the interview

Wedding of the year

2013 end up perfectly once again with a lot of great achievement and acknowledgement for our entertainment industry, and not that’s all we also celebrating big wedding such as Wonder Girls Sunye, Running Man Haha, Lee Byunghyun and once again we being shocked with a big wedding of TVXQ leader, Jung Yunho after he confessed he in relationship with his ex member, Kim Jaejoong.

Lets do a bit flashback of the royal couple of k-pop, they debuted 10 years ago on 26/12/2003 as TVXQ which later create a phonemena in Korea and as well Japan, later in 2009 as the group split up when Kim Jaejoong and other 2 members Kim Junsu and Park Yoochun file a case against SM before they debuted on 2010 as JYJ while Jung Yunho and their magnae shim Changmin left in SM continue their journey as TVXQ. Both of the leaders denied they ever met or even contact each other, until on 26/12/13 Jung yunho declare his relationship with JYJ leader,kim jaejoong and they will get married on new year eve. 

 

Ceci managed to stole the time of the man of the year, jung yunho for a short interview, from the relationship to their future talk.

 

C: Thank you for letting us have this interview yunho sshi. Its been an honoured for us to have this oppurtunity

Y: Thank you for give me the opportunity as well, and its an honoured as well when we thought we gonna be banned by all.

 

C: So how was your life and jaejoong shi life after the confession?

Y: Well to be honest nothing much different as what me and jae expect, we thought we will be banned and we might be jobless and worse jaejoong thought of people will hurt me.

C: He must be worry right? 

Y: (nod) He is, actually he never knew my plan confessing on the 10th year anniversarry, but the other 4 person knew my plan.I thought about confessing few times but he will freak out, saying “yahh, what will happen to you if you being banned?” “can the fans accept us?” or “I don’t want to see you in hospital because you being beat up yun.” He was right, so I control myself its not because I scared but because I also afraid he he one will faced that. I have to protect him. He seem to know my plan about confessing on our 10th anniversarry , because he always say I will reject it if you propose it so better don’t embrassed yourself. I just try my luck, and lucky me he didn’t reject me

C: that so sweet, sorry to ask this but why jaejoong when you even can have the prettiest girl out there?

Y: (smile) life is blind? Well do you know when the very first time I met him, I was mesmerized with his beauty. He is bit cold at the beginning even for a friend, he seem bit confident he is a handsome man can melt girls heart. I never gave up, its like ‘hey I just wanna be your friend ok?’ and slowly from there we grew closer, and we care for each other and then we fall in love with each other. And we miss each other when we apart. I see him as Kim jaejoong despite his gender, he care for me, I am his first while he will be the last. He cold yet with me he is so cute and soft, just like a puppy that you need to protect and he is so matured, he know when he need to be my lover or when I need him as friend.

C:Who confess first?

Y: I did, but he reject me with his coldness and like I say I never gave up, for me we can still be friend right? But then when we get busy with schedule, rarely meet I think he missed me so then he confessed. He so cute that time, he speak in one breath and so fast.

C: Both of you will get married soon, are you ready for the big responsibble? And I heard he is pregnant?

Y: yes he is we will be having our baby jung. I almost fainted when he told me that, because he send me text about breaking up thank god its not me the one driving that night. Everything in you do in your life have responsible, yeah when I make this decision I am aware with the responsible. I knew people might laugh on us, he is men and all girls can be cute and caring or even matured but its not it, its because destiny and love. Once I am marry to him, he will be under my resposibilty, so I will work hard to love him, protect him and support him. 

C: Baby jung? That sound cute, I bet both of you didn’t know the gender yet.

Y: Naah, he just 3 week pregnant. I wish it baby girl, so she will be pretty as jaejoong but jaejoongie say he want baby boy not girl, because he want our baby boy protect his lil sis later. Since we don’t know the gender yet, we decide to call it baby jung. 

C: Both of you already have name for baby? What else have you plan for the baby? 

Y: yes, it will be Jung Yunjae if girl while if boy it will Jung Joongyun. Well right now me and jaejoongie busy finding a land house, it be safe and after all we can have small playground for baby jung and it way safer than apartment.

C:So will Jaejoong sshi continue his career and yourself? And seem like baby jung will received a lot of love from fans, kpop royal baby.

Y: (Laugh) I don’t mind if he still want to singing solo, tour and acting because we laready have 3 volunteer baby sitter . Me? After the last tour with 5 of them, I will be focusing on the jewelery businnes as well I being hired as SM traineer. Kpop royal baby? That’s an honoured, but please don’t spoiled my baby that much.

C:Can we reqeust you express your love to jaejoong shi here before we end up?

Y: Kim Jaejoong, thank you for coming in my life. You are my miracle, my everything and my precious jewel. I love you so much more than air I breath, I will never let you hand go easily even is tiring, because you has become the reason my live now. We might face may obstacle when we go out to public please stay strong as we gain their trust once again, and don’t shame with ourselves. Jaejoongie do you know I love you when you call me hubby, or baby. It sound so cute and calming just hearing you call me. And you never rude or cold to me, even you believe so but that make me fall for you. Moody? You are just simply love being pampered and spoil by me , so do expect me spoil you more wifey. And lastly saranghae kim jaejoong.

 

C: Thank you once again for this short interview, we hope you and jaejoong shi married long last and he will have a safe delivery.