Girl Crush

When She Came to Korea

Peniel's pov

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I couldn't stand it. Her snoring was just too loud. I climbed down my bunk and stumbled blindly in the dark, making my way over to Sungjae's occupied bed.

"Hyung," Sungjae called out from our currently shared bed.

"What?" I said.

"Come back to bed," he pleaded. "You're so warm,"

I blushed at how ual that sounded, but I told him I'd be right back. I lifted Angie's body into my arms and tried not to drop her as I made my way to the door. Damn, she was heavy. She once told me that she weighed 130, almost as much as I did. She was embarrassed to tell me this, I guess she thought I was going to call her fat. But all her fat skipped her flat tummy and went straight to her as- and thighs. Oh, and her face. Her cheeks were just so chubby. Still, she was heavy as hell and I struggled with her in my arms. Angie's snoring stopped, and I assumed her breathing did so too. She squirmed in my arms, her arms grabbing at me. All at once she stopped, and with a snort, her loud snoring returned. I let out the breath I was holding and took her into the other bedroom. It was Jihoon's bedroom. He was gone for the week, so she was safe here. I walked to the bed and pulled the covers back and set her down in the little groove that Jihoon's body made. She snuggled down and snored even louder. I kissed both her cheeks and nuzzled ner neck. She was just so warm and smelled sweet. I resisted the urge to lay with her and left the room.

When I walked back into the room, I climbed back into bed with the equally sweet smelling and warm maknae and snuggled with him. Ilhoon sat up in the bed across from mine. I could see him through the space between my feet. He scratched his head and looked around. Whimpering, he climbed down from his bed, nearly kicking a snoring (not as loud as Angie) Hyunsik. Mumbling about his "hyung" he left the room. Shrugging, I put my arm around one of my best friends and went to sleep.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hyujng! COME AND SEE THIS!" Changsub yelled to me. He doggie breath filled my nostrils. Sighing, I got up. I looked over to the clock. Of course it was only six in the morning. Of course they had to wake Grandpa Peniel. I rolled over and rubbed Sungjae's back, the way he likes to be woken up. He groaned and sat up.

"Hyung, why are we up?" he asked. I shrugged and motioned for him to follow me. Together, we climbed down the ladder and followed the noise of hushed squeals into Jinhoon hyung's room. What I saw was... I dunno.

"Look!" Minhyuk whisper yelled at me. There, on Jihoon's bed, was Ilhoon sprawled out on the bed, his face pressed against Angie, her snoring in his ear. They slept in the wildest positions. Hyunsik took pictures, claiming Ilhoon wouldn't believe him if he didn't. The commotion must've woken Angie, because she sat up, her hair sitting in wild curls on the top of her head.

"Hm?" she asked, looking confused. She looked over. "Oh, hi Hoonie," she rubbed his hair.

"OH MY BABIES ARE FINALLY GETTING ALONG!" Eunkwang hyung yelled. Sungjae threw a hurt look at him.

"Oh, Sungjae," Eunkwang hyung said "You're my baby too. You're THE baby. Everyone is my baby. Not Minhyuk though. He's my wife,"

"I thought I was the daddy," Minhyuk said.

"We'll be both mommy and daddy. Amma and Eoppa. Okay? But for now," he turned his attention to Angie "Let Mommy and Daddy brush your hair and feed you, neh?" Angie nodded to him. Minhyuk picked Angie up and she wrapped her legs around his waist and laid her head on his shoulder, probably falling back asleep.

"Ooof" he said. He probably registered her heavy body. Eunkwang hurried after them. "Wait for Kwanggie Amma!" he shouted.

-___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Angie sat on the couch with Changsub, Ilhoon sitting at her feet. Ilhoon had accepted her into his circle since their little sleeping episode. They were speaking in English, well, Angie was. Ilhoon and Hyunsik spoke in broken sentences and said random things that made Angie's eyes twist.

"Hello Angie. How are you today?" I asker her in English. She sighed loudly.

"It's nice to speak in English. These dweebs don't know how to English very well. They do speak fluent Engrish."

"Engrish?" I asked. She nodded.

"It's when you Koreans make the English language go all stupid," she said in Korean.

"Hey! That's rude!" She motioned to Ilhoon, who yelled at me in botched English.

"I KNOW MY ENGRISH. ARE YOU KNOW YOURS ENGRISH TOO?"

I turned to her. "I see what you mean. Anyway, we're having a guest over. No one important, really"

She nodded. "I'll go get dressed anyway,"

________________________________________________________________

Angie came out a few minutes later with such an adorable outfit. She had on black skinny slacks with a white "Forever Alone" meme on it. He shirt was tucked in and held down by black and white suspenders. Her curly reddish hair stuck out of one of my black snapbacks.

"I see you've stolen my hat," I said. She nodded. "Looks cuter on me," she said. I silently agreed.

The doorbell rung. "I'll get it!" I shouted to no one in particular. I opened the door and my best friend, well one of them, came in.

"Hey, Amber," I said. Her hair was as black as mine and shaved on the sides.

"Amber? I heard someone say Amber. Amber?" Angie shouted. Her eyes grew wide as she took the sight of the tomboy in.

"AMBER! MY WIFE AMBER HAS COME TO ME!" Angie shouted, running to the door and locking arms and legs with the pretty rapper girl.

Oh great, another person to fight with over Angie's attention.

_________________________________________________

Kellajae always makes me feel bad for not updating fast enough. Kellajae, ily bby. Ily subbies. comment! AND LET'S TALK ABOUT HOW WONDERFUL AMBER IS I HAVE A GIRL CRUSH OMG OKIES

 

~OppaBanger