Together Let's Buy Couple Pets

Together Let's; Drabble Collection

 

 

“Ooh, look at this kitty!” Taeyeon exclaimed on her way home with Suho, “It’s so tiny, and cute and fluffy!” Suho turned his head toward Taeyeon and the cat. “Don’t touch it, Tae, it’s dirty.” Taeyeon squatted down and held the brown spotted little kitten’s paw, “Talk to the paw, Suho.” Suho could only chuckle and let the girl play with the kitten. But poor Taeyeon, the kitten soon ran away to nobody knows where. Pouting, Taeyeon stood up and continued walking. “I want to have a pet, like that little kitty.” Suho pinched her cheek, “I don’t think that cat would want to be your pet.” The girl sadly nodded, but then gave him a light punch onto his shoulder. “But we can get another pet, though! We can buy couple pets, you want?” And without waiting for another second, Taeyeon clung onto the boy’s sleeve and nodded her head vigorously. On weekend, they decided to go to a small pet shop around the town. They saw a cage of various cats, and Suho asked whether she wanted a cat or not. Thinking that the cat might leave its fur literally everywhere, Taeyeon shook her head, “I don’t think so.” Moving on, a cage of dogs and puppies greeted them. Those dogs were so smart, and Taeyeon shook hands with one of them. But then again, she thought that dogs might bark at strangers, and she actually has once bitten by a dog, and she was still pretty traumatic about it. So, no. Suho then asked if she wanted hamsters. She quickly shook her head, thinking that it would be hard to look for it if it ever runs away from its cage. Sighing, they’re so confused on what they would have as their couple pets. But then Suho saw an aisle of aquariums, and soon he remembered the date—which he was late—he had with Taeyeon to the aquarium a few months ago. His face soon lightened and took Taeyeon to the aisle. “Fishes don’t leave fur, nor bark, nor bite people, nor run away from their aquarium, do they?” Taeyeon grinned and nodded. “Let’s get these!” And so they bought one for each of them. Taeyeon bought a pretty scaled goldfish, while Suho chose the black one. As they got to Taeyeon’s house, Suho helped her with the stuffs the fish will be needed. “By the way, we haven’t prepared their names yet!” Suho exclaimed, just after he put their newly bought pets into their new aquarium. “Ah, you’re right,” Taeyeon said, “What’s your favorite food?” “Sushi, you know that, why?” Suho puzzled. “Yeah right, we can’t name the fish sushi, can we? Sounds insulting,” she pouted. Suho hissed when he remembered that most sushi is made from fish. “Okay, just name it Pizza, then.” “Great idea, and yours is Ice Cream, then!” Suho nodded, smiling. “Speaking of ice cream,” Taeyeon her lips, “I think I still have one cup left in the chiller, want a scoop?” “Sure thing,” and by that, both Suho and Taeyeon stood up and proceeded to the kitchen. But being the clumsy girl, she is, Taeyeon accidentally bumped the aquarium and all the water spilled onto the floor, including Pizza and Ice Cream. Both students looked at each other in horror before they began to scream on top of their lungs, “PIZZA!!!” “ICE CREAM!!!”

 

Buy couple pets: done!

 

 

 

[a/n: double updates! i felt bad to you guys so i decided to give you 2 updates in a row<3 hehe. love ya! dont forget to subscribe and comment<3]