Chapter 2

Orphanage

"Aigoo! what time is practice over?!" Seungri started to complain to their leader G-Dragon.

" Stop nagging me!! We just need to clean up the practice room then we can leave, alright?" pushing Seungri head a little. G-dragon mumble to himself "You little spoiled brat," but hhe was smiling when he said it.

"Hey, if you want to leave then help clean up Seungri." Taeyang passed him a broom.

"Alright! Alright"

They headed up  to their front door.

"Does anyone have their key?" T.O.P loojed to see if anyone had the key. "Man. we really need to have at less one  or two people to have their key on them at all times." T.O.P looked annoyed, he started to jiggle the doors handle. "Wheres yours then, smart one" Daesung punched him on lightly on the arm.

their door opened

"What are you guys doing out here?" their manager looked at them with a questionable look on his face.

" Well none of us had our key with us, so yeah...hahaha." T.O.P told him as he was slidding pass hom through the door.

" You know, one of these days I'm not going to be here to let you into our own houes." he said as a joke.

"Your to nice to do that to us man!!" G-Dragon  pushed their manager though the door. "Anyways shouldnt you  be at your home already?" looking at the wall clock.

Maneger went to the living room and asked the guys to take a seat. "How do you guys feel about going to an orphanage for a couple weeks or so?" sipping his water, he looked to the guys.

"what's it for?"

"What do you mean by that? Its just for fun. You guys can go and help out, sing for the kids. Play with th and what not. You guys dont have to do it you know? I'm just asking if you guys want to do it thats all."

"But whay all ofa suddent?" their leader Ji-yong queationed.

"Well we thought it would be nice if Big Bang did something like this, thats all." he got up and headed to the door, "tell me tomorrow of what you think ok?" with that he left.

Taeyang stood up to go to the bathroom, "I think its a cool idea. I like kids anyways."

They all looked at each other and finally T.O.P called out, "well it seems like no one is saying no to this idea, so we'll do it." All of them said, "Alright!" at the same time. Taeyang came out of the bathroom and everyone stared at him with a grin on their faces.

The next day the guys are losding into their van to meet up with their manager.

"Hey! do we even know what orphanage we'er going to be at?" Seungri asked aloud.

"Now that you mentioned it,' Daesung looked up from eating his ramen." we don't." they looked at each other. "Well we can ask him whan we get there, I thinkhe'll tell us then alright?" ji-yong called out to everyone.

The van pulled up in front of their companys btilding. they went up to the 5th floor to were their manager's office was at.

Knoch! Knock!

"We'er coming in, sir!" Daesung said as they were going into his ffice. The guys sat on his couch or near his desk.

Ji-yong cleared his throut,"Ahm... we all decided to do the orphanage thing you mentioned yesterday. So could give us the details, ok?" putting his hand in the ok sign abd winking at him.

"You guys will do it?"

"Yeah!!" they yelled.

"Alright. So the orphanage is called Always Smile."


"Always Smile? Thats a funny name for an orphanage dont you think?" Seungri said aloud wiht out thinking.

Taeyang shot back, "Its an orphanage for kids." Seungri felt stupid, "Sorry about that." he bowed slightly to s and theeir manager.

Their manager told them the details, "So the day after tomorrow a girl by the name of Jung Nicole will pick you guys up. Make sure you guys are ready to go when she gets here, alright? Its about an hour and a half drive. So I'll have her call you Ji-yong ok?"

"So their going to pick us up?" T.O.P repeated to himself.

"Thats right! She'll come around 11-11:30, so make sure your butts are out of the house and make sure you guys have your keys with you as well." pointing at them.