Perfect Love - 4

Cupid's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Their field trip day is up. They are on the bus in the early morning and will be another hour to arrive home. Even though, it will still morning enough to go home. They can use it to spend some times together, but after that, they will need to face his mum, both of their mums. What will happen to them? They don't have a clue. They can't do anything either. They don't have any power, they don't have any reason, they clearly just hoping from both mothers’s understanding that they don't want to be separate.

Junsu can't sleep. While every single soul on that bus is still slumber into their dreams, he stays awake. He looks the couple beside him, Yunho and Yoochun. Well, this going back trip is wayyy to early. Both still in their deep sleep as Yoochun places his head to Yunho's shoulder and Yunho leans back to Yoochun.

While Junsu, he's been thinking a lot since yesterday about his own problem. What will his mum say to him later? He doesn't have any idea how to face his mum. He told her countless time that he doesn't want to break up with Changmin. He likes him. The idea of no Changmin with him isn't pleased him at all. He looks to the man he's thinking all the time. He closes his eyes and both hands folded on his chest. Changmin is sleeping when the bus departed and no signs of movement since then. Junsu slowly scoots closer and places his head until it touches Changmin's side body.

Why is it so difficult? He doesn't want to go home now. He doesn't know whether he can see Changmin again tomorrow or not.

Yeah, maybe his mum already prepares something for him, Junsu don't know. But she knows that after this trip, his reason to be with Changmin is no more there. Yunho and Yoochun became a couple already. He heaves a sigh mentally. Why is it so hard?

Junsu is still thinking and thinking when suddenly a voice breaks his thought.

"Wanna have a date with me?"

Junsu quickly looks up, tries to find the owner of its voice. Changmin?

"Do you?" Changmin smiles softly to him.

"Date?" Junsu puzzled with the sudden question.

Changmin nods. "It's still too early to go home when we arrives. Anywhere you want to go?"

Changmin asked Junsu again but this time no answer comes out from Junsu. The older boy just looks at him. "Don't want?"

"No!.. I mean.. Yes, I want to!" Junsu just surprised, he never thought Changmin will ask him for a date. A date with Changmin?! Junsu won't ever say no!

Changmin chuckles to see his lover back into his cheerful dolphin mode. He likes it better. A gloomy Junsu for the last few days never make his mind rest in peaceful. He thought something for his boyfriend and maybe a date would be a good choice, and yes it is. A happy Junsu is back to him. "Where do you want to go?"

Junsu stops talking and thinking the answer for Changmin's question. "Is it on me to choose?"

Changmin just can't say no to the tadpole eyes that glimmered with excitement and hope. He nods.

"Anything is fine?"

Once again the owner of that sparkeld eyes asking and once again Changmin can't reject it. "Anything."

"Okay!" Junsu brims with smiles and giggles for the whole journey. He's excited and thinks of anything he can do with Changmin today. While Changmin, he feels happy as long Junsu is.

-----

"This one!" Junsu points his finger to one of ghost thriller movie he wants to watch. He always forgot to watch this new released movie as his head is full with other things.

And Changmin, who’s not that fond into something that shocking, thrilling, blood, ghostly things, and other things besides that, grimace to see what Junsu wants to watch.

"Let's see that one!" Without any more bargaining, Junsu runs to buy two tickets for them and Changmin doesn't open his mouth any bit to fly his protest. Looking at the cheerful Junsu, he doesn't want to make him to sad or down with his rejection while he's already this happyy.

Endure it Changmin. You can always close your eyes if you don't want to watch it.

And yes. Mostly Changmin fists his hands and closes his eyes to prevent that bloody scene planted on his memory. He doesn't protest, he clamps down his mouth and sometimes concentrates himself with the popcorn on his hand while Junsu looks amuse with the movie. He never understands Junsu, ever. What's the goods on this kind of movie? Er, okay, it's not that Changmin hates this kind of Junsu though. He likes everything about him, even his antics and maybe this one of those antics.

Til that movie ended, Changmin hides his nervous from Junsu. He doesn't need to know, judging from Junsu he will likely to with that fact. Better no.

They move from there to this new cake shop, Junsu said so. They pick on a two seats table and Junsu excitedly choosing for his cake. As for Changmin, well he eats a lot. He doesn't mind any type of foods but he likes sweets the least. Not hate, just sometimes too sweet isn't into his liking.

"Caramel Sugar Chocolate cake please." Junsu orders his cake.

Changmin won't ever touch that. Ok, it is too sweet just from the name. Caramel with sugar? And also chocolate? Too much. He looks for the plainest, normal, standard cake on the menu. Strawberry shortcake. He picks that.

As expected, brownish cake with that white icing sugar on Junsu's plate will never be his choice. Too sweet just from the looking. He enjoys his shortcake better than looking at Junsu's. In contrast, Junsu's enjoyment tasting the cake smeared all over his expression. He loves it. Changmin doesn't complaint; it is for Junsu to happy.

"Wanna try?" Junsu offers him some.

Changmin rejects that with a smile, don't want Junsu to feel hurt.

"Try it once." Junsu scopes a bite size of his cake and offer it to him. "You'll like it."

Urgh! Once again, that eyes. Junsu, he just never wants him to say no! The tadpole eyes gaze its delight to Changmin. He can't say no. He takes it and prepares for the too much sweetness that will attack his taste buds in a second.

Unexpectedly, Junsu smiles to him, looks really satisfied with his compliance. The smile that Changmin can't describe other than beautiful. He himself doesn't taste the one on his mouth yet he felt the sweetness from another thing. Looking at Junsu's full smile like that take down the other taste or feeling. He just can't take his eyes off from the man in front him. Too distracting. Too beautiful.

After one full hour enjoying their snacking time (for Changmin, its enjoying Junsu time), they move again. Still don't know what they want to do for next until Junsu's eyes caught some interesting things.

"Min! Take a picture with me!"

"Picture? What pic-" Before he can finish his question, a big white two human size box with its fancy decoratio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter