Chap 4

Cupid's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

plenty of times to write..^^.. yey!!

 

It is already a week since they started the fake relationship. Changmin and Junsu still doing the little affection show, importantly in front of Yunho and Yoochun. Junsu seems fine now with the acts. He becomes familiar with it. Whenever Changmin did things to him, he feels felt something stir his stomach. But it's not unpleasant, yet he kinda likes it. But Changmin never shows any change whenever they did it. Somehow, the thought sadden Junsu. Is it just him who felt it? But top of it, why he felt like that?

The morning class start with long homeroom lecture. Mr Kang gets into the class and the students fly everywhere looking for their owns seat.

"Alright. As we all know, 3 weeks from now, our school will make a school festival."

The students start to grumble here and there, mostly because feeling excited.

"All of the students can participate. No limitation. We will build stands and doing some sport competition within class."

The excitement murmurs increase. "But, in one condition." Mr Kang continues.

The excited face from the pupils disappeared as Mr Kang say the condition. "You have to clear all of your fail subject. By the end of the week, you can take your own remedial exams and you can participate on it. If not, sorry, but you can't. You'll get another remedial exams on the same day as the festival held."

The boys and girls start to protesting, but nothing they can do. It's the rule.

Junsu loves festival and such. It is exciting and Junsu loves festive events like this. He must participates on that. But unluckily, he got one subject failed last week.

"Hey Junsu, how about your math test?"

Junsu buried his head down to the table. "I failed that." He failed that miserably. What can he do?! He just can never be friend with numbers. His number one enemy.

Yunho sighs. "I don't know anymore. I even taught you, but you still can't pass that."

"That's not my fault!!"

"Blame your slow head dolph."

"Don't mock me! I can pass that!"

"Need help?"

"No! I can by myself! Just you see Jung!" Junsu annoyed. He'll prove it, he can.

"I'm waiting for that." Yunho sneers. "By the way, do you hear? We're team up with science-1 class"

"What? Changmin's?"

"Yes. And we need to decide the participant for each competition also with the stand."

"Arghhh!! I want too!!"

Yunho taps Junsu's shoulder. "Good luck dolph, with the test."

Yeah, he needs to pass it. No matter what.

------

Break time. Changmin comes to Junsu's class. They need to do something with the upcoming event. They can use that to make another improvement between Yunho and Yoochun. Changmin waits for Junsu and when at last the waited boy appear, Changmin naturally calls him.

Lately it's been like this. Changmin spends most of his time with Junsu. He likes the company Junsu gives to him. Junsu is funny and he threw some jokes a lot. On the other hand, he's not someone that gets comfortable with anyone so easily. But Junsu is different. He always appear surprisingly and Changmin never bored with the constant presence of Junsu near him. Beside they need to be together a lot. They are couple and they are the cupid. They help each other to pass the test, the hardest requirement to be a perfect angle.

"Hear about the event?" Changmin asks Junsu.

"Yeah. We're gonna be a team. That will be easier for us to match them together."

"We need to act fast and suggest their name on the same match."

"Ummm, but.. I think that's gonna be hard for me now.." Junsu grimaces.

"Why?"

"I had one failed exams last week.."

Changmin slaps his head. "What exams?"

Junsu looks down. "Err, math.."

"Math? Which one?"

"Trigonometry."

"When the exams?"

"This weekend."

Changmin sighs. "Okay, I'll help you."

"Huh?" Junsu looks up and find the brown orb looking at him.

"I'll help you pass this one." Changmin said. "Besides, I need you to help me. I can't do this alone."

"You'll help me study?!"

Changmin just nods.

"Both of us?"

Changmin nods once again. "What? Is Yunho also failed?"

Junsu shakes his head. But, is that mean he'll be alone together with Changmin? More than now?! Somehow Junsu feels weird. Some part of him thought this is great but he also nervous at the same time, the thought that will be only them alone.

"Starts today. After class." Changmin adds.

"Today?!"

"We can leave both of them to go home by themselve."

"Them?" Junsu's brain is in a mess. He can't think anything else besides how he can manage to be alone with the handsome cupid.

"Yunho and Yoochun. Not that I want to tail them everytime."

"A-ahh.. Yes. Yunho and Yoochun."

"I'll wait after school. Your class."

"Okay."

Changmin walks back to his class and Junsu stays still, looking at the retreating figure that steps away. Why is he acting weird? This is not the usual himself. He's too conscious with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter