Chap 3

Cupid's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

at last.. another chapter..^^

 

"Okay. We need to do it, now."

"Now?!" Junsu widens his eyes.

"Of course now! When else?!"

"But.."

Changmin groans his desperation. "You're back off?"

"I.. I'm not sure they.."

"They what?"

"They won't believe us."

"And that's why I told you to do it!"

"But.."

"But what again Junsu?!"

Junsu isn't sure this plan will work. They will grow suspicious. But partly, because he’s shy to do it. How not?! Changmin asks him to walk hand in hand to school and that will officially show them to anyone that they're couple. Where is his yesterday's confidence? He was so sure this plan will work, Changmin succeed at making him believe everything is perfect. That clever brain of his really doing great job at convincing someone. Junsu sighs one more time, thinks that nothing he can do now except to do the plan. Besides, he really wants to do something for helping Yunho. That's the sole reason. Yes. Throw you shyness Junsu. Brace yourself. He takes a deep breath.

"Okay. Let's do it."

Changmin and Junsu wait for Yunho and Yoochun. The cupids promised with the couple to meet them at the front gate. They arrive pretty early today. They need to plan everything to be perfect. Waiting for a while, Yunho comes and from the other direction, Yoochun also walking closer.

"Come on!" As Changmin spots Yunho and Yoochun, he quickly takes Junsu's hand and pastes the heart fluttering smile toward Junsu. Those to make anyone who sees their act to looked more reliable.

The taller cupid isn't realizing this because nothing changes from him. But it’s different with Junsu. The sudden things and also the smile just make his heart jumps. Okay he can't deny the fact, this boy is handsome. But there is something more important than admiring that now. Remember Junsu, all of this was the plan.

And in no time, Junsu reply the hand squeeze on his hand but look away, too much to look at Changmin. He's not that brave, okay.

Yunho walks closer, as well as Yoochun. The first one that notice Junsu and Changmin is Yunho. Junsu can see the jaw drop from the popular boy, can't believe from what he just saw. Not long after that, the same thing happens with Yoochun. He widens his eyes and stops his step. Are they too unbelievable?

Junsu calls for Yunho, too long waiting for Yunho to recover from the shock. The shocked boy comes back into his sense. He walks closer to them.

"Junsu?!" Yunho doesn't hide his outburst.

"Yeah, what Jung.." Junsu rolls his eyes.

"Am I dreaming?"

"What?! You're not dreaming please. You're just in front of the school gate if you forgot. Are you sleep walking here?!" Junsu snorts.

"B-but-" His eyes scan one more time the linking hand between Junsu and Changmin.

"What?"

"That.." Yunho points his finger to Junsu's hand.

Junsu brings up the entwine hands. "This? Why?"

"YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?!?!" Yunho shrieks.

As a spontaneous act, Junsu covers his weak ears from the thunderous shouts.

"And top of that you, what?! You with mffftphh!" Junsu quickly covers Yunho mouth, preventing him to shout anymore useless thing.

"Jung! You attract people!!!"

"That's your fault!!! You just give me heart attack this early morning!"

Suddenly Junsu felt the man behind him said something, but it’s not to him nor Yunho. He turns his head and found Yoochun stands still in front of them.

"Morning Chun." Changmin greets his human.

"Mo-morning." Yoochun as well looks confuse with the new founding.

Changmin just smiles to that. "My boyfriend." He shows Yoochun the link hand too.

"I-I can see that."

"You're not surprise?!!" Yunho looks at Yoochun. He just can't cool down with the new fact he has found. Well, it is fake one, but they don't have to know it.

"Hey! Is it that ‘incredible’ to know that I have a boyfriend?!" Junsu asks Yunho with protest.

Yunho ignores the mad dolphin, instead he asks Changmin. "Are you two really dating?"

Changmin smiles before he answers that. "We are." He acts well.

"Really?! With this stupid slow dolphin?!"

"Heyy!! Jung!"

Changmin chuckles. "Why? He's cute that way."

That is an unexpected answer that Junsu heard from Changmin. Cute? He said Junsu is cute? Is his ear deceiving him?

The bell school bell rang and the entire students run quickly into their own class. Changmin signs Yoochun to their class and Junsu left with Yunho. Before Changmin left Junsu, he whispers something to Junsu.

"Don't let your mouth slip anything weird, okay."

He smirks and left Junsu with Yunho. Junsu can feel his own heartbeat thumping. The previous praise he heard is somehow feels new and weird. That's the first time he heard that from other people, called him cute. Weird.

"Junsuuu!!!" Yunho shakes Junsu a bit and brings back the stunned boy into reality. "We have class if you forgot. And I need to know more about this."

Junsu knows it. He can't escape from the too curious Yunho. Bet he still doesn't believe it. Was it that weird to hear he had a boyfriend? Or is it weird to have that Changmin as his boyfriend? "Nothing you need to know Jung! As it is. We're dating!"

"Something happen here. I just know it. You better spill all of it."

Junsu sighs. Yeah, hope he can conceal these things well. He needs stories for this Yunho.

-----

As usual, Junsu and Yunho will have their lunch at cafeteria. Not that Junsu anticipating Changmin to appear there, but just when he step on there, his eyes found the said boy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter