New Year special

-B.A.P Oneshots-

You were sitting awkwardly next to Youngjae in the B.A.P dorm, while waiting that the first day of the new year begins.Drinking tired from the cup of tea, you felt that someone stand in front of you.As you looked up, you saw Himchan.

"Why the heck are you poking me?", you asked sharply.Yup.You were completely tired.

He made that "why-so-mean?" face and pouted, "I brought you a gift", he answered.Yongguk came to us, wanting to be a part of the conversation."Well, we all bought it", his deep voice fascinated you.No, its not like you never heard a deep voice like his, just not here in south Korea, where it is pretty rare.

"Because you often take care of those dorky kids", Himchan explained as he saw your shady face, while pointing at Zelo and Jongup.They were that busy with playing a kids game.With kids game, I mean throwing small stuff against each other, pretending to be in a war.You smiled at this view.It just looked funny that Jongup, the smallest with muscles and all that, played with Zelo, the tallest.

You looked back to Yongguk and Himchan, taking the present with both hands."Thanks..you know that you didnt need to buy me a present", you told them both."Its okay."

"BFIAKFJBESKYCADMFOWJD!!!!", Daehyun screamed, while running out of the kitchen (which isnt that surprising..).

Everyone just looked at him, as if he were a total psycho."I wanna see her opening the present", he explained.

Suddenly, the two "kids" ran towards me."Open the present", Zelo looked at you with a smile."Wait...why are you all so excited?", you asked doubtfully, hoping that it isnt a pack of tampons or something like that.That would be pretty creepy.And embarrassing.

They just smiled at you."You creep me out." They continued smiling at you, showing no reaction.Even Youngjae.I mean, c´mon YOUNGJAE!! Oh..and theres the Bang.I mean..Yongguk.Just smiling.

"Open it", they spoke synchron."Wowowowo...", I may sounded like a dog, "I open it, just stop smiling at me like that.Please."

They finally stopped, and you began to unwrap the paper...

 

 

Whats inside?^^

Im sry if it was really boring.Its 4:25AM here in Switzerland, the time where my brain is drunk >.<

Hope you enjoyed it anyways!

Happy new Year :3

 

Oh and:

Look at that gif.Just look at it.They are freaking adorable.

Look how everyone is going crazy, but Jongup just stands there really awkward.