Together Let's Sing A Song Really Loud

Together Let's; Drabble Collection

 

 

“I give up on physics,” Taeyeon sighed, plopping herself on the couch in her living room. Soon, Suho followed. Taeyeon grunted, shutting her eyes hard as she imagined herself murdering her physics teacher, “Urgh, God, I at physics so much.” Suho giggled seeing his girlfriend’s misery. “It’s okay, Taeyeon-ah. I got a bad mark too,” Suho said, interlacing his fingers with Taeyeon’s. “Let me see,” Taeyeon said. Suho ped his bag and took the latest physics quiz they were talking about. “You got 70?” Taeyeon asked, a tone higher. “70 isn’t even a bad mark, for your information,” she continued and threw the paper back to Suho. Suho let out a defeated sigh-chuckle. “Let me help you relieve the stress,” Suho said, placing his bag on the floor and scooted closer towards the petite girl. “How?” Taeyeon asked, crossing her eyebrows. Suho took his phone from his pocket and scrolled through his music library. When he spotted the song, he immediately played it and put it on the maximum volume. “I know you know this song,” Suho said and placed his phone on the table in front of them. “Let’s sing it together, loudly, no matter what happens, just keep on singing,” he continued and waited for the first line to come. “Are you jo—” “Chogiwa, danbeone neukkyeo,” Suho began singing, posing with his fingers curled like some sort of wolf-like. “Suho, cut it off,” Taeyeon said, rolling her eyes and suppressing a laugh. “A geureonde baltobe himi ppajyeo immatkkaji, euh, eobseojyeo! Hoksi naega apeunasdfghjkl geolin geoni!” Suho tried to rap. “There’s no such thing as apeunasdfghjkl in the song, Suho,” Taeyeon eventually laughed. “Oh come on, I’m trying to help, Taeyeon-ah. Sing with me,” Suho insisted. Taeyeon finally agreed, though she was still shy and all. “HEY! HWAK MUREO, GEU DAEUM MANGMAK HEUNDEUREO JEONGSINIRKE,” Suho said, startling Taeyeon. Taeyeon was laughing instead of singing. “GEURAE WOLF, NAEUGA WOLF,” Suho said and looked at Taeyeon playfully, gesturing her to continue on the lyrics. Taeyeon shook her head before screaming an “AWOUUUUU!!! A SARANGHAEYO!!!” This time, it was Suho who burst out laughing while Taeyeon was still continuing on her awkward dance and singing—screaming. “GEOBUHALSU EOBSI GANGYEOLHAN,” Taeyeon sang, and Suho joined, “I NEUKKIME PPAJYEOBEORYEO NAREUL NWASSEO!!! NAN DANSUNHAGE JOHA, NAE SOGE SUMEOITDEON GEOSI JIGEUM NUNTTEOSSEO!!!” Suho coughed because he ran out of breath but Taeyeon still had her hands fisted, singing with all her passion. As the song went on, they were still screaming to the lyrics they remembered. “Geuttan malhalgeomyeon kkeojyeo, pillyohadamyeon nal bakkwo, GEUNYEOL JEOLTTAE BONAELSUGA EOBSEO!!!!!”  Taeyeon was now holding a TV remote control, while Suho had a flower vase in his hand as a microphone. “GEURAE WOLF, NAEGA WOLF, AWOUUUUU!!! A SARANGHAEYO!!! NAN NEUKDAEGO, NEON MINYEO!!!!!” They sang the last part with holding hands. The song ended and they were catching their breaths. “Freshened up?” Suho asked, grinning childishly. Taeyeon, wiping a few droplets of sweat from her forehead smiled ever so widely and nodded, “Kinda. Another song?” Suho nodded back, “Why not.”

 

Sing a song really loud: done!

 

 

[a/n: heeello~! oh gosh im really sorry for not updating. but i dont see many new comments anyway so haha. happy reading for those who are still anticipating for this story. dont forget to comment upvote and subscribe for the next updates. love ya]