Make you hate the girl you love

When She Came to Korea

Hai. You guise. I wanted to update for you. So I did.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

I walked into Angie's room at 6 in the morning. She had given me specific orders to wake her up so she could come to watch us practice. I had warned her that it would be a long day, but always stubborn Angie didn't care. I walked over to her bed. Angie was sprawled out in the middle, blankets thrown carelessly over the side. I noticed, enviously, that she was wearing Changsub's shirt and Minhyuk's shorts. Who said she could wear their clothes? I certainly didn't.

I gently nudged Angie, and her snoring came to a halt.

"Angie," I said "Wake up. We leave in two hours. You need enough time to shower, dress and eat. We all know that it takes you forever,"

She groggily sat up, and I fought to hide my giggles. Her curly hair poofed out wide. Her eyes were puffy and panda like. Her cheeks were chubbier than usual. It was cute, really, but funny at the same time.

She stood up, stretching, and walked out of the room. I followed her as she idly walked around the dorm. Angie walked into the bedroom that was currently housing my sleeping bandmates. Hyunsik and I are usally the only ones awake around this time. Angie waddled over to Eunkwang's bed, tripping over an amused Hyunsik's shoe, and plopped down on our leader.

"Appa," she groaned "Make breakfast," and Eunkwang sighed.

"Go ask your other appa," he mumbled. Angie got up and waddled, tripping over Hyunsik's shoe again. Hyunsik fought his laughter and eye smiled at me.

She plopped down beside Minhyuk. "Appa, make breakfast," she said again. Groaning, Minhyuk got up and glared at his "daughter".

"Ani. Ask your brother, it's not my day to make breakfast," he said. Angie pouted and waddled over to Changsub's bunk.

"Changsubbie Oppa. Please make food," she whined. Changsub sat up and glared. His kitten ear headband hung loosely off of his head. Angie sighed and walked out. I decided to take pity on her and make breakfast. Angie walked toward the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" I asked her.

"To shower and dress," I shook my head and steered her toward the kitchen.

"Ani, Gie Gie, I'm making a big breakfast. You don't want to get food on your clothes do you? Today is the day you get to meet the other idols under cube. That means a certain girl group and a certain member of a certain girl group," I said. Angie immediately sat up.

"Apink. Chorong. APINK. CHORONG!" she shouted. I laughed and shook my head.

There was a knock on the door. Angie stared hard at me.

"Is that an idol? If so, let me get dressed before I meet them,"she said. I could tell she was suspicious. If she found out, it would ruin my plan.

"No, it's just manager. He's seen what you look like in the mornings, you should be fine," I said nervously.

"Then why are you dressed? You're usually still shirtless and in shorts. Is someone coming here?" Angie pressed on.

"No Angie, I swear. Just stay there," I said. Walking toward the door, I looked back at Angie. She wore oversided clothing. Her hair curled in different directions. Her eyes and face were poofy. Perfect for my plan.

Opening the door, I smiled widly.

"Jackson. Hi," I said.

"Hyung~"

Angie screached. Jackson looked over at the furious Angie.

"Shin Donggeun, you will die. YOU WILL DIE. I WILL GET YOU BACK FOR THIS!!"

I chuckled.

"Who's the kid and why is she screaming?" he asked.

"She's that fan that's been staying with us. I guess that you're her Got7 bias," he smiled at that "Anyway, she's been moody and mean to me, so I invited you over to see her troll hair,"

"Well" Jackson started "She's kinda cute. Mind if I get her number?" He asked.

Yes. I did.

Jackson was going to have to die too.

 

____________________________________________

Kellajae, do you love me?