Chapter 3

Orphanage

"Nicole!" haraemeoni called out.

"Coming!" Nicole ran down stairs to the living room.

"Nicole, I'm leaaving the map to those pop boys place by the vans key. so dont forget it araso?" pointing to the table with the keys on top of it.

"Araso, but 'pop boys'?" Nicole started to laugh to herself.

"yeah!" she pushed her playfully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"N-I-C-O-LLLLLLLLL-E, what are you doing?" Han Geng whispered to Nicole while laying his head on her shoulder, looking as the computer screan.

"You know.....Big Bang is coming to the orphanage right?" she asked him, still clicking away.

"Yeah?"

"Well, I'm just looking them up, thats all. Hey did you know that some of the kids know theirs songs?" looking at HanGeng.

"Yea, I have their CD. I let the kids listen to it sometimes." he pushed her chair so that he could tyoe something in the google box.

"Mmmm really? How come I didnt know about it?" talking to herself, "What are you doing now?" pushing Han Geng a little to see the computer.

"I'm going to let you hear their music so you dont look like an idiot in front of them when they get her." Han Geng turnd up the volume to the speekers. Its called 'Goodbye Baby'." he started to sing and dance along with it.

"Omo! I remember one of the boys were singing this song!" smiling at him.

Nicole looked around, "Oppa, wheres Han Geng oppa?"

"I think his taking a nap with the kids."

"Ahh. I'm going to clean up the play room then."

"Wiat! Aren't you going to listen to them first?" Minho asked in a wineing way.

"I will later oppa."

Nicole started to clean the play room. Minho was still on the computer putting aplay list for Nicole to listen to later. Haraemeoni was getting ready to visit her family for about a month or so. So she won't be there when the "boy pop" come.

Peeping into the computer room nicole called out,"Oppa, come help me in the kitchen!"

"I'll be right there. Go get Han from his kiddi nap!"

Sneaking into Park Ji Bin's roo where Han oppa was sleeping, Nicole was trying not to wake up the kids. Yoo Yeon Mi , Cha Jae Dol, and Park ji Bin were sleeping on the floor. Shin Dong Woo was sleeping next to Han oppa almost being kicked off the bed by him.

"Han oppa, wake up. You need to help make diner. Wake up." Nicole started to wisper in his ear. She also started to blowing in his face. "Wake up, please?"

"Ok. Give me five more minutes. i'll met you in the kitchen, alright?" Han Geng mumbled.

"Mmmm ok." Nicole snuck out and helped Minho with diner. "Han oppa will be up in 5 minutes ok oppa?" Taking the plates from him. Minho just nodded. "Oppa can you guys clean up a little bit before Big Bang comes?" slowly looking around.

Minho started looking around as will and sees the mess. "Yeah, I think thats a must, right now. I'll have the kids help out as well. it should go by fast."

Han came out of the room yawning. "Whats were you and the kids doing?" Minho asked, tasting the soup he made.

"Nothing much just listening to some music thats all."

nicole told him,"In a little bit go wake themup. Haraemeoni is slso leaving after dineroppa." reminding him to go see her before waking the kids up. Haraemeoni was walking down stairs to help out. "Is there anything I can help with?" taking Han Geng hand for suppart coming down the last couple steps.

"Yeah! Come and see if this taste any good, please!!" Minho begged her to taste it. Nicole and Han started to laught at him. Haraemeoni just smiled at them as she walked over to taste his soup.

"Han oppa go wake up the kids now." Nicole said setting the food on the table.

"The soup taste great Minho. Very good." she said taking a couple more sips of his soup, Minho just smiled back down at her.