Chapter 3

I'm Watching You

Seungho’s POV

 

He looks so adorable. I’m curious about his crush, who’s this lucky person?

“Mir…” I called.

“Yes, hyung?” when he called me hyung, I smiled.

“Hyung? You called me hyung?” I asked.

“You’re older than me” he smiled.

“I want to ask something about your crush” I said.

“My crush? Joon?” he asked.

“Joon? Is it him?” I asked.

“Yes, I like him since a year ago… He’s really handsome” his face was so adorable when he said that.

“Which one? Was it the one who asked you whether you’re alright as soon as you entered the class?” I asked.

“Ah… yes! He is the one! He’s handsome, right?” he asked me.

“Yeah… he’s handsome. But is he nice?” I asked.

“He’s really the nicest person I’ve ever met” he said.

“Ah, really? I’m curious about him…” I said.

“Then just follow me to the school tomorrow, you’ll see. But he has a girlfriend…” he said.

“Poor you… why do you like a person who’s already in a relationship?” I asked.

“I like him since a year ago, but he never knew. So… yah… they’re dating” he asked.

 

“Stay strong!” I said.

“You’re adorable, hyung. Now let’s sleep. But wait, does ghost sleep?” he asked.

“Yes, I’m sleepy right now…” I yawned.

“Ah yes, you can sleep in my parents’ room” he said.

“Where’s your parents?” I asked.

“They died 3 years ago, car accident” he said.

“Sorry for asking that…” I apologized.

“It’s okay. I’m glad you came. It’s really lonely in my house” he smiled.

“Have a nice sleep” I said.

“You too, hyung. Good night” he said.

“Good night” I went into his parents’ room and slept.

 

~Morning~

 

I woke up early and went into Mir’s room. He’s still sleeping.

“Mir, wake up. Take a bath!” I shook his body.

“Eung? Hyung, just take a bath first…” he’s still sleepy, so cute.

“Uh… I don’t take a bath, I’m a ghost, you remember?” I said.

“AH! Right! I forgot! I’ll take a bath” he suddenly got up and went straight into the bathroom.

He showered for a while. His face suddenly popped from the door, only his face.

“Why?” I asked.

“Hyung, towel please… hehe” he said.

“Uh… I can’t hold things… Sorry” I said.

“Then can you go out? You don’t want to see me , right?” he asked.

“Okay, I’ll go out. Change quickly!” I said.

“Okay!” he said and I went to the living room.

 

He dressed in uniform and we went to the school, walking together. The school isn’t that far.

 

Mir’s POV

 

~In the class~

 

I went into my class and sat down. I told Seungho-hyung to waited at the back. Joon wasn’t in the class, where is he?

He came inside and I was happy that he attended school today.

“Hi!” he said to me.

“Hi! You came pretty late, it’s so unusual” I said.

“I woke up late…” he said.

 

I dropped my pen and I bent down to pick it up. Then suddenly, I felt someone pushed me I fell into someone’s lap. It was Joon’s. Wait who pushed me? Joon helped me to get up. He held me, not just my hand, my body too… I blushed really red when I knew that I fell into Joon’s lap.

“You’re okay?” he asked with that soft killing voice.

“Ah… okay. Sorry” I really couldn’t do anything but blushed. My face is so damn reddish.

“Be careful…” he smiled. I might faint.

I looked at the back and Seungho-hyung smirked at me. So… he did that? He pushed me? Naughty hyung…

 

When it’s recess time, I went to the canteen with Seungho-hyung.

“Hyung, why did you do that?” I asked.

“Because I wanted to see a sweet moment” he giggled.

“But at least tell me first, you made me felt embarrassed, you know!” I said.

“Mir… everyone is looking at you” he said.

I looked around and everyone was looking at me as if I’m a weird person.

“Mir-ya, whom did you talk with?” Jinwoon teased.

“Ah… uh…” I couldn’t answer.

“Huh?” Jinwoon was confused.

“I talked with myself, it’s fun haha. Try to talk and tell stories to yourself. Your other self will respond to it” I said that stupidly. Why you’re so stupid, Mir…

I was embarrassed then I ran into the canteen. I want to buy some drinks, maybe food… But suddenly, I saw something that I don’t like to see. Joon and Yeonseo, ate together like a couple… well they’re a couple but… meh~

“Oppa~” just hearing her sound already made me felt annoyed.

Then I saw Joon fed Yeonseo and I got really jealous. Yes, I was really really jealous. Why I have to see that? Just made my bloods boiling urgh… I thought that Joon didn’t know how she really is. She’s so hateful, and a … and many more.

 

I went into the class, in a bad mood.

“Mir, I want to ask about this…” Joon said to me.

“Later, okay? I’m not feeling well” I said, I was in a bad mood.

“Sorry” he said. I kinda regretted saying that to Joon, I felt bad for him.

“YA! Mir! Just because you’re jealous, you ignore him?” it was Seungho-hyung.

“Just help him… he’s your love, right? Maybe, your relationship with him will grow nicely…” he added.

“Look at him… Just go to him and taught him what he asked to you, with a bright smile…” he said. I think Seungho-hyung was right, I can’t just ignore him when I’m jealous.

 

“Joon-ah!” I called him.

“What?” he asked.

“What do you want to ask? I smiled.

“Huh? You said that you’re not feeling well. You don’t need to if you don’t wanna” he said.

“I feel better, which one you’ve wanted to ask?” I smiled warmly.

“This one, this is so hard. I’ve asked everyone but no one understood about this” he said.

“And you think that I can?” I asked.

“You’re the smartest guy I’ve ever met” he complimented and I blushed.

 “Ah… don’t say it like that... You have to solve it like this” I wrote the way and explained it to him. After calculating, we got the answer and the answer was in multiple choice option, that means that it’s true.

 

“Thank you… why it’s easy? You did this easily, you’re so amazing…” he said.

“I’m not amazing, I’m just a normal student hehe” I said.

“What do you eat everyday?” he said.

“Just regular meals, kimchi, chicken, soup, rice and many more. Why?” I asked.

“We eat the same thing but why are you smarter?” he said.

“Hehe” I just giggled.

“What’s the thing inside this which makes you smart, I want it too” he ruffled my hair softly and I blushed.

“My hair?” I asked shyly.

“I mean your head. My head is bigger than you but I think I have smaller brains than you. But your hair is pretty too” he kept saying those lovely things and I kept blushing mad.

 

“Happy? You’re happy, right?” Seungho-hyung whispered on my ears.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

sorry for the boring chapter, please forgive me... i promise it'll be better in the next update...

thanks for the one who reads, comments, subscribes, even upvotes this story, it means so much^^

comment and subscribe :))))