Extra : Perfect Love -1

Cupid's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'M TERRIBLY SORRYYY...... I change alllllll the plot for the extra and got this unfinish chapp...>.< sorrryyy....i'm so sorry.. 

 

"Babyyyy!"

Soon as Junsu reaches home, his mom quickly jumps to him. Hug and kiss him like a little kid that just comes home from their school.

"Mum! I'm not you baby anymore!"

His mum doesn't release her hug. "You'll be always my baby Junsu!"

Junsu rolls his eyes. "Eyy, mum. I'm not and don't want to."

"You'll be free from my baby when you can introduce me to your ‘someone’!"

Sh*t! Mum knows about Changmin?!

"You have?"

That grin! Junsu knows it. Mum must be knows about Changmin. Great, another interrogation time with her later.

"Tell me all about him."

Junsu wants to protest.

"No excuse! This one needs to be good when he wants to be my son's boyfriend." And Mrs Kim stomps away from Junsu.

And just like Junsu already predicted, his mum interrogates him after dinner (like always). Dad has been already kicked out from dining room. Mum is the queen. Why there's no one who can defy her?!

"Tell me baby. Is he your Changmin?"

Junsu pouts. He doesn't want to tell her. It's embarrassing.

"Tell me or I'll ask him by myself."

"No!" Why his mum wants to do anything that he doesn't want the most?! He's Junsu's Changmin. What's the problem with mum?!

Mrs Kim lets out a little smile. "So, be good. Tell me about you Changmin."

Junsu sighs. He hopes he can win from his mum, one day. "What are you wanted to know mum?"

"Name?"

"Changmin."

"Age?"

"One year younger."

"Is he good?"

Junsu thinks. Changmin, good? Well, he is good, as long you cut that snarky mouth. But he never does that again to Junsu after they are dating. So, yes he's good. Well, even more than good. Junsu nods.

"So, he kissed you already?"

Kiss? "M-mum!" Junsu blushed after he heard the word. It reminds him the kiss they had when they're confessed to each other last week.

"A YES then."

Junsu pouts even more, knows he can't retort back his mum remark. "No more privacy question!" Junsu quickly said before his mum asks about embarrassing things.

Mrs Kim giggles. Her son is so cute and she likes to . But something always bothers her mind with this Changmin. It seems she knows this Changmin.

"What is his full name Junsu?"

"Shim Changmin."

"Shim?" Mrs Kim asks again. She doesn't hear it wrong?!

Junsu nods. Why?

Shim? Is that her son? Is that possible? It can’t be. She hates her, even until now. She doesn't want Junsu to know any of her family or better Junsu doesn't need to know any. But, is this the same Shim?

"Mum?"

"Junsu, ask him. Is his mother name Shim Minji?"

"Huh?"

"Ask him okay. And tell me tomorrow."

"B-but mum.." Junsu wants to ask more, is there something wrong?

"Just ask him and I'll tell you." Mrs Kim left the confuse Junsu at the dining room. Why his mum suddenly becomes weird? Shim Minji? What's with that name actually?

-----

"Min, your mother's name is Shim Minji?"

They go to school together. Changmin picks up for Junsu at their meeting point, too far if Changmin needs to walk until his house. Junsu entwines his hand with Changmin. Their morning walk is better now. Junsu likes the warmth on his palm.

Changmin looks at Junsu. "How can you know things that I don't even tell you?" His Junsu knows everything. Even the necklace thing, Junsu tells him the reason why it changes color and all. Changmin doesn't have any clue about it.

"Mum told me to ask you."

"Your mum?"

Junsu nods. He swings the long arm on his hand.

"Why?"

Junsu shakes his head. "She became weird after I told her about you. I don't know."

Changmin never meets again with Junsu's mum. His first meeting was when he picks up Junsu at his house, which is almost two weeks ago. And after that, he didn't feel that he had ever encounter Junsu's mum. "Is she doesn't like me?"

Junsu looks at Changmin. "I told her, you're good." He grins.

Changmin can't help it but smiles after heard the comment. "I'm good?"

"Well, you never annoy me anymore. So yes, you're good."

"Just good?"

Junsu finds the mischievous glint on Changmin's eyes. "Depends on how you behave."

Changmin leans closer to Junsu and gives a quick peck on his cheek. "Still just good?"

Junsu's smile blossom. "Great." He loves it when Changmin did something.

Just when they still enjoying each other company, a blonde hair man stops in front of them. Hands on his chest and looking annoyed.

"Soooo lovely."

Changmin and Junsu turn his gaze to the voice and found Jaejoong.

"You both." Jaejoong takes a deep breath before continue his lecture. "Your human are not even get any meaningful progress yet you keeps on lovey dovey-ing?! On this early morning?!"

Junsu quickly retracts his hand from Changmin and Changmin glares annoyingly to Jaejoong for ruin his morning with Junsu.

"Don't glare me Shim. I'm still your mentor here and just remind you about your true mission."

"Sorry." Junsu m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter