2nd interview

Wedding of the year

If 6 months ago we had start our first 2014 edition with a man of the year, Jung Yunho and for this half year of 2014 lets wrap it with Jung Yunho wife’s, Jung Jaejoong a.k.a Kim Jaejoong a successful musician from singing to composing, a young business man with café as well designer.

Kim Jaejoong is success in whatever field he try, we all knew he is the pretty boy with a mesmerized voice from TVXQ era or his solo rock era. He also known in composition when his own composition for his drama, Time Slip Dr Jin win the popular ost for Seoul Drama Award. And everyone know if we say Kim Jaejoong as actor, there will be hundred girls will drooling in front the TV just watching his drama. Recently we also known he has started a business in designing and Café, no one can say he still have his own fans, may it comes 1 or 10 new boys group.

Our editor team supposedly to do a couple interview for this popular Yunjae couple, but since Mrs Jung were so busy with the wedding and as the husband say, morning sickness we only able to have Jung Yunho, but we never gave up and this time we managed to have the wife in our Ceci studio for half year 2013 special edition.

 

Editor : Finally you are here Mrs Jung, we do appreciate it so much.Jaejoong : Ah, thank you for not banned me from Ceci for always postponed our interview. I have to many thing to take care now.

E: Yes we do understand newlywed and you are mother to be Mrs Jung.j : (laugh) well yes, we are moving from our current apartment to land house, renovation here and there as well preparation for baby jung. By the way, just call me jaejoong, I feel bit shy and to be honest awkward with Mrs Jung.

E: Aigoo, you still cute even you about to be mummy, so tell us the wedding life, especially with the K-pop legend leader, Jung Yunho.J : Me cute? Aish I am not cute, I am closed to 30 years old dear. Hmm, our wedding life? He still the same jung yunho nothing different, he still cheesy and romantic. Full of surprised and I can say if there any different, he now is open to talk about our love or myself. If there any big different I will say he become extra caring for me, if he have any schedule he will check on me every 30 minutes, and there were one day I woke up late and he end up make changmin check on me, and like today he forced changmin to accompany me just because I have flu.

E: Wow, I am jealous here. My husband never take care me like that even on our first year marriage. Jung yunho sound so perfect for husband, you making lot of girls jealous.J : You sure? I thought all men only be nice on the first year? Don’t be jealous, there are some moment we arguing, and added up with my pregnancy, sometimes even for simple thing I end up making him sleep out side.

E: Tell us about it if you don’t mind? J : Hmm, I am not talking to him for 3 days just because he asking me to drink some weird not delicious milk for pregnancy women. I told him I don’t want to drink it but he keep insist me so he make a hot chocolate with that milk before gave me. I hate him and we not talking for 3 days. Then I miss him so much, so I end up call him even he in our living room. Our second argument is when he informed me he will be a cheographer for Boa. Don’t get me wrong, me and Boa is fine now but when I heard that I simply pissed off, and I ask him to sleep outside until in midnight I search him because I cant sleep without him.

E:Oh my god, you are funny and yes cute. We heard about the renovation of your new house, how was that? Any cute argument too?J : (Laugh with blushing face) Of course, from the colour until to the floor mat. He want our home have modern concept and simple, while I prefer elegant and luxury. We have to ask help from Yoochun to decide which sofa we should bought, and luckily yoochun have same style as me. But he won when we had a video call with Junsu, as we about to choose which clock we should choose modern style or English style. But we end up being lecture by changmin when we ask him to help for buy dinner ware, he say as long people can eat we shouldn’t worry over that.

E : My oh my, you all sound so cute, I wish I am changmin, or yoochun or junsu so I can see you and yunho daily life. They still close to you even after the wedding?J: Yes they are, they are our first big baby. They will never leave us even we hope sometimes no changmin begging for food, yoochun who busy asking us to help him recite his script or Junsu who busy with the game. But now they are bit excited with new family addition.

E: Yeah I about to ask how their acceptance with your pregnancy J: they are so excited, they keep buying stuff for our baby jung room. Yoochun bought the crib while Junsu he bought a lot of baby clothes especially baby girl. While changmin, he never failed to bought one stuffed toys from country he went for tours. So we end up have 5 cribs 2 big wardrobe for baby clothes and a room full with toys. This 3 boys also gave us their personal long list of baby names and schedule if they need to baby sit baby jung.

E : Woah, from the family friends and fans, baby jung surely received lot of loves.J : (nod) and that worried me, cause me and yunho don’t want baby jung be spoiled, but I think it’s a good thing our baby received a lot of love. So baby jung will not feel weird if you know what I mean.

 E: Its been 6 months of your marriage, please say something special to your husband.J : Jung Yunho, thank you so much for loving me endlessly and spoiling me until I become spoil wife. I cant ask more from you when you have make me the happiest men in this world by willing to confess our love out loud, not scared of what people will think of us you always there for me, no matter if it only to hear me complaint about my composing or just to listen how I am angry with the Seoul traffic. Jung Yunho I love you.

E : thank you once again for sharing your wedding life and pregnancy, we wished you have a safe delivery , maybe we can arrange a couple interview with baby jung later.