Loud in the bedroom.

When She Came to Korea

Peniel POV

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

When I woke up, I was in our dorm, laying on the couch. On the other end of the couch, Angie and Eunkwang sat together. They talked together quietly, her rubbing his neck and back. I cleared my throat.

"Oh! Poodle Oppa, I'm glad you're awake!" she smiled at me. I smiled back.

"Yeah, you sure took a good hit to the head when you fell. It would've been worse if Angie hadn't have broken your fall," said Hyunsik from somewhere behind me. I looked to the little girl in question and she smiled sheepishly at me.

"Yeah, I kinda broke your fall and broke myself," she said, showing me the bandage on her wrist.

"She fractured it, but I took care of her," Hyunsik spoke again. I turned to glare at him. He smirked at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Hyung," I said, speaking to Eunkwang, "Why do you look so sad?"

"Well, because Julia won't be coming here this week. She's still in Europe."

"He's sad because Angie got hurt," said Changsub, glaring at me from his place in our kitchen. I glared back. I mean, it wasn't like I tried to hurt her.

"Stop it you guys. Donggeunie Oppa didn't mean it." Yeah, Angie to the rescue.

"We know, we're just making fun of the idiot. We love him though," said Hyunsik. I winked back.

"Yep, Pensik is so real. Wait til I tell Julia," said Angie.

"JUUUUUUULLLIIIIAAAAAAA" Eunkwang wailed, while I looked to Hyunsik, my eyes asking him what "Pensik" was. His eyes said that'd he tell me later.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A few hours later, after we ate dinner, me and Angie eating mild foods (us Americans can't really handle the spicy Korean cuisine), we all showered and got ready for bed. Angie decided to test all of our strength and self control by wearing a tight tank top and shorts to bed. Her legs were so pretty and brown and smooth. I caught myself reaching out to touch them. Of course she caught my attempt and half heartedly glared at me. I saw that Ilhoon stared at her too, not that he would admit though. She tried talking to him throughtout the day, but he made excuses to leave. Even then, he made no attempt to stop himself from staring at Angie's pretty body.

And her as- , is so big. I'm not gonna tell her I think that. Minhyuk thinks so too, because he told Changsub, and Changsub agreed.

Angie went in the bedroom and we all followed. I mean, if Angie was going to bed, then we were too. I don't think she noticed that we were following her like little lost puppies. When she got into the room, she climbed up the latter to my bunk.

I wasn't going to object.

But Eunkwang Hyung did.

"Angie Wilder, that is Peniel's bed, and you are not sleeping in Peniel's bed. My little girl is too young to sleep with men."

"I know this is Oppa's bed. I was just getting his iPad. Oh, and his sheets smell good. Like... boy and soap." I blushed.

"Um... how did you know that was Peniel hyung's bed?" Ilhoon asked from the doorway of our room.

"I'm a huge BtoB fan, Hoonie Oppa. When the episode where you guys showed the camera around your dorm, I remembered. Sorry if I'm creepy, I just love you guys," she said sheepishly. He offered her a smile.

"Why do you want my iPad?" I asked. She shrugged. I let her climb down and take it. She went over to Minhyuk and kissed his cheek, she did the same with all of us, saving Ilhoon for last. I would be jealous, but I think I got the best kiss.

"Goodnight Oppas," she said. She climbed into Sungjae's bed, but not before calling him over and whispering to him. He looked over to me.

"Hyung," he said. "Let me sleep with you in your bed" I got into bed and rolled over to the corner to make room for another body. I heard the shudder of a camera and saw flashing lights. Angie said something about "Penjae". I'd have to ask her about that.

When I closed my eyes, Angie called out to me. "Oppa, can we go see other idols tomorrow?" I told her that I'd take her.

A few minutes later, we had all gotten quiet. That's when I heard it. A snore. A loud snore. Louder than Hyunsik. Louder than Minhyuk.

Eunkwang sighed. "Shut up Hyunsik," he said.

"It's not me," Hyunsik said back.

It was Angie. And damn, she was loud.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I never make long chapters. Yeah. But I updated for Kellajae. cuz I saw her comment. I do love you, Kellajae.

 

CAN WE TALK ABOUT GOT7. I MEAN. JACKSON. STOP THAT. CAN YOU ALL JUST STOP BEING Y ASIAN BOYS?

 

~OppaBanger