a day with jung family

Wedding of the year

"Anyeong i am jung yunho, and this is my wife jung jaejoong." The couple bow as the talk to the camera and the wife smiling shyly with pink cheek.

"Its been 6 years we married, its so fast indeed. Now i understand why the man say family always make you complete." Yunho say as he chuckle softly.

"I think yunnie were right since the very first thing i have on my mind is him and the kids."jaejoong say shyly as he ignore his hubby who watching over him.

"Yeah today as tvxq reach 20 years we would like share a day of our life with cassie who support us especially yunjae." Kim jaejoong say as he look the camera.

"Yeah meet our precious little gem jung youngjae and jung yunjae."yunho say happily as he smile happily.

"Will it be a night footage?" Suddenly tvxq magnae voice can be heard from the back making kim jaejoong turn red.

"Changmin stop that." Yunho warn as he throw some pillow making the small room full of laugh.

"Oh god all cassie wouldnt mind see it..how my dongsaeng been made..you rabbit..2 years different.." changmin blurting out before some scream of him can be heard from the back.

"Err lets watch jung family story." And suddenly kim junsu appear on the camera as he hold hia laugh.

-----------

"appa..appa wake up..eii umma hate you more now.."a pair of kids climb up over the fully wrapped man who sleep so deeply inside the comforter. The 5 years old boy is mumbling as he shake the man who barely move.

"Appa~~ i will call umma.." and suddenly the 2 kids being tackle down softly by the man making the master bedroom full of laughter. Such a perfect picture of happy family.

"You my biggest betrayer chubby cheek. Appa is tired dont you feel sorry? Yahh dont make that cute face." The man ask the little boys who now lay beside him whilw the little girl on his chest.

"Appa..yunnie hungly~~" the litte girl say cutely as she look to the man she call appa.

"Oh god you two really being possed by shim changmin ghost. Kajja, lets take a shower then we go find food." The man say as he hold up his kids to the bathroom.

 

 

----#

"Told you they allowed changmin spend time too much with the kids." Kim junsu blurted out as he talking to the camera making park yoochun who sitting beside him giggles while the magnae who glaring him sit at the end from his right.

"Just say you jealous that they call you uncle not hyung."changmin hissed as he smile proudly when kim junsu pout.

Park yoochun shake his head as he seeing the endless arguement of his brothers even they now are 32 years old. They never change,it just like they still 18 and 16.

"Yeah we are really close to the babies as we live next to each other. But i guess since changmin without fail show up on every occassion so the kids bit closer to him compare me and junsu." Yoochun say as he now talk to the camera.

"At the very first time when jae hyung told he is pregnant we thought its a joke but when he cry and ignore us for a month as well he show us the scan picture we believe it. Yeah he were right about we overly excited for the baby." Junsu added as the rest nod their head in agreement.

"I still remembered when jaejae delivered yunho hyung lectured the hoobae bout discipline but then he became so panic. He almost rammed to another car." Changmin say as he giggles even a worried experession can be seen.

"Yunjae love their kids so much. They barely trust anyone to take care of their babies. Oh they never scold them." Yoochun say as the other 2 once again nod their head.

"Believe me even on this 1 day recording you can see how much they love the kids even more than their imaginary kids shim changmin." Junsu say before he being punch by the magnae.

------------

Jung yunho park the car before he slowly unbuckle his kids who seating at the back on the kids safety seat. He cant help chuckling as he heard his eldest son talking passionately to the little sister.

"You know the dino is cool he can fly..his name is..appa what the dino name?" Jung youngjae turn to his appa as he ask the question before he now standing outside their car.

"Its t-rex jaejae. Aigoo you love dino so much, poor your sis." Jung yunho shake his head as now he holding youngjae hand while carry his daughter.

"Oppa..we play..dino umma..dino appa..dinno oppa..pleaseee."jung yunjae blurted out as she look over her brother who walking.

"Arasso we play later, appa where are we?" The little boy ask as he watch the unfamiliar surrounding.

"Umma shooting place. Be quite and no running ok?"yunho told his son and daughter as they wait for the shooting to stop.

Once they stop, kim jaejoong who spotting them walking with big smile to them before he now holding up his daughter.

"Yunnie, you came? Aigoo thank you my hubby." Kim jaejoong say shyly as jung yunho kiss his cheek.

"Umma work here? Many people."youngjae say as he keep looking around while he holding his appa hand.

"Yes dear. Say hello to noona."jaejoong ask his son as the stylist noona come to their waiting area.

"Annyeong noona, jung youngjae imnida." And the boy bow 90 degree to the noona making the women squealing.

"Wah so cute, you really lucky to have such cute babies."the women say as she pinched jung yunjae cheek softly.

Kim jaejoong laugh softly as his daughter hiding her face on her chest and mumbling umma. he caress her hair softly making she feel comfortable.

"Anni unnie is saying yunnie is pretty. Come my princess say thank you." Jaejoong say softly to his daughter before the girl lift up her face and see the stylist noona shyly.

"Thank you unnie." She say quickly before she hide her face again

-------------------

"Hyung~~hyung~ yunnie miss you so much." Jung yongjae cheer happily as he see the tall man enter the cafe.

"Chubby cheek what appa say about screaming?" Yunho ask his son before the boy smile and muttered sorry silently.

Shim changmin smile happily as he hold up the little kids before sitting in front jung yunho who busy feeding the little princess.

"Hyung miss you too handsome boy." Changmin say as he give the boy a box of toys making the boy cheer happily.

"Yes yes yes..t-rex. Thank you changmin hyung."youngjae say happily as he now busy over the box.

"My little angel, you should kiss oppa first so you can have your gift." Changmin turn to the girl who watching them.

"Shim changmin stop being ert." Jung yunho warn the magnae who now grinning when the baby girl kiss his cheek.

"Aigoo so cute, thank god you are small if not oppa will marry you."changmin blurted out ignore his leader snort.

"Can you stop your imagination of being my family?"yunho ask as he shake his head watching her daughter smile happily received a big box of barbie set.

"Anyway you are my unofficial parents so that mean jaejae is my dongsaeng yet i am legal to marry pretty and cute yunnie." Changmin explain confidently as he eat the ice cream.

"You know well jaejoong will kill you if he heard that idea?" Yunho smirk as he now feeding his son the ice cream.

"Naah, he wont cause he love me more." Changmin say proudly before he hold youngjae up.

"Tell appa handsome men will come home before 10 pm. Kajja, lets have fun." Changmin say as he grins making jung yunho widened his eyes.

"Yahh its before 9pm min." Yunho say as he watch his son who circled his arm around changmin neck.

"Dont worry appa, chunface will come with suie. I promise no girls no alcohol ok? Bye we are running late." Changmin say as he walk with jung youngjae ignore yunho who call for them.

------------------

 

 

A sound of 3 bears song can be heard from the bedroom as the 2 little kids dancing so cutely to the song making their umma laugh happily.

"Aigoo my baby so cute.umma love both of you." Kim jaejoong say happily as he kiss both of his kids cheek.

"Appa love umma." Jung yunjae blurted out as she grin happily seeing her mother who now turning red.

"My princess so smart. Just like your oppa."jaejoong say as he help to put on pyjama to her kids.

"Umma~~where appa?" Suddenly the son ask as he pouting while holding his barney stuffed toys sitting at the headboard.

"Appa will be coming home short while. He have recording dear."jaejoong say as he preparing their bed.

"I miss appa.."youngjae mumble again as he look to his umma, making the man smile when he heard a car sound enter their house.

"Ahh, appa here."and soon the little boy climb down from the king size bed running to the living room.

"Appa..jaejae miss appa."the boy say happily as he hug his appa tightly once the father hold him up.

"Really? But appa just go for 2 hours." Jung yunho say as he enter their bedroom, smiling as he see his wife.

"Appa~~I want jjangmyun..breakfast.."jung youngjae say cutely as he now sitting on his father lap.

"Chubby cheek aigoo the day barely end yet you have think what to eat?"jung yunho shake his head as he caress the little princess hair softly.

"Appa..me..oppa..dance thle bear..kajja oppa.."suddenly jung yunjae pull his brother and once again singing and dancing to the 3 bear song cutely.

Jung yunho who hugging his wife as they sit on the bed smile and laugh happily see their adorable kids.

"Yahh my babies so cute."jung yunho say as he tackle the kids making they laugh happily and rolling on the bed.

"Ok guys no playing on the bed, lets sleep."kim jaejoong stop them before they start again. He help his hubby arrange the bed before they lay between the kids who lay in the middle.

"Night my chubby cheek, night my princess."yunho say as he kiss his kids forehead before he peck jaejoong lips.

"Night my y cute pretty wifey.i love you so much."and he hug his little boy as his left hand reach jaejoong hand, hugging their kids as they fall asleep.

--------

"Hopefully you will not bored with our life. We are just small happy family."yunho say as he focus on the camera as he keep holding his wife hand.

"Yes this is our 6 years anniversarry so i just want to make it special. We done the interview before so we decide to dedicate our anniversarry to the fans out there who still with us. And especially to my beloved wife who being together with for years already. I wont be this perfect if it not cause of him. Kim jaejoong and my kids have become my strength and my weaknesses. I wont even dare to imagine how my life without them not for a second. I love them so much as i always pray to god please do not harm them, take me as replace instead. Their tears become a weapon to kill me and their happiness became my medicine and drug. I know i have so many weaknesess yet kim jaejoong accept me as who i am, nothing more i can say from thank you and promise him i try my very best to make him and our kids happy."jung yunho say softly as he smile while watching his wife who now turn to red and sniffing softly.

"Happy aniverssary again baby and so sorry nothing much i ca  give since i out of idea.i bought a house as we married, a car on our monthsarry. I hope you love this idea anyway showing the world how happy we are despite who we are." Yunho say continue before he kiss his wife hand and hug kim jaejoong tightly.

---------

"I told you they wont do it.."changmin groaned before he glare to yoochun who look lost watching a tv with some crew at the studio.

"Excuse you, my hyung not that stupid ok to make o movie." Junsu who busy with his mobile say proudly.

"Shut up duck ."changmin warn his hyung as he rubbed his face in frustation

"As long i got my pay, i dont mind being silent,"junsu say as he smirk 

"Are you sure they sleep with their kids? I bet they did it somewhere else." Yoochun say as he rewind the footage.

"I cant believe you all trust they will have when they know where the camera location. Guys i want 2 thousand won in my account by tomorrow." Junsu say as he laugh evilly leaving rest of who feel unsatisfied.