Not Gay, but Ghei

When She Came to Korea

I update for Kelljae cuz she's the love of my life tbh lol

____________________________________________________________________________________________--

Angie sat between Amber and I, alternating between my lap and Amber's. Right now she was pressed into Amber's side, hanging on her every word.

"And when I got older, I decided to become an idol," Amber said, finishing her story. Angie beamed at her.

"Amber, you're so cool. And so pretty. I'd marry you in a heartbeat if Peniel wasn't already going to," Angie said happily.

I coughed, Amber choked.

"What?!" Amber and I said at the same time. Angie just giggled and gave us a knowing look.

I spoke to Amber in Korean, "Angie is trying to get us together... and she also wants me to date every member of BtoB... as if I were gay,"

Angie cut it "You act like I'm not fluent in Korean, moron," she said. I rolled my eyes at the tiny girl.

"Angie, are you gay?" I asked her. She shook her head.

"I'm not gay. I'm ghei. G-H-E-I,"

"What is the difference?" asked Amber.

"Well, I don't like girls, but the kpop idol girls are undeniably gorgeous and perfect, it makes me ghei. I'm ghei for Amber. Ghei for Tiffany. Ghei for CL. I am SO ghei for CL. Ghei for Min. Ghei for Minah. Just ghei. Then there's my appreciation for kpop idols. Like Lee-Hi and Sunny. I admire them," Angie explained.

"Oh," Amber said. "Well, Angie, my dear friend," Angie squealed at this,"I have to get home for dinner. Jinki is cooking. Chicken.  Again," she rolled her eyes.

Angie lurched. "NO AMBER DON'T LEAVE ME WITH THEM. TAKE ME WITH YOU. TAKE ME TO MINHOOOO," she screamed, clinging to Amber like a koala.

"Minho said not to bring you. He said you'd know why," Amber said, shrugging.

Angie mumbled, saying something along the lines of "That little Minho. Just wait til I get my hands on him again..."

"Wait, I thought he was your bias?" I asked Angie.

"He is, but that doesn't mean I don't hate him. I hate all of my male biases,"

"Even me?" I asked.

"Yeah, even you. When you make me want to cry and laugh at the same time, and when you do extremely y things while being retarded... You don't know the life of a fangirl. The struggle is real, Pennie. THE STRUGGLE IS REAL.

WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOU ACKNOWLEDGED A FANGIRL?! HUH PENNIE? HUH?!" Angie said, detaching herself from Amber and reattaching herself to my hip, sinking her teeth into my shoulder.

Amber took this as her sign to leave. "Bye Angie, bye Peniel,"

Angie removed her teeth long enough to respond, making sure Amber was going to call her the next day, and the rapper girl promised her she would. Angie sunk her teeth into my shoulder again.

"Ow!" I yelped, "Why are you hurting me?!" I yelled.

"Because you say you love your fans but you don't really show it! If you loved your fans you'd post more pictures and sign more autographs, not just wink every once in a while!"

I pinched her side, which made her cry out.

"Mommy! Daddy! Peniel is hurting me!" she screamed. Minhyuk and Eunkwang came rushing into the room. They grabbed her and held her between them, probably not being able to uphold her weight.

"Go to the room!" Eunkwang yelled at me, and I had to obey my leader. She stuck her tongue out at me when they weren't looking. I stomped into the room.

On my pillow was a folded note, a list of Angie's biases. I had asked her to write them down so I could take her to meet them. That's why I knew to invite Amber.

But I wasn't going to use them so Angie could meet her biases. No, not anymore. I had a better idea.

I pulled out my phone and dialed a friend of mine.

"This is Got7's manager speaking. How may I help you?"

"Hello sonsaeng-nim, it's Donggeun. May I speak to Jackson?"

_________________________________________________

I updated for you.