Together Let's Kiss in The Rain

Together Let's; Drabble Collection

 

 

“Where were you from?” Taeyeon asked as Suho finally showed himself at the shoe locker aisle. Suho answered, “Library. I was doing a task that’s due tomorrow,” he smiled. Taeyeon raised an eyebrow, “’I was’? Or ‘we were’?” Suho looked puzzled, “Well, I was with Jessica. It’s a partner work. How did you—” “With her, again?” Taeyeon asked, her tone was raised, “Isn’t there any other girl than her, Suho? Why are you always with her?” she continued as she paced faster. Suho was startled. He let go of his grip on his bag strap and caught up with her. “Taeyeon, what’s wrong with you?” “Get off me, Suho,” Taeyeon shooed his hand from her shoulder coldly. “It’s just,” she inhaled, “Nothing,” and continued walking. By her words, the sky got darker and the clouds got thicker. Suddenly a thunder flashed and rain started to pour. “What do you mean by that?” Suho yelled. “I’m not in the mood right now, I’m goin’ home.” Suho ran to her and grabbed her by her shoulders, “Is it because of her? Jessica?” Taeyeon turned around, “No, no,” she paused for barely one second before continuing, “Yes.” Suho sighed, droplets of rain dripping from his hair, “She’s just a friend, okay?” “Well, she’s a lot prettier than me, she’s brilliant, she’s tall, and I just don’t want you to like her more than you like me,” Taeyeon began to sob. Though it wasn’t obvious, but her tears were streaming down her cheeks. Suho was lost in words. He felt his heart was crushed as he saw his girlfriend crying right in front of him. “I’m a crybaby, I know, and I’m selfish, I know. I don’t want to share,” she continued while throwing light punches to Suho’s chest. Suho wrapped his arms around Taeyeon’s petite form and hugged her tight. He could felt her heartbeat. Seconds of painful silence passed, with Taeyeon still in his embrace. After they parted, Suho placed his hands on the girl’s cheeks while saying, “Listen to me, Tae. I love you, more than you could know. Nobody is ever gonna replace you. Got that?” “But—” “Do you trust me?” Taeyeon looked up to Suho’s eyes, that were filled with sincerity. They were both drenched in rain, but none of them cared. Slowly, Suho lessened the gap between them. Their lips were barely inches away, and Taeyeon whispered, “Yes.” The guy met his lips with the girl’s.

 

Kiss in the rain: done!

 

 

 

[a/n: hello again! still in the middle of my finals week. im so sorry to keep you guys waiting, but here it is, the 23rd chappie. hope you guys enjoyed it, this is personally one of my faves. dont forget to hit the subscribe button and leave your comments below. also, click the upvote button! thank you guys, love ya!]