CHAPTER 2: Let the chaos begin

Mine..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6:00 A.M. 01.07.14 

In the Jungs' house the Jung siblings were getting ready to head to another day of school. Jay quickly finished his breakfast as he walked out the door. 

Sica noona, I'm gonna go with Lay & Luhan hyung today. Jay said as he grabbed his backpack & left. 

Alright! CAREFUL! Sica shouted. 

I WILL! Jay replied before he closed the door. 

Then suddenly Jessica's phone started vibrating. 

As she slid the lock screen her eyes widened. 

WHAT!!!! Jessica shouted startling Krystal who was washing the dishes. 

What's wrong unnie? Krystal asked concerned. 

JAEWON! DID HE LEAVE?!?! Jessica shouted as she ran to the door. 

Yeah.. Why? Krystal answered 

Tiffany's back.. She texted me saying that she's at the airport right now & that she's transferring to our school. Jessica said 

BWOH?!?! Krystal said 

Ugh what am I going to do?!?! Jessica said 

But unnie what does this have to do with Jaewon? Krystal asked 

Oh wait maybe I didn't show you the last part of her text. Jessica said 

As Krystal read it her eyes widened. 

JOOYEONNIE!!! Krystal shouted 

Jessica nodded. 

Ugh... This is going to be crisis. Krystal said 

There's no time for this now. We have to head to school our rampaging wasted our time. Jessica said as she grabbed her car keys. 

-----

6:30 A.M. 

Jay, Lay & Luhan reached the school's gates. As they walked in the school seemed to be in commotion. All that was heard is that, " SHE'S HERE?!!” “WHAT? REALLY?!?! ““I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HER “& so on & so forth. 

Is there an idol that's going to be at our school or something? Jay joked 

Who knows maybe it's After School. Lay said 

Dude that would be so nice though. Luhan said as the boys all laughed as they walked to their early class.

As they all sat down, the noise about the idol like person that was going to be at the school kept going on. All the chaos stopped when the bell rang and the teacher walked in. 

Great, another long day. Jay silently said 

Lay smacked his shoulder as Luhan was completely focused right now. 

--------

10:30 A.M. SEOUL 

All passengers on the flight back to Seoul may now get ready to unbuckle your seatbelts as the plane will soon be landing. Every one please safely get off the plane in an orderly fashion. Please don't push or shove. And please enjoy your return or visit at Seoul. Thank you. May all of you have a nice after noon. The flight attendant said. 

TIFFANY POV. 

Mr. In Sung I'm now getting off the plane. I said as I was walking with my luggage & talking to him on the phone. 

Yes, thank you & Please get my schedule set up & ready for Jeongku High. Yes please & one more thing, also make a copy of Jay Jung, Jung Jaewon's information for me. Thank you sir. I'll see you at the front in a moment. Yes. Goodbye. I said as I hung up.  

----------------------------

11:15 A.M. 4th PERIOD 

Alright class, today we will be having a teacher assistant join us. She was a little late due to her flight & all but she's here to join Class A. She will be tutoring you guys if you need help. Please come in.  

As the new student walked in Jay's eyes widened. 

JAY POV. 

What in the world was she doing here? Why is she back? What is she planning now? All of these thoughts ran through my mind as I was staring at her. 

Hello, my name is Hwang Miyoung, but I preferred to be called my American name Tiffany. She said 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter