Chap 5

Cupid's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Junsu!"

As soon as Changmin's eyes found the other cupid, he quickly gets his bag and runs toward him. Junsu just stays still, looking at his necklace. Something wrong?

"Junsu?" Changmin tries to get the attention once again.

"O-oh.." Junsu quickly looks up and find Changmin's eyes filled with concern. Yet again, the nervousness appear and he must be blushed right now. At instant, he looks somewhere else, running away from the gaze of the tall cupid.

"Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah. Nothing.."

"Sure?"

"Sure." Junsu can't take this anymore. He needs to go now. "L-let's go." He turns back and walks away first from the class, leaves Changmin behind.

Changmin confuse with Junsu's weird behavior. What happen to him? He looked stunned and blank. Something happen? Junsu took out his necklace before, is there something wrong with it? Changmin takes out his necklace too. He looks at the colorless stones. Nothing change. What happen exactly?

At last, Changmin speeds up and walks beside Junsu. The smaller cupid mutters something silently. He looks confuse and his eyes stare blankly to his front route. Changmin keeps looking worried-ly at Junsu. There is something that Junsu doesn't want to talk about. Junsu keeps walking with his head down and stares at his foot that makes him almost crash with the stand tall pole. Just in time, Changmin stops in front of Junsu and the blank cupid bumps into his chest.

Junsu stops immediately and slowly realizing what actually happen. As soon as he looks ahead, he found Changmin, stand tall in front and looking at him with concern. He can't control his heart pace again. Its running wildly by itself. The handsome figure never let him get the peace. Warmth slowly crept into his head and he can tell in a while, his face must be reddish.

Changmin looks down and furrowed his eyes to Junsu. "What is happen Junsu?"

He wants to reply, wants to hide it by saying everything is alright. But he can't. Changmin’s merely presence makes him tounge tide. The words can't come out.

"Junsu?" Changmin scoots closer to find the smaller cupid face. But as he gets closer, what he found is more than that. The cupid flushed shyly and the red cheeks smeared. It's so cute. He thought. But he immediately jumps away as he shocked of what he thought. He thought Junsu is cute? Changmin takes a glance again at Junsu. He still hiding his look from him but as he imagines Junsu's blush once again, it doesn't failed to make another thumping on his chest.

Changmin turns away his body and quickly added. "L-let's go. Jaejoong must be waiting for us."

"O-okay." At last Junsu can replied some word.

The short journey seems so long for both of them. Silence and awkwardness clouded the situation as none talk. They busy with their own thinking about each other.

Changmin stops his feet as he arrives at his house. He opens the gate and let Junsu get inside. "Emm, before that, sorry if my family happens to make you..a little bit..uncomfortable."

"Huh?" What does Changmin means?

"Emm.. You'll see later." Changmin walks again and let the door behind him open to let Junsu in. "I'm home."

As soon as Changmin said that, the sound steps can be heard from the hall way. Junsu just eyeing his surrounding to find the source of that sound and a while after, two little girls runningg towards them. Both seem so excited and ready to run into everything on their way. Their eyes sparkling with delight to see the one that coming home.

"Min oppaaaa!" Then both jump to the tall cupid, hug him and cling to him like a life line.

Changmin's face doesn't show any change, like he already accustomed with the little girls behavior. And then, their eyes met Junsu.

"Oppa! Who is he?"

"Is he your friend?"

"Your boyfriend?"

"Oppa has a boyfriend?"

Rain of questions blurt out from the girls as they start to swarming around Junsu. This time Changmin reacts to the girls's act. "Shim Sooyeon! Shim Kiyeon!"

"Why?" Both said in unison but their eyes look curiously to Junsu.

"Don't you both have something else to do?"

"Nope! Mom just cooking dinner and we don't have anything to do." said Kiyeon.

"Beside, mom tells us to wait for you and greets you like usual." Sooyeon said the last line and smiles. Her smile looks just like Changmin's.

Changmin slaps his forehead. He just gets home and these hyperactive little girls start another rambling.

"Oppa! Who is he?!" Sooyeon tugs Changmin's sleeve.

Instead waiting for Changmin's answer, Kiyeon walks to Junsu and greets him. "Hi! I'm Kiyeon. Shim Kiyeon." She shoves her hand to Junsu.

Junsu still entrance with the sudden invasion from the girls. Both is Changmin's little sister? "H-hi. I'm Junsu." He takes Kiyeon's hand.

"Are you, by any chance, oppa's boyfriend?"

"Yah! Shim Kiyeon!"

Her eyes still showing the curiosity and sparkling like stars. Junsu wants to answer that when suddenly a soft voice from behind them interrupt him. It comes from a beautiful woman, in her apron but soft gaze from her eyes looks calming yet dazzling. The brown orb eyes looks familiar and after a while Junsu realize, it's just like Changmin.

Soon as the beautiful figure appears, the girls come to her and left Changmin and Junsu behind. They hug her on each side.

"Home mom." Changmin said beside him.

"You bring your friend?" Her grimace tells Junsu that she get a little surprise.

"Go-good evening." Junsu speaks out his greeting.

At the same time, Changmin nods. "We need to meet Jaejoong later."

"Jaejoong?" The beauty eyes widen a bit. "He's a cupid?"

He nods once again.

This time, a smile replaces her expression. It looks beautiful. "What's your name?" She said.

And Junsu just realize that a while later and makes him to get a look from the girls beside her. "A-ah. I'm Junsu ma'am."

She chuck

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter