Yongguk 1

-B.A.P Oneshots-

You nodded your head slowly to the beat of the song, which came trough your headphones, while looking at a picture of a fashion magazine.
‘Why do all the models need to be that thin? Isn’t it a bad inspiration to other women when females with such a thin body go on those catwalks?’, you had still the same thought like last time.But you slowly begun thinking if you are fat/ugly.
Your boyfriend Yongguk became attracted of your humming and walked to you in the living room while eating a bit of chocolate.
You stopped the music and showed him a picture of a pretty model in the magazine.”Do you think she is pretty?”, you asked him curious.
He laughed.”Is this a trick question?”
“Negative.”
“Well…her face is pretty…”, he felt kinda uncomfortable.
“…And her body?”
“Okay, stop it.Why do you suddenly ask those questions?”, he crossed his arms and looked at you with an asking glimmer in his eyes.
You were silent for a second.”..Just answer, please…”
He sighed; “I think she is too thin.It seems not beautiful to me anymore.”
You just nodded and wanted to go back to the magazine, but Yongguk abruptly began to speak:
“So, now I will ask you some questions.”
“Uhh..yeah, sure.Go on”, you seemed confused.
“Why did you ask me that? And don’t you dare to say ‘Oh, I was just curious’.”
“It’s nothing…”, you lowered your sight.
As some seconds silently passed by, he began to understand.
“Was it this girl again?”
All you did was nodding.
“Look, don’t listen to that girl anymore.If she says you’re fat, say something like ‘At least I‘m not forever alone, like you’, or something like that.I don’t know how those girls are ticking.You’re perfect just how you are and you got a boyfriend, me.I’m sure she doesn’t have one.”A small kiss landed on your lips.
“And now, open your mouth and say ‘ah’”, he broke away a part of the chocolate bar and moved it cutely in your mouth.

 

 

Sorry, it´s REALLY short <.>