Youngjae 1

-B.A.P Oneshots-

The sun shined through the leafless tree and warmed your face up.

It was a beautiful winter day.The sun made the snow sparkling, building up a relaxing atmosphere.You looked in the sky, slowly closing your eyes and letting your mind flow.The voices around you became more and more silent, the hard bench became softer.A smile formed itself on your lips.

Yes, it would probably be the most relaxing day of this week.Or of this month.But this is something which you can study about later.

Suddenly, a shadow arrested the sun from shining on your face.You quickly opened your eyes to see who it was.

"I´m sorry, I was jealous of the sun for seeing your beautiful face for such a long time", Youngjae, your boyfriend, grinned.It sounded kinda cheesy, but it still melted your heart.You didnt know what to say because you were surprised that he was here, so you just pointed awkwardly at the bouquet of flowers."Oh yeah, I bought them for you.As a present.Thats what a boyfriend should do, am I right?"

"You are the most adorable person, do you know that?", you smiled and stood up, giving him a romantically kiss."Aww..when did I stole your position?" You couldnt help but laugh.He gave you the bouquet of flowers and took your free hand.

Both of you began to walk.Seeing him became always more and more rare, since he had a pretty tight schedule.It still filled you with proud- and happiness to be with him in a relationship.He is such a goodlooking and nice person.You never thought about that he would cheat on you while he was far away from.It just didnt match his character.

"So...how was the tour?", you asked after a while."Everything went fine.We even had free time to visit a amusement park", his voice was full of joy.

"So do you have a day of?", you smiled."Yes, because of Yongguk-hyung."

Yongguk is a good leader, you knew it when you became friends with him.It calms you to know that he gets along with the other members of B.A.P.

"I missed you", you apruptly told him.He stopped walking."I did too, I'm sorry that I can not spend more time with you", his voice was shaking.You glanced worried at him."Its okay."

He looked at you with a slenderly smile."As long as you are satisfied with being a singer, everything will be okay just how it is now.Not everyone has the talent to sing", you laughed, "just take me as an example."

He grinned.No, its not like the positive grin.Its more like "oh-you-can-and-I-will-show-you"-grin.Which told you to run away, cause something bad will happen soon.

"Wait..What the heck are you planing?!"

"Hehe.."

"I will punch you with the bouquet of flowers!"

He cleared his throat to be ready for shouting.You looked around.There were a lot of people.BAM.You knew whats going on.

"No...dont you dare do this..."

"Everyone listen!", he shouted to the crowd, "my girlfriend will sing you a song!"

Everyone stopped walking and started to look at you.

You just pretended to smile fakely."Jae..", you whispered harshly to him.He just stood there, waiting for you to sing.

Okay...Think..

You looked at the crowd."No no..I wont sing..But he will!"

Now you were the one who grinned.You departed yourself from Youngjae, so he wont be able to leave it to you.

A person in the crowd began to clap a rhythm from a famous south Korean song.Suddenly, everyone did it.You smiled devilish.

So he began.And everyone was fascinated.

As soon as the people started walking, he chased you.You began to run as fast as you can and giggled."Yah, stop right there!", he shouted and laughed."Nope!"

He lightly grabbed your arm, taking you in a back-hug and kissed your cold cheek several times while you were still giggling.

 

 

 

I just wanted to write a Youngjae Oneshot..idk...

Took me longer than I thought^^

Well...nevermind.It was fun writing it ;3

 

Update: I fixed some sentences