast.I’m sorry that I didn’t treat you the way it belongs.
I’m not a gentleman, but I’m still a man.Not strong, but also not weak.Maybe I’ve got too many bad points, rather than good ones.
Would you still be alive if we wouldn’t have dated? Would you have been happier? Those are two of the questions that I always ask myself.
Good people die too fast.Yes, even if you’ll probably say no to this, you were good.
Was it because you were weak? Not strong enough to survive in this terrifying world of murderous people?
I should have protected you.Maybe I was the weak one, not you.
You changed my life, in good as in bad ways.
I want to hold you in my arms, telling you how much I love you.But you are gone.Forever.
Please, don’t forget this.Never:
I love you.

He folded the paper, so to an oregami-ship and put it on the surface of the water.
The ship slowly floaded to the moon.

"I love you"