CHAPTER 4: A Tease

Mine..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jay grabbed his clothes & entered the bathroom. As he stripped himself & the shower. He put his right arm on one of the walls. 

JAY POV.

Great, I knew Tiffany had something in mind. Now just what is it that she's going to do? I thought  

Ugh.. a long weekend after a long week? When am I going to get a break? I raged to myself silently. 

I turned off the water & dried myself as I put on my clothes & walked out. AS I walked out I knew there was going to be danger ahead. Because there she was leaning right in front of my door with that dangerous look. 

END OF JAY POV

Tiffany changed into her red night gown. Yes, she still knows what Jay's weaknesses are. 1) Girls with long hair 2) Girls who look good in red. She stood there leaning near his door with an alluring stare. Jay chose to ignore the stare as he walked by her & into the kitchen. Tiffany scoffed.  

You don't seem to be an easy man any more. Jung Jaewon. Tiffany said 

Jay ignored her and just drank water. 

Tiffany smirked as she got closer to him. She wrapped one arm around his waist as the other one was slowly trickling down his back messing with his weak spot.  

Jay's eyes widened as he choked on his water. 

Now... Should I wait for you to talk or should I make you talk? Tiffany asked as her hands were firmly feeling his back. 

Ugh... What do you want? Jay groaned

Tiffany smirked knowing that her tricks were successful. 

Oh nothing, I just wanted to test if your weak spot is still located at the same place. She said as she trailed her hand down his back again making him shiver. 

Aish.. This could be considered harassment you know. Jay replied 

Oh, how I love your rebellious character. It brings that alluring side of you & makes you different. But it's y. She said 

Jay stared at her in disbelief. 

Yah, I'm going to bed now. Don't even think of following me into my room before I call the cops on you. Jay said as he glared at her before he turns & walks away. 

Dream of me. Tiffany says with a smirk. 

Jay just rolls his eyes as he walks to his room. 

Oh.. Jung Jaewon.. you're going to be in my ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter