Chapter 6

Orphanage

"Aaaa.....my name is Nicole, Jung Nicole. Umm is this Ji-Yong?" hoping it was him and that she didn't dial in the wrong number.

"Yes this is him. Oh Nicole right?" remebering who is picking them up.

"Yes. i'll be i there in 10 minutes ok?"

"Ok, then we'll see you in a little bit then, okay bye!"

"Bye!"

"Hyung, was that our ride?" Daesung asked cuz he could hear their convirsation.

"Yeah that was her. We have ot go, she'll be at our place in 10 minutes," stands up,"who's going to pay?" Ji-Yomg stares at everyone.

"How much?"

"About 30 plus tip so....35 dollars." called out Seungri, who was looking at the recet.

"I have a 20." T.O.P layed his 20 on the table.  Everyone was looking to see if anyone else would pay up. Finaliy T.O.P slammed another 20 over his other one, "Here!! I'm not buying the next time!"

"Ok! Let's go!"

They all ran to the van and ran up the stairs.

"Who has the Key?!" Taeyang yelled while running into their door. "I have it!" Ji-Yong yelled, making his way to the door.

"Grap your stuff and let's get out of here." Ji-Yong called out to the others. They all gathered their stuff and headed out the door ane by ane. T.O.P was the last one out the door, cuz he had to lock the door.

The guys were heading out the doouble glass doors. When  they got out, they were all looking for the girl who might be Nicole.

"Hey, we don't even know what this "Nicole looks like." Deasung stated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, I'm looking for 5 guys. that doesn't sound to bad." Nicole was telling herself.

Nicole had parked the van in front of the YG's building. She got out and streches for a little bit. She start to look around the area. Walks to the double glass doors, puts her hand on the glass to see in. the people insides starts to look at her weridly. Shyly she pulls away and walks back to the van.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"GD, why don't we call her?" Seungri pointed to his phone.

"Yeah, she did call you, so just call her back at that number." Taeyang told him. squating on the floor.

GD took out his phone and called back the last call made to his call. The rest of the guys were looking for anyone who they thought might be her.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

"Yobosayo?"

"Yobosayo, is this Nicole?"

"Yes."

"Hi, it's Ji-Yong. i just called to let you know that we're are out side now." he was looking around to see if he could spot her out. Nicole turned around and swa 5 guys with luggage with them. She also saw one of them on their phone.

"Ah! i see you guys!" hangs up.

"She hanged up?" GD looked at his call with an blank look on his face, as if no one has ever done that to his before.

"What she say?" Daesung pushed GD to get an answer from hin.

"She said that she had saw us." snapping out of his daze.

"Hi. Are you guys "Big Bang"?"