Chapter 5

I'm Watching You

Mir’s POV

 

 

I opened my eyes slightly and went straight to the bathroom. I took a bath and quickly got changed.

“Seungho-hyung!” I called, rather cutely.

“Yes?” he replied.

“Do you know what I dreamed about last night?” I said excitedly.

“What was that? About Joonie?” he asked.

“No! It’s better! It’s about you, hyung…” I said.

“Me?” he asked, went closer to me.

“You and I were having a picnic and we had so much fun. I kept smiling, it was a nice and beautiful dream…” I told him.

“I’m just a random ghost which appeared in your life, why are you happy when I appeared in your dream?” he said.

“Hyung…” I pouted and hugged him.

“Why do you become a baby like this?” he patted my back.

“You’re not a random ghost. You’re nice and kind. I told you that you made my life happier than when I was alone in this house” I said and he pulled away from the hug.

“You need to go to school, little boy…” he ruffled my hair.

“But I haven’t eaten any breakfast!” I said.

“Then eat quickly, then go…” he said.

“Do you really want me to get out?” I asked.

“No… just eat, you’ll be late” he said.

 

 

I finished eating and grabbed my school bag. I went to Seungho-hyung and kissed his cheek.

“Bye, hyung! I’ll do my best in the school…” I said.

“Bye! Be careful on your way…” he said and I went to the school.

I like Seungho-hyung so much, he cares for me. I hope he’ll be with me forever.

 

 

~School~

 

 

I went into my class and met Joon. After what happened yesterday in the ice rink, I couldn’t look at Joon properly. He’s just too handsome and perfect. I’ll blush instantly if I look at those beautiful eyes.

“Hey, Mir!” he greeted first. God, what should I do?

“Hey…” I greeted back.

“How are you today? You had so much fun yesterday, right?” he said.

“Yesterday was fun, I’m okay today…” I said rather flatly.

“Why? You looked pretty down…” he said.

“No, I’m just a little bit tired” I said.

“Ah… rest well then…” he said.

 

 

~Recess~

 

 

“I heard that Joon and Yeonseo are fighting…”

“Yeah… I heard the same thing too…”

“Yeonseo’s tweet last night was suspicious, it looked like that it’s directed to Joon”

I heard people gossiping about Joon and Yeonseo… They’re fighting?

 

 

Joon’s POV

 

 

“You told me that you have something to do yesterday!” she yelled.

“I have something, I told you that I already have another appointment” I said.

“You had so much fun with that Mir yesterday…” she said, I was surprised, how could she know?

“So what? Can’t I? I had an appointment with the ice rink’s owner…” I said.

“Really? But you’re with Mir yesterday…” she said.

“I met him accidentally there, is that wrong?” I was pissed at her.

“You should go on a date in me, not having fun in the ice rink…” she said.

“Does that really matter to you?” I asked.

“Of course! I’m your girlfriend!” she said.

“You shouldn’t control my schedule, I have my own life that no one can disturb” I said.

“But I’m…” she was so hateful right now.

“Then we need to break up…” I said.

“What? We can’t! Oppa!” she didn’t want to, but I really wanted to escape from her.

“We… break up… that’s final. Bye” I left her and my heart felt relieved.

 

 

Mir’s POV

 

 

What? Did I hear that right? Joon and Yeonseo… broke up? I heard it from the others though...

A smile just appeared on my face when I heard about that, but why did they break up?

Was the gossip true?

 

 

I went to the canteen after school, I didn’t eat anything at recess. I ordered a plate of beef fried rice and start eating.

“Mir… Sorry that I ruin your meal but I have something to do with you” someone came closer to me, it was that , Yeonseo.

“What do you want from me… again?” I was annoyed because of her.

“I just wanna know a few things and you have to answer it truthfully” she said.

“Then ask it! Then go away! Don’t you disturb me again!” I yelled.

“What kind of relationship you have with Joon?” she said and I was choked.

“It’s… just friends! We’re classmates and sometimes we sit together. What’s wrong with that?” I said.

“Nothing more?” she asked.

“NO! What do you want, really?” I shouted but then she slapped me on my face.

“You… …” she said and I was so angry.

“What do you mean by ? What did I do wrong?” I didn’t want to fight her physically. I’m a man after all…

“You ruined my life…” she said.

“Sorry? Did I hear wrong? You’re the one who ruined my life…” I said.

“You rude brat…” she tried to slap me again but a hand stopped it. I looked up, it was Lee Joon.

“You really need to stop bullying innocent kid, Yeonseo…” Joon said with that masculine deep voice.

“But oppa…” she whined.

“You’re not my girlfriend anymore, stop calling me like that!” Joon said. So… they really broke up. Little part of my heart was celebrating this event…

“He’s the one who made the trouble!” she pointed at me.

“Now, you go away! You’ve ruined innocent kid’s life, do you want me to ruin your life like you ruined his? What a heartless woman…” Joon commented and I was surprised that Joon let out those words that made me felt protected.

“You chose him over me?” she asked.

“Yes, is that wrong? He’s nice and I don’t know why you hate him so much…” he said and I felt like a luckiest man in this world. Joon kept saying good things about me, my face started to blush.

Yeonseo went away and Joon came closer to me.

 

 

“Mir, are you okay? Did she slap you hard? Your face is so red…” he said and I blushed more.

Damn Lee Joon… I’m red because of you…

“You’re okay?” he caressed my cheek gently, can I faint?

“It’s okay…” I said shyly.

“If she bothers you again, tell me…” he said.

“Yes…” I got up but because I wasn’t careful, I almost fell but Joon held me.

“Ah… sorry… sorry” I was really embarrassed and he just smiled.

Mir… can you act normally when you’re with Joon? Don’t overreact… I fought with myself.

 

 

I suddenly saw Seungho-hyung came closer to me. He smiled at me warmly.

“Aw… cute young love…”

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

an update finally because i've back from my vacation....

how do you think about this chapter? i'm really sorry if there's some dissapointment

comment to tell me  how do you think....

<3