Chapter 7

I'm Watching You

Mir’s POV

 

 

Yeah…  I might be expelled from school because of crime I didn’t even commit…

I woke up and I felt tired even though I didn’t do anything… I didn’t go to school today, I wasn’t allowed to go to school for 3 days because of this.

 

 

“Already woke up, huh?” Seungho-hyung’s voice came so suddenly, it’s a relief that I woke up hearing a beautiful voice of his.

“Yes, hyung… Do you wanna have breakfast?” I asked.

“Okay…” he said but then he realized my expression.

“Mireu-ya… don’t think about it too much. You don’t need to be afraid, you’re right… I know you won’t do such things…” he patted my shoulders.

“Seungho-hyung, you believe me?” I asked.

“Of course, Mireu… now let’s just have breakfast. I’m hungry, you must be hungry too, right?” he asked.

“Yes, hyung!” I finally smiled again. Seungho-hyung’s words comforted me somehow. I started to think that I might need him until forever.

 

 

Seungho’s POV

 

 

Who’s this bastard who put drugs in Mir’s bag… If I were alive, I would punch the person’s face in front of public. How could he do such a mean thing to a good boy? Mir didn’t go to school because of punishment, he didn’t deserve this. He’s a smart student, he should be in school, learning more and more, but this unknown bastard was just….

 

 

“Mir, since you don’t go to school, let’s just watch TV!” I asked him.

“Okay, hyung… I never watch morning programs” he said and quickly sat in front of TV.

“It’s good, there are so many movies…” I said and he turned the TV on.

“It’s horror… haha I need to see it. I rarely watch movies because of school…” he said.

“You can use today as school break, you shouldn’t study until you get tired. Rest is really important too” I said.

“Hmmm… that’s right… I’ll watch the movie then… don’t talk when you’re watching” he told me and I just nodded.

“AAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!” Mir suddenly screamed when the ghost in the film appeared. Then he hugged me tightly, such a kid…

“That’s…. huh…. sca… huh…. ry…” he said while panting.

“Hey Mir… you’re scared of ghost in the film but then you hugged a ghost because of it in real life…” I said while smiling.

“That ghost on the movie is really scary, hyung… you’re a handsome ghost so it’s okay. But it’s weird though haha… I hugged a ghost when I get afraid of ghost” he giggled.

 

 

The film ended and I sighed “My friends are scary huh…”

“I forgot that they’re your friends… do ghosts have relation?” he asked.

“Of course haha… those scary ghosts who attack people is an evil ghost who wants to take revenge. They can have more than one personality too. Like Ghost ‘A’ nice version and Ghost ‘A’ evil version” I explained.

“Whoa… so you have a evil side too?” he asked.

“Yeah… maybe somewhere…” I replied.

“Will he come to me too? Will you protect me from the evil you?” he asked and I giggled.

“He won’t come to you, Mir… you’re a good boy, he can’t even go to you… You’re lucky that you got me haha… I’m so handsome, I never thought that I’ll be this handsome when I grow up” I said.

“You died at a young age, right? I think your child appearance was also handsome” he said.

“Haha thanks Mir… You’re also a cute boy…” I pinched his cheeks.

 

 

“Hyung, should we go somewhere?” he asked me.

“Where? I’d love to!” I replied.

“Where do you want to go?” he asked.

“Um… flower garden? Is there any?” I asked.

“I think I know it… why flower garden? You love my flower painting too” he asked.

“I really love flowers and I want to see it, is it okay?” I asked.

“Of course, I love flowers too… especially sunflower…” he said and I smiled.

We took a bus and finally arrived at a beautiful flower garden.

“Hyung… I’m lucky that you’re a ghost so I didn’t have to spend more money for the bus…” he said.

“You penny pinchers, you should buy me more food then…” I said.

We spent our time in the flower garden, playing… eating… talking… laying down over the grass… those are beautiful moments for me. We went home and he quickly went into the kitchen, he needed to take a rest.

 

 

“Mir… just take a rest first…” I said.

“It’s okay, hyung… it’s almost dinner time…” he said.

“I’m sorry… that I can’t do anything to help you… I don’t know how…” I apologized.

“It’s okay, hyung… you can help me by eating it deliciously” he smiled at me.

“I’ll always eat your cooking deliciously, Mir…” I said.

He put all the food in the dining table and washed the dishes. Suddenly, the bell rang…

 

 

Mir’s POV

 

 

The bell was ringing? Who’s that? I’ve never had any guest before…

“Hyung… can you see who the person is?” I asked.

“Sure” he went through the wall and came back again.

“Who?” I asked.

“Your handsome prince…” he smiled.

“WHAT??? He’s here??? WHY? OWH… HYUNG! Do I look good?” I quickly fixed my hair.

“You always look good, Mir… just open the door. Good luck…” he winked. Aish… Seungho-hyung is so playful.

 

 

I sighed and opened the door, there’s Joon standing in front of the door still wearing his school uniform.

“Hi, Joon…” it’s awkward.

“Hi, Mir…” he replied.

“Go inside… I’m sorry if it’s small…” I let him in.

“Your house is pretty big though…” he looked around.

“Hehe… not really… why do you come and how did you know my address?” I asked.

“From homeroom teacher, I wanna talk about something…” he replied.

“Just sit, I’ll make tea…” I went to the kitchen and made two cups of tea.

“Thanks, Mir… you’re wearing a cute apron…” he said and I was embarrassed.

“I’ve just done my house work hehe…” I said.

 

 

“Actually, I wanna talk about your incident, Mir…” he said and I looked down.

“That’s…”

“I knew… it’s not your fault. I know that you would never do such things…” he said.

“You believe in me?” I asked.

“Of course, I know you’re not lying. I felt bad when I heard you can’t go to school for three days. You’re punished eventhough you didn’t do anything bad” he patted my back and I blushed.

“Joonie… I don’t know how to….”

“Mir, someone trapped you into this. I’m sure of it. Is there any suspicious person?” he asked.

“Joonie… I’m sorry… I didn’t mean to point someone without evidence, but…” I was afraid to say.

“Just say it… okay?” he assured.

“The one who always bullied me, and hated me… is Yeonseo… I know I shouldn’t speculate… I’m sorry…” I said.

“Don’t apologize… somehow, I thought it’s Yeonseo. He kept doing bad things to you, and I can’t even stand it. Just be patient, I’ll try to prove it to the headmaster. I’ll find evidence…” he said. Joon is really nice, I’m not wrong if I like so much…

“Thank you, really thank you… Joon… I don’t know what to do, everyone didn’t believe me…” I said.

“Now I believe you… don’t worry…” he smiled, his angelic smile could kill anytime. Such a perfect creature…

 

 

“You live with someone?” he spotted foods with big portion.

“Ah… I eat a lot hehe, I need it so I can gain weight” I replied.

“Yeah… you’re so skinny, eat a lot…” he said and I smiled.

“Um… it’s dinner time already. Have a dinner here…” I said to him.

“Here? I’ll trouble you. I’ll go home now…” he said and stood up.

“It’s okay, I cooked a lot though” I said.

“Okay if you say so…” he said.

 

 

After we ate he helped me washing the dishes. Awww~ that’s so kind of him.

“Thanks for the dinner, Mir… I need to go home now” he said.

“I’m the one who should say thanks. Thanks for believing me, at least someone believes me” I smiled.

“I’ll try to help you, see you in school! Bye~” he went out.

“Bye…” I smiled like an idiot, Ah~ I’m so happy… a dinner with my crush Joonie…

 

 

“Hey Mir…” Seungho-hyung’s deep voice startled me.

“Why?” I asked.

“Your Joonie ate my food, how can I eat now?” he pouted.

“Ah! I forgot, sorry hyungie… I’ll cook again, okay?” I said.

“Hmm… I lost my appetite” he said, what a cute ghost… I went close to him.

“I’m sorry, Seungho-hyung… I’ll cook again, okay? I’ll make it more delicious for you…” I kissed his cheek and smiled.

“Why did you kiss me?” he asked.

“We’re close friends, it’s okay…” I smiled.

“You don’t need to cook again, we’ll share, okay? I’m on diet” he said.

“What kind of ghost is that?” I asked.

 

 

“A handsome freak ghost who wants to have ideal body” he kissed my cheek and smiled.

 

 

Never thought that I would live with a nice and handsome ghost like him…

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

my first appearance after long hiatus... i'm so sorry...

are you still reading this???

let me know^^

i'll update 'lovely you' and 'don't disturb me' after this... hmmm... maybe two days later?

i'm sorry if i dissapoint you :((((

what do you think about this new chapter??? 

comment and subscribe pleaseee^^

joonmir & 87line fanfic author is back! their fanfics are so rare now...

please anticipate my other stories too^^