She's so...

When She Came to Korea

This is going to be from Peniel's pov.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I waited patiently at the airport. Well, we waited at the airport. The other members of BtoB and I. Angie was coming to South Korea today and was going to stay for a week. Where was she going to stay? She was going to stay at our dorm, of course. But where was she going to sleep? I didn't know that yet. Could Angie stay in my room? It was no secret that I liked her. I mean, I liked her as a friend. It was great to know that I had such a loyal fan. Usually all the fans were for Sungjae and Minhyuk. I didn't know that someone could like me.

I was dressed in my usual attire. A purple V-Neck shirt with gray skinnies and my purple high tops. I had a purple and gray snap back to hide my newly dyed, but messy, jet black hair. I wanted to look nice for Angie, but I really didn't feel like getting up early to actually try. 

I looked over at the other members. They looked eager to meet their American fan. Minhyuk cleaned our whole dorm the day before, getting ready for the teenage girl that would be staying with us. He was happy to host such a sweet girl. Minhyuk was dressed in a white tank top with a black jacket and black jeans. His favorite black Vans were worn out and scuffed. He caught me staring and smiled.

"Nervous?" he asked. I nodded in response. He smiled again.

Changsub got up from where he was sitting in the airport chairs and ran over to the big glass window.

"The plane has landed!" he shouted. One by one we ran to the gate openings. I was first in line, excited to see my biggest fan and new found best friend.

My heart leapt.

There she was. Her hair had been dyed again, this time it was three colors. They were pink, blue and purple.

"She's-" Eunkwang started.

Black.

Don't say it.

I hoped he didn't say it.

"She's so little!" he yelled.

Angie jogged over to us with a huge smile on her face. In her hands she carried little bags with Korean writings on them. She had her duffel carried by a strap that was held up by her shoulder. By the time she got to us, she was a little out of breath.

"Hello," she breathed. She wore a purple low cut shirt and gray skinnies like I did.

"Aigoo! You guys are matching!" Eunkwang said. I looked us both over. Indeed we were.

We all lined up, shoulder to shoulder, Eunkwang first. He stepped up to introduce himself.

"Hi! I am Eunkwang! I am the leader!" he said formally.

"I know who you are, Eunkwang-ssi. I am a huge BtoB fan," she said, her Korean coming out in choppy but fluent waves.

"Oh! You're fluent! And if you know who I am, you should call me Oppa, ara?" he asked. Angie looked down at her shoes.

"Actually," she mumbled "can I call you Appa?" Eunkwang smiled warmly and nodded.

"Of course," he giggled. Angie smiled back and gave him a little bag of candies with his name on it. She moved down the line.

Minhyuk stepped out.

"Hello there," he said.

"Hello, Minkitty,"

"Min-?" he asked.

"Oh, I should explain. Well, I think you look like a kitten. And you mouth is shaped like a kittens mouth. My personal name for you is Minkitty, I hope you don't mind."

"Oh, not at all. It's very cute. Thank you," he bowed deeply. She handed him his candies and moved on.

"Hi Ilhoon!" she shouted at him. He waved back weakly.

"Hello Peniel fan," he mumbled. She shook her head.

"No No. I am not just his fan, I am your fan too." He just shrugged his shoulders. Confused, she handed his bag to him and moved on.

Sungjae next.

She stood in front of him. The height difference was comical, really. At around six feet tall, he towered over her tiny body. She wasn't even five feet yet. Only four feet and eleven inches.

"Oh my, Oppa. You're so pretty," she said in awe. My face reddened. Maybe she thought he was more attractive that I was. He crouched down so that he was face to face with her.

"Not as pretty as you are, my Dongsaeng," he said. Angie's ears turned red.

"Wait, how old are you?" he asked.

"I am 17"

"Oh, I am 18!" Sungjae said happily. "Let's be friends!"

Oh, hell no. I was not about to let them flirt around. Sungjae already steals all the hearts of the fans, but he can't steal mine.

"Sure thing, Sungjae Oppa. I would love to be your friend," she replied smiling. She moved on to Changsub, but not without handing Sungjae his candy.

"Hi-" Angie started before she was cut off by Changsub's arms around her. She stood in his arms for a good minute before I coughed, signaling for them to let go.

"Angie, you are very pretty, I think," Changsub said. She smiled at him. Tears formed in her eyes as she handed him his candy and moved on.

Only Hyunsik left before I got her.

Only Hyunsik.

Hyunsik.

She stood in front of him, her tiny body slightly shaking. The tears were falling now and she sniffled lightly.

"Oh, Angie. Why are you crying? I am happy to see you, are you h appy to see me?" he asked.

"Yes, I am so happy to see you, Hyunsik. Oppa, you're so handsome. You're talented and your eye smile makes me melt. I am crying because I am happy to be here with you." she said.

Hyunsik, always the smooth operater, wiped her tears and kissed her hand.

"Don't cry, beautiful. You'll make me cry. I am already crying on the inside because I am happy you are here. Peniel is a very lucky man, I think. Oh, and he looks very jealous." he said. At that I walked away. Who does he think he is, calling me jealous? And damn right, I'm jealous. He has his hands over my little Angie. Angie stayed back to whisper something else into the traitor Hyunsik's ear before walking over to me.

"Oppa, you look upset. Why?" she asked, cocking her head to the side.

"Oh, no reason. I'm fine," I pulled her into a hug "I missed you." Her body seemed smaller since the last time I hugged her.

"Oppa... I have to tell you something," she said, looking down at her shoes. I nodded for her to go on.

"I didn't bring you any candy. Honestly, I wasn't even thinking abot before I left. I thought about Eunkwang Oppa and the others, and I thought I had everyone in mind, but I guessed you slipped it."

I

tried

not

to

let

it

hurt.

 

But it hurt so bad. I went from Ultimate Bias to nothing. It was probably because I rejected her kiss in the car back in America. But I was just looking out for the both of us. Kissing her was so wrong. I was 20, almost 21 and she was barely 16.

I turned away for a second to regain my composure and turned back to her. I could tell she saw the pain in my eyes. She opened to make an apology but I cut her off.

"Where is Julia?" I asked her. She said something about Julia being in Europe and how she would be with us in the next dew days.

I turned away from her. I wanted to go talk to the others, too hurst and angry to deal with Angie.

"Oppa! Wait! I have something else!" she shouted.

I spun around to see what she was talking about. Sure enough, she had gotten a box out of her bag. It was medium sized and had a purple bow on top. She nodded for me to open it.

Inside was a collectors edition Avengers snapback with a matching v-neck shirt, and a purple Hulk bracelet.

How did she know?

She read my mind.

"I knew because you talk about collecting snapbacks, and I was hoping you haven't had this one yet. And everyone knows you love to wear v-necks. I'm your biggestfan, so I try to get to know you as much as I can through the internet."

This girls was the best. I pulled her into my arms again and held tight, When I pulled back, she smiled at me.

"Come one," I said, pulling her toward the others standing by the front entrance of the airport. When we got to them and heard what they were talking about, I paled. They were talking about where Angie would sleep.

Ilhoon said he didn't wanna sleep with her, so he was out. Minhyuk said that she should sleep on the couch. I hit him. Changsub said that since I loved Angie, Angie would sleep in my bed. I blushed and hit him, mumbling about rudeness and no manners and whatever.

Eunkwang stopped the bickering with his "bright" idea.

"Since Angie is a baby, I do not want you men to put your filthy hands on my baby girl. She will sleep with someone I trust. She will sleep with my baby boy. In Sungjae's bed."

I opened my mouth to object.

No.

He likes skinship.

He will touch her.

But Hyung wouldn't have it.

As her "Appa", his word was final. Sungjae looked at Angie and winked.

 

 

I fainted.

 

_________________

This will be a 4 shot.

Julia will be in the next chapter.

Other idols will be introduced.

Comment