Chapter 6

I'm Watching You

Seungho’s POV

 

 

“Aw… cute young love…” I smiled when I saw Mir and Joon. Mir’s really happy with Joon, he’s so adorable little puppy

 

 

~Home~

 

 

“By the way, that Joon is really sweet, eh?” I said.

“Of course hyung!!! He’s the most popular student but he isn’t arrogant… he’s really kind…” he said.

“Your eyes show me that you’re really proud to talk about him like that” I smiled.

“He’s handsome, right?” he asked.

“Yes… and he fits well with you, an adorable boy…” I said.

“Hyung… don’t talk like that, I’m embarrassed” he pouted, it’s so cute.

“You’re truly adorable when you pouted” I said.

“Ah hyung… what do you want to eat for the dinner?” he asked.

“Anything as long as it’s made by Chef Mir…” I smiled.

“My cooking isn’t that good, but I’ll try” he said.

“Show me your cooking skills, Mir!” I said.

“OKAY!!!” he said and I pinched his cheeks, he looks sooo adorable.

 

 

Mir’s POV

 

 

After we ate dinner, we watched TV together. It was really fun to watch TV together with someone… I’m not alone again and finally laughter came from my house.

“Hyung! Look at this!” I pulled Seungho-hyung’s hand and brought him into my favorite room. It was my art room. I was so lonely before, painting, carving and drawing made my life more colorful.

“You really made all of this, Mir?” he asked, his eyes widened.

“Yes! Do you like it hyung?” I asked.

“I never thought that you’re an artist…” he said.

“I’m not, it’s my hobby…” I responded.

“This is high-class level of art!” he looked around, once again, I felt proud. He was sightseeing around and he stopped at a painting. He stared at that painting for a while.

“Why, hyung?” I asked.

“You really made this painting?” he pointed at a painting of a sunflower.

“Ah… yes… why?” I replied.

“It’s really beautiful… looks really real…” he complimented.

“Thanks hyung, this painting is also my favorite… I made this really seriously, it take 6 weeks to finish it…” I said.

 

 

“You’re really great, Mir… Have Joon seen this side of you?” he asked.

“Uh? No… only my parents and you who had seen it” I said.

“Am I that special?” he asked, grinning.

“Yes! Now go into my room and you’ll sleep in my room tonight…” I said.

“Why?” he said.

“I want to tell you so many things… please…” I hugged him from behind and walked into my room.

“Mir, you’re like a big baby…” he commented.

“Is that bad?” I asked.

“No… you’re really adorable, big baby…” he replied and I smiled.

 

 

Seungho-hyung was caressing my hair until I slept…

 

 

~Morning~

 

 

“Good morning, Mir! Wake up!” someone shook my body.

“Um… Hyung…” I rubbed my eyes and slowly sat.

“Take a bath and dress up…” he said.

“Okay, hyung...” I stood up and went to the bathroom.

“Towels…” he reminded me and I went back to get a towel.

“Thanks, hyung…” I grinned.

 

 

Seungho’s POV

 

 

What a cute kid… I want him in my pocket so bad…

“Hyung, what do you want for breakfast?” he asked.

“Anything… I love everything you made…” I said.

“Don’t say it like that, I’m not a good cook” he said.

“If I could hold things by myself, I’ll help you for sure…” I said.

“You only can turn the TV on, hyung. And it’s not from your hands, how can you do it by only staring at the turned-off TV. Really amazing…” he said.

“You know that world is bigger than you thought… There are many things called miracles…” I said.

“I’ve never have it before…” he said.

“Then what about me?” I asked.

“Huh?” he asked back.

“My existence here is also a miracle, Mir… do you think that everyone can see ghost?” I said.

“Ah… that’s right. It’s a miracle too that the ghost is really nice and handsome” he smiled and I smiled too.

“Handsome?” I grinned.

“If you’re actually alive, I’ll introduce you to someone…” he said.

“Is that so? Now get up and go to school…” I said and stood up.

“You too?” he asked.

“I’m not allowed?” I asked.

“Of course you’re allowed. I’m even happier if you come too…” he said and went to school.

 

 

Mir’s POV

 

 

Today… Joon looked more and more handsome… I was staring at his beautiful face until a hand pinched my cheeks… it’s surely Seungho-hyung. Seungho-hyung smiled and I pouted.

“Mir, are you okay?” Joon came closer and asked. I was so startled and shocked.

“Ah… I’m okay…” I replied.

“Um… since it’s recess, do you want to eat? I’ll pay…” he asked.

“I’ll bother you…” I said.

“Oh come on… I don’t have anyone else… I’m hungry but I don’t want to eat alone” he said.

“Okay…” I said.

“Hm… happy, huh?” it was Seungho-hyung, I looked at him and smiled.

 

 

“What do you want to eat?” Joon asked me.

“I don’t want a heavy meal, I just wanna buy spicy race cake, I need some snack…” I said.

“Then I’ll have a hamburger…” he said and bought a hamburger, while I bought a cup of spicy race cakes.

We sat and ate our meal while chatting happily. Joon was really nice and caring. He talked so much about his school life. He said that being known by many people wasn’t that good. I heard many interesting stories from him. Seungho-hyung watched us and smirked. Aish… I’m so embarrassed now, what was Seungho-hyung thinking? Seungho-hyung came closer.

Seungho-hyung grabbed my hand and took some rice cakes from the cup and brought it in front of Joon’s mouth. Joon just looked at the rice cake and smiled. He opened his mouth and ate what I (actually Seungho-hyung) gave. I blushed madly, I can’t believe that I fed Lee Joon… Seungho-hyung looked so excited after his plan worked…

“Delicious…” he commented, with his deadly smile…

Seungho-hyung grabbed my hand again and brought my hand in front of Joon’s lips. Seungho-hyung grabbed my thumb and made it wiped Joon’s lips from the sauce. Aish… Seungho-hyung… you’re going too far. I can’t handle this… Joon was frozen too, but I’m the shy one here… I’ve touched Joon’s lips…

Joon’s hamburger was already in front of my mouth now… he signaled to eat it, I opened my mouth and ate a bite of it.

“It’s delicious, right?” he asked.

“Y..Yes…” I said with full-of-food mouth and he laughed.

“Mir, I will go home first, there’s a TV program I want to watch…” Seungho-hyung said and I nodded.

 

 

“Ah… already found my replacement, Joonie?” a voice came, it was Yeonseo.

“Please just get out of my sight… I don’t want to see you again…” Joon said.

“Oh… you just threw me away like that after you got this little bastard?” she said and Joon just stood up and grabbed her shoulder, then pushed her away.

“Mir, let’s get out of here…” he said and we went back to the class to pick our backpack and go home.

“Mir, you’ll get the same torture because of this…” she smirked.

“Don’t listen to her, Mir…” Joon said and we went back to the class.

 

 

“Mir, I’ll go home first, okay?” Joon said and left.

“Okay, bye!” I said while packing my things to go home.

Just then, our discipline teacher went inside the class…

“Mir, go to the principal office!” he suddenly said.

“Me? Principle office? Why?” I asked.

“Just go there now... with your backpack” he said. I was confused but I obeyed anyway.

 

 

“Excuse me, principal…” I entered her office.

“Mr. Lim, open his bag!” she just said and I was startled. Mr. Lim, who was with the principle, took my bag suddenly.

“Why?” I asked, still didn’t know the situation.

“Someone reported that she/he saw you brought drugs in your bag…” she said.

“WHAT? DRUGS? Principal, it’s no way. I will never bring those things to school!” I was shocked, it was really out of the sudden.

Mr. Lim checked my bag, and he found something weird… like a plastic bag…

“Then, what is it?” he opened the plastic bag and revealed what’s inside. It’s impossible, it’s not mine… I never saw that plastic bag before.

“Teacher-nim! It’s not mine. I can swear that it’s not mine. I will never bring those kinds of things. You have to believe me…” I denied.

“But, the evidence is in your bag anyway… Mir-ssi, until we can process this, you’re not allowed to go to school” she said.

“But… this isn’t fair! It’s not mine, I swear… You know how I am in the school, I’m not that type of student…” I felt like I was being treated unfairly.

“That’s my final statement, you may leave…” she said and I went home, shedding tears… so many tears… I was never being accused because of something I didn’t even do. And, it’s a big problem… I can be expelled from the school. That’s a nightmare, my parents up there will be disappointed. This is unfair…

 

 

I went inside my house and found Seungho-hyung in front of TV. He saw my tears and went to me.

“Mir, you’re crying?” he asked with a soft voice. I didn’t answer, I just hugged him tightly and cried loudly.

“Mir, what’s wrong? Tell me…” he was really worried.

“Hyung… this… is… unfair… I was accused for bringing drugs to the school. But… I never do that! This is clearly manipulation…” I cried louder.

“Mir, I know that you will never do that… now, stop crying and calm down” he said and I stopped crying.

“Mireu-ya… a good person will always get a good result… Don’t be like this, no matter what, I’m still here. I don’t want you to be sad. You have to know that I’ll always be a person who’ll trust you when no one believes you” he said and I hugged him tight.

“Thanks… for being with me, hyung…” I said.

“It’s okay, now you have to rest well, okay?” he followed me into my room. I went to the bed and Seungho-hyung sat beside me.

“Sleep well, don’t worry too much… you don’t need to be afraid when you’re the right one…” he kissed my forehead and I felt better. I smiled at him and he went out.

 

 

Thank God, you’ve given me one of the best presents in my life…

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

an update... sorry it's been a long time... anyone still reads this??? thanks youuu :))

comment and subscribe don't forget^^

sorry if it wasn't a good chapter...