Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry

When She Came to Korea

It took two weeks for Angie to forgive me, and two weeks for me to explain to Jackson that Angie was taken. Taken by who? I didn't know, but I wasn't going to let that ert Jackson date her. I'm a ert too, but oh well. 

She was currently out with Eunkwang, one of the only members I trusted not to touch her with his greedy, erted, man hands. They were having a "bonding day," something Minhyuk was jealous about when plans were made. Instead he made plans with Angie tomorrow, something I was jealous about. When will I get Angie time? I haven't had it in a while. 

Angie had been avoiding me at all costs, something that should have been unheard of. I mean, since I'm her ultimate bias, shouldn't she love me? I mean, I get that she does, but she doesn't show it very much. 

"Yah!" Changsub yelled at me. He signaled that it was my turn to get a "make over" from the coordinoonas. I groaned inwardly. What were they going to do to me? Last time they made my hair blue and blonde, something Angie loved, something I hated. 

The coodinoona started cutting my hair and I pouted. I looked really chubby with short hair. I mean, I'm already pretty fat. Not fat, like, fat. But like... fat. I looked like a little kid. I looked younger than Sungjae. 

She started putting a cold white substance in my hair, a process I was familiar with. She was bleaching it. To a color lighter than my naturally black Asian people hair. 

"What color?" I asked her, and she pointed to a pink/red bottle. 

Damn. 

"Will that make me ugly?" I asked. She scowled at me, making a face that said "as if. I never mess up."

I sghed and sat back in the salon chair. The coordinoona worked her fingers through my hair, the other noonas touching my face. The cooed, saying how cute I looked with short hair. I didn't want to be cute. I wanted to be y for Ang- for the fans. 

I dozed off, and when I woke up, I was a new man. I admired myself in the mirror, looking at my pink and black hair. I looked over at the next chair, which Hyunsik occupied.

"Hyung, do you like my hair?" I asked. He nodded and winked. I mean, if I wasn't straight and in love with Angie (seriously I'm not in love with Angie, just... yeah) I would have totally dated Hyunsik. He's all nice looking and stuff. I guess he knew what I was thinking because he rolled his eyes, saying

"Yeah, Peniel. I know I'm y," and I blushed because I didn't know it was that obvious. In the fitting room, I heard Minhyuk yell for the members. I swiftly got up because, hey, it was getting ly awkward between two straight guys. I ran so fast, I slammed into the car door once we got outside, and some straggling fans giggled. 

"Donggeun-ah. Be careful please," Changsub warned and I bowed in apology. 

In the car, I sat in the back seat between the two maknaes, both of whom were sleeping on my shoulders. Ilhoon drooled a little, and Minhyuk took embarrassing pictures of us, labeling them "the baby boys". 

"Aww," he cooed "Look at our three youngest babies. Donggeun baby, Ilhoon baby and Sungjae baby," and I rolled my eyes. When we got to the dorms, I crawled out of the car, through the door, and into the room. I slumped down on Eunkwang's bed because his was the closest. There was rustling at the door, and Eunkwang's voice was heard.

"Where's Peniel?" he asked. I hid my face in the pillow. Angie's voice was heard.

"Poopnoodle! Where are youuuuu?" and I hid even more because that nickname was annoying. I heard Ilhoon give away my hiding spot (I made a mental note to kill him) and there were several sounds of pounding feet, coming to look for me. They stopped at the doorway.

"Aww. Pretty Penny is asleep. Can I wake him up, Appa?" Angie asked. I guess the answer was no, because their voices were gone soon after. I then drifted of to sleep, wondering where the nicnkame "Pretty Penny" came from.

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is really just a filler chapter. Kellababe, don't worry. The next one will be long. Surprised will be had. Yes. Comment, subscribe, upvote! Oh and there's this boy named Seth that works at my school. He's 18, I'm 17. Yes. 

 

~OppaBanger