Together Let's Get in Trouble

Together Let's; Drabble Collection

 

 

“IJEN GEURAEDO DWAE!!! OH-OH!!!!!” Both students were still singing on top of their lungs that noon. “Ddara ddara dda ddara ddara,” Suho and Taeyeon were standing on the sofa, shamelessly dancing to the upbeat melody of the pop song with the iconic ‘Nine-tailed Fox’ dance. Suho, who was still holding a flower vase, seemed to be over-hyped, that he dropped that porcelain vase. Their dance stopped—but the music didn’t—as they heard the loud cracking voice near Suho. Taeyeon screamed her feminine scream when she saw that precious little vase was broken into sharp pieces. “Oh God, I’m so sorry!” Suho was practically screaming his sorry, and immediately stopped the song. They carefully jumped off the sofa and looked at each other. “Gosh, what should we do now!?! It’s my mom’s!” Taeyeon exclaimed, mouth forming a frown and eyebrows crossed as she messed her own hair. “Glue! Get a glue, Tae! Quick!” Suho said, knees shaking from the panic. Taeyeon ran and a minute later she brought a bottle of ‘Super-Duper-Powerful-Sticky-Glue’ in her hand. “Got it! You’d better fix this quickly, Kim Suho!” They spent some minutes later focusing on putting the pieces of the vase back together. Suho was placing a certain piece and Taeyeon was anxiously watching, when suddenly the doorbell rang. They exchanged horror glares at each other and soon they felt they hearts were racing and F1 Cup. “Tell me that’s not your mom,” Suho whispered. “Tae, open the door, it’s mom,” the woman behind the door said. “That’s not my mom,” Taeyeon whispered back. “Hold on a second, mom!” She said back and glared at Suho, telling him to quickly finish the work. Gluing the remaining tiny pieces rapidly, Suho stood up afterwards and hid the glue under the table. Taeyeon skipped to the door and opened it for her mom. A sight of her mom with grocery bags in her hands greeted Taeyeon. “Hey mom, you’re early,” Taeyeon smiled an awkward one before taking some of the plastic bags. “What do you mean I’m early,” the lady replied, and by that, Taeyeon realized that she talked . Suho rushed to greet Mrs. Kim and helped her with remaining grocery bags. “Oh, Suho’s coming over,” she smiled a warm smile and crinkles appeared by her eyes. Suho bowed a polite greeting before placing the plastic bags on the kitchen counters. Taeyeon and Suho looked at each other nervously before going back to the living room. “Mom, do you want me to make you a cup of tea, or something else?” Taeyeon asked. Mrs. Kim nodded, “Sure, Taeyeon-ah. I want an apple tea. Be sure to make for you and Suho too. I bought some cookies,” she said, taking off her coat and sat on the sofa. Taeyeon was about to walk back towards the kitchen, when a piece of the porcelain vase fell. Then it was a long silence. Long, awkward silence. Within the next 5 seconds, both Suho and Taeyeon were already on the floor, bowing deeply until their foreheads came in touch with the floor. “I’m sorry, Mrs. Kim. It was all my fault,” Suho cried. “No mom, believe me, it wasn’t’ completely his fault. I’m at fault too, please forgive us,” Taeyeon said, in order to protect Suho. “No, Mrs. Kim, she didn’t do anything. Tae,” Suho whispered to the girl beside him. “Suho, ssh!” Taeyeon nudged Suho’s arm. Suho did the same. Mrs. Kim had to clasp her hands on to prevent herself from laughing. “Kids, get up,” she said, and both adolescents did as what Mrs. Kim told. “Listen,” she chuckled before continuing, “I forgive you.” Taeyeon and Suho looked at each other, “That easy?” Mrs. Kim laughed, “Of course. It happened already, and what can I do? By the way, Taeyeon-ah, I still want the apple tea.” Taeyeon and Suho burst out laughing, “Alright, mother,” Taeyeon said between her laughter. “I’ll help in the kitchen,” Suho followed. After they excused themselves, they let go of the breath they’ve been holding for so long. “Lucky your mom wasn’t mad at us,” Suho said, taking a box of apple tea. The shorter replied, “Well, that’s my mom.”

 

Get in trouble: done!

 

 

 

[a/n: oh. my. gosh. it's been centuries since i last updated //3 really sorry for those who have waited. i was so freakin busy with school :( and of course, thank you so muchfor still being patient. btw, i decided to change the font size bcs i realized it's so small O_O ugh sorry for making your eyes hurt. aaand, of course, thank you for the upvotes, ametista and allaibeb! and thank you so much for still subscribing. here you go, an update in my hectic week. i hope the next update won't take this much time. see you in the next update, keep shipping sutae! <3 oh! and anyway, be sure to check out my new taeyeon mystery themed fic, Crimson Daisies, and subscribe afterwards! heehee. plese comment below and tell me about your thoughts. love ya]