Chapter 4

I'm Watching You

Mir’s POV

 

 

Today is a great day, I fell into Joon’s lap and… he said many lovely things to me. I went home while smiling like an idiot.

“Why I should make move to see some sweet moment?” Seungho-hyung said.

“Hyung, I’m embarrassed. And people will think that I’m a who flirts with someone’s boyfriend” I said.

“You don’t say thank you?” he asked.

“Thank you, I forgot to say that. Thanks, hyung…” I said.

“One condition…” he said.

“Huh?” I asked.

“I want to go to the ice skating rink…” he said.

“Heh? I can’t skate!” I said.

“I’ve always wanted to… but I couldn’t make it in the past…” he said.

“Then… okay! But don’t hold onto me, you’ll fall… I’m really bad at it” I said.

“Ha! Okay!” he was happy.

I just smiled when I saw Seungho-hyung smiled.

 

 

I changed my clothes and went to the ice rink with Seungho-hyung. He looked so happy, so cute and adorable. Thank God, he came into my life. I’ve always wanted to have a hyung. I want to talk what I’ve done in school, lean into him when I’m sleepy, hug him when I have bad day. Now… I have Seungho-hyung…

I wore the skating shoes while Seungho-hyung already wore that. It’s so magical.

“Don’t be surprised, I’m a ghost. You knew I’m magical…” he said and I smiled.

 

 

As soon as I went into the ice, I fell down. I was really bad at this, and I saw Seungho-hyung skated really well and went around the skating rink without bumping into people, he’s a ghost, it looks fun, the skate rink was like his’ only. But, then he bumped into me. ARGH! I was in sudden pain, and all people looked confused. I looked like as if I was bumped with someone but they couldn’t see anyone near me. I was really bad at this, I couldn’t even get up.

Then I saw someone’s shoes in front of me. He/She stopped in front of me.

“Need help?” I looked up and it was… Joon.

“Joon?” I couldn’t believe that I would meet him here.

“Mir?” he asked and helped me to get up.

“Thanks” I finally got up and blushed.

“Attention to all skaters, there will be a skating performance in 5 minutes. We hope that you can empty the rink. Enjoy watching!” I heard an announcement.

“I should get out” I said to him.

“You can skate by yourself?” he asked.

“I’ll try…” I slowly walked like a penguin, so embarrassing. I saw Seungho-hyung. I thought he’ll keep skating because he’s invisible but he also got out from the rink.

“Hyung… you wanted to watch the performance?” I tried hard not to open my mouth.

“Yes! I want to see the experts…” he said.

“What ghost loves ice skating?” I really couldn’t understand his interests.

“It’s me, I don’t know about other ghosts. But I knew one of them loves to play skateboard” he said.

“O… kay… I just knew that ghosts can be weird” I said.

 

 

I thought that the show would start, the lighting was reduced and everyone looked at the ice rink. The music started playing and someone, only one person, enter the ice rink and started to dance on the ice so gracefully. It’s a man, he’s just wearing casual clothes but he felt so different. He could do that triple jumps, spin etc. while I only can walk like a penguin. Is he a professional figure skater?

 

 

I tried to identify his face and he’s actually… JOON? He can do that? I mean… is he really Joon? But the face was exactly the same. He’s really damn talented. Now I have another reason to love him. He finished the performance and everyone, especially me, gave a big applause for him. Ah… My man… how can you be so perfect?

 

 

The performance ended and everyone could go into the rink again. Here comes a penguin… I walked carefully and I did it! Not that I can skate, at least I didn’t fall. Joon noticed me and went closer. My heart just beat faster, how can I handle this?

“Hi again!” he said.

“Hi! Joon, was that you who performed?” I asked and he smiled slightly.

“Hehe, yeah… it’s me… it’s so embarrassing” he said shyly.

“Embarrassing? That’s really amazing! How can you jump and do this and do that?” I said to him.

“I’m still learning…” he said.

“WHOA… you’re like an expert…” I said.

“Thanks… can you skate well?” he asked.

“You didn’t see me struggling like a penguin? I can’t even do it… even a little” I said.

“Do you need help?” he asked.

“What help?” I asked.

“I’ll teach you how to skate well” he said and I was frozen, I couldn’t answer…

“YA! JUST ANSWER YES, MIREU!!!” Seungho-hyung yelled at me and I regained my consciousness.

“If it won’t bother you, I’m okay with that…” I said softly.

“Okay then…” he held my waist and started walking. I was flushed red because of his soft touch.

He started slowly but then he skated faster.

“YA! Joon-ah! Don’t be so fast! I will die!” I screamed.

“You won’t die that easily, Mir…” he said.

He stopped easily and I was holding my chest. I thought I would die.

“You don’t need to be scared” he said and I tried to skate by myself. Slowly but sure, I tried to skate and…. I could do it. Even though it’s still amateur and sometimes, I fell down.

“Do a turn…” I said to Joon.

“Here?” he asked.

“Yes…” I said.

 

 

He turned like a ballerina on ice and people stared at him, they must be thinking the same as me. That he’s really handsome and cool.

“Great! Show me another!” I asked and he suddenly carried me bridal style.

“Ya! Joon what are you d….” he suddenly skated really fast and I was scared. He’s dancing on the ice with me on his arms. I was surely blushing, I couldn’t even believe that this actually happened.

He did a spin and it’s so fast and made me dizzy. After that, he let me down and people clapped their hands. Everyone was amazed by Joon. Yeah… a person like him is really one of a kind.

 

 

I went home and Seungho-hyung kept teasing me.

“Mir is falling in love…” he kept saying.

“Hyung, don’t tease me…” I was embarrassed.

“He held your waist, and he carried you… you must be really happy, right?” he said, making me smile again.

“He’s so perfect…” I said.

“You always say that. I slowly started to like him too…” he said and I shot a glare at him.

“Like him as a fan, Mir… don’t be angry” he said.

“Well, everyone loves him…”

 

 

~Home~

 

 

Seungho-hyung went into the living room then I approached him. I like living with someone else, it’s not lonely and finally I can laugh in my house, I can laugh with someone…

Thanks for coming, Seungho-hyung… When I said that it’s a relief that you won’t follow me forever, I regret that now. I wish you can stay longer and longer until I die. I don’t want to die lonely and no one cares about me. I want to be loved. I want someone to love me….

 

 

Seungho’s POV

 

 

Mir’s staring at me. Why was he staring at me like this?

“Mir, why do you stare?” I asked.

“Thank you…” he said.

“Eh?” I didn’t understand what he meant.

“Thank you for being with me and filling the night’s loneliness” he said.

“Since when you’re alone?” I asked.

“I have really nice parents, they love me a lot. They care for me, they make my life more colorful. Three years ago, they got into a car accident and they died. My life turned grey and gloomy since that incident” he said and let out tears from his pretty eyes.

“Sorry for asking that…” I apologized for making him cry.

“It’s okay, now I have you, hyung… You will make my life turn colorful again, right?” he asked and hugged me tightly.

“I promise, Mir… I’m here, you can lean on me. Just tell me when you have problems, I’ll help you. I’m here to make you happy” I gently patted his back until he fell asleep.

He slept already and I carried him into his bedroom. I put blankets on him and ruffled his hair. He really looked so cute…

 

 

“You won’t be lonely, Mir… I’m here” I kissed his forehead and went back into my room.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

how was it?

comment pwease...

why ice skating? because it's romantic (trust me, it's really romantic)

subcribe and comment please....