future

Wedding of the year

Changmin sighed heavily as he take the kids into the room who are keep chatting happily ignoring the fact that they are now in one of giant entertainment company in South Korea.

"Changmin hyung~~ where mommy?" Suddenly a boy with designer long jacket and pants tugged on his leg.

"Err~~ he will be here soon. Just wait here with hyung alright." Changmin try very well to sound confident in front the 5 years old kids.

"Oii Changmin who the f**** and why they are here? Are you changing career to baby sitter?" Eunhyuk ask after he realised the kids in the room which luckily Changmin managed to stop him from cursing.

"Where the rest? I dont think you can managed them without the rest. Yahh for once cant Suju be on time?" Changmin hissed as he try to stop some of the kids who are starting running happily in the studio.

As Eunhyuk about to answer the man, the rest of Super Junior members enter the room and squealing happily seeing 3 cute kids in the studio.

"Oh god Yunjae why you so like replica of Yunho and Jaejoong? Are you sure his adopted Changmin?" Ryeowook as as he carried the boys up while Sungmin ruffle the kids hair.

"Unless if you live in cave for past 3 years i will answer the question and kim heechul dont simply dress up Junsu baby girl look like cheap girl." Changmin groaned as Kim Heechul keep tied the girl shirt up revealing her cute tummy.

"Isnt this her mother fashion before? Twi arae twi twi arae." Heechul sing happily the songs from Exid making the cute chubby girls clap happily.

Shim Changmin sighed heavily as he are close to regret the idea ask a help from Super Junior. Taking care the 3 kids is easier than a bunch of kids fathers from Super Junior.

Should he cancel the plan? But he really wanna surprised all with the kids.

"So whats the plan you going to tell us?" Siwon ask before he back talking to Yoochun son who are quite fluent with english.

-------------------------------

The back stage are very chaos with the staff running here and there to ensure the show go accordingly as they planned. This should be a concert for the fans so every aspect of the performance, sound system and stage have to be very perfect.

"Wow i cant believe we able to full the seat." Junsu said as he drink the mineral water while the coordinator try to re-do his hair.

"We cant never thanked them right Yunnie? We owed them so much." Kim Jaejoong said with his famous smile while checking his husband aka leader of TVXQ shirt.

Old habits hards to die.

"I hoped with our reunion it can at least show them how much we thanks them right Chun?" Said the leader, Jung Yunho patting his friend who busy adjusting the Mic.

"True enough, i thought they will leave us when Hani and Junsu out or at least when the so called famous Yunjae are real. Yet they still here up till Minyoung and me marry." Yoochun said as he looking around when the coordinator ask where about their magnae.

"Where is Changmin? Is he busy with Sooyoung at the buffet?" Hissed Junsu as he about to leave the room yet he stopped his step when he heard his todler voices out loud on the stages.

"Anyeonghaseyo Kim Yeonhee imnida. Kim junsu is my daddy." The cute lil girls shyly answering the MC while the fans now going crazy seeing all the cute kids on stage.

"Hello my name is Park Joohyun. Micky Yoochun is my daddy." And another lil girls introduce herself.

"Anyyeong, my name is Jung Yunjae. Jung Yunho and Kim Jaejoong son imnida." Finally the lil boy introduce himself and once again the fans squealing with his cuteness.

"Changmin hyung said we going to dance today. He and Suju ahjussi teach us." Jung Yunjae said to the MC who asking why they on the stage with their Changmin uncle who holding one shy baby girl.

"But we cant dance, Soojung is shy." Said Joohyun who point to the girl on changmin embrace.

"Let me introduce Soojung? Soojung is Changmin oppa and Sooyoung adopted baby girl. She is 5 years old too." Yunjae said as he smiling to the camera and winking suprising the aundience and his parents at the back stage.

"Lets start alright?" Changmin said to the kids and hints the staff to start their performance.

Soon the famous songs of TVXQ Mirotic can be heard thru the stadium and the 3 todlers dance cutely to the beat. Shim Changmin stand at the back holding his baby girl yet soon the girl asking her daddy to put her down, joining the dance right before the first chorus.

The fans squealing happily, cheering and singing happily for the cute kids who dancing to Mirotic like their idols once before and soon the fathers joining their babies dancing happily on the stage. A very loud claps were given to the kids and stars as they songs finish. Some of the kids already back clinging with their fathers. Except Jung yunjae who still on the ground next to his still handsome daddy.

"Thank you for supporting our daddy and please keep supporting us. Saranghae." Said the todlers before his daddy managed to greet the fans.

"Yes thank you chubby cheek. Cassieopiea thank you so much for keep be with us. Protecting us. We do hope with this reunion we able to show how much we appericiate your support. We cant never ask for more. Thank you so much. Saranghae." Jung Yunho said before he bow respectfully to the ground followed by his other members and even their kids.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Erre so so so failed right... Idea popped so yeah not proper one... Mian