Perfect Love - 5 [END]

Cupid's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last!!

The last day of this week and tomorrow is already next week. Since they came back from the field trip, no more warn or lecture from the mums. Actually Changmin and Junsu already prepared themselves with another argument to be said, but none of them get any. Are they forgotten? But still, the cupid couple keeps their relationship low and meeting secretly behind both mums. They can’t risk to be found by them and be separated forcefully.

But how long will this stay? Even now it seems like they forgot about the matter, what if suddenly they happen to realize and the problem will arise again with the same consequences to them? And once again Changmin decides it will be the best to tell their mums as soon as possible and end with it quickly. Typical of Changmin, never wants to proceed problems longer and longer. While Junsu complied with everything his boyfriend suggest, he runs out of way out from this matter. Nothing crosses his mind.

Changmin quickly fishes out his phone to call Junsu. His mum will go out in any minutes and they need to be ready. At last Junsu picks up his phone and Changmin blurts out immediately.

"Su, Mum goes out!"

"Okay." Junsu looks at his mum from the stairs and speaks to his phone again. "Mum will go out too in a minute. I'll meet you there!" Junsu cuts the line and back to pays attention to his front door. He waits for his mum to get out from the house and after that he will go straight to where Changmin texted him before. They agreed to talk with their mums today. They already discussed this and today seems the best time. They need to straighten up the problems.

"Junsu! I’m going now."

Junsu quickly goes downstairs and bid goodbye with his mum. After a while, he prepares himself to meet Changmin. They will start to convince Changmin's mum first and after that Junsu's. They chose not to speak at the house, because their mums can freely use their power. They chose outside and that might be the best chance for them. They won’t use it as frequent when they were unseen with human’s eyes.

Junsu goes out and straight heads up to where Changmin waits for him. He almost there and finds his tall good looking boyfriend, waiting for him outside a cafe.

"Min." He taps Changmin's shoulder and makes the one looks back at him.

"Su." Changmin felt relief after Junsu arrives. "Look like she waits for someone." Changmin points his gaze toward his mum inside the cafe.

Junsu feels so nervous. He just met Changmin's mum once, and that was before she knew that he's her ex-best friend son. He doesn't know what she will react to see him now. She must be change the way he see Junsu and he afraid that will bring a bad thing. Will she hate him even more? Or maybe she will angry to Changmin and him. They still powerless, Jaejoong said it can take almost a week to get their new necklace, but that's way too long. They want to finish this matter quickly before their mum brought up this matter again and they can't do much to persuade any of them.

"Let's go." Changmin takes Junsu's hand and intertwines their hands into a locking clasp. He wants to assure Junsu, to lessen his burden, to calm his nervous. He smiles softly to the small latter beside him and replied with a weak squeeze on his palm.

They go inside and ready themselves to face Changmin's mum. They step closer to the table and at the same time, Changmin's mum waves her hand to somewhere else, looks like her friend comes already. Changmin and Junsu stop immediately after they see the one who come to Changmin's mum's table. It's Junsu's mum! She smiles genuinely and no sign of banter or bad relationship between them. What's happen? That's the immediate question that pops up on their heads. Junsu's mum sits on the same table with Changmin's mum while Changmin and Junsu still stand frozen on their feet. They look at each other confusingly but Changmin braces himself to go and ask his mum what's the hell going on?! Isn't their relation is bad? Aren't they bickered about something?

"Mum.." Changmin stands tall beside his mum's table.

"Minnie!!" His mum exclaimed happily to him. "What are you doing here? Didn't you say you had an appointment?" Changmin find no sign of discomfort or anger emits from his mum.

His eyes stares his confusion. He doesn't know where to start his question. Too many. "You..isn't you..why..?"

At the same time, Junsu's mum spot Junsu standing not that far behind Changmin. "Baby!" His mum's eyes lit the same cheerful sparks as usual. Junsu puzzled, still doesn't understand the meaning of the scene he just saw.

"Wait, Mum! Don't you hate Junsu's mum?" Changmin comes back from his messy sense. He asked the question he need to know the most.

Both mums look to each other before two of them smiling to each other. This is far from what Changmin and Junsu imagine, they laugh together and no sign of hate or bad mood between them. Is this a prank?

-----

Changmin and Junsu sit together on the cafe and stay silence since both mums left them alone after the long detail explanation about the matter. They still don't believe the problem had finish now. It's just...

"So.." Junsu breaks the stillness. "Is it finish?"

Changmin looks back at Junsu. "I can't believe it. It's actually that simple." He buried his head down to the table. "Why am I need to stressed and get depressed with that reasonnn?!"

Flashback..

Changmin and Junsu pulled down to sit with their mums.

"Actually.." Mrs Shim starts. "We're going back into best friend again!” Both mums squeal and hug in front of their son.

The couple still drowns in confusion and can’t believe it. Their imagination of the bickering mothers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter