Chapter 9

Orphanage

 Ji-yong and seungri shared a room, Taeyang and T.O.P shared one as well, and daesung had is own room to himself. After they were done unpacking they went to the living room. When they entered they saw Han Geng and Minho playing with the kids, whike Nicole was in the kinchen with Ji Bin

Ji-yong heart was doing something he wasn't use to. It wasn't the first time ether. It had happen when he heard her trying to calm the little boy over the phone.

Han Geng had noticed them and told the kids to gather around him. The kids looked at him, stopped what they wer doing and ran over to him

"Kids, say "Hi" to Big BAng! They will be staying with us for a bit." Han told them, then started to clap.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" The kids yelled together.

"Annyeonghaseuo! WE're Big BAnd!" They shouted back.

"Everyone! Lunch is ready!" Ji ben waved his chop sticks in the air.

HAn Geng jumped in the middle between Big Bang and the kids,with his hands up. "How about you guys pick who you want to eat with during lunch." He winked at htem and turns aroung to face Big Bang. pionted a finger at then and said, " You guys, spread out into a line."

Minho started to count how many kids and audlts were in the room. "Ok. Theres 7 kids and 8 audlts, so lets see." He started to look around, "Ji Ben so you want to stay with Nicole or go to one of these guys?" pointing to Big Bang.

"Nicole!" he wrapped his arms around her neck and snuggled his head into her scar neck.

"all right then. Who would like me and Han Geng/" playfuly grabbing Han's neck and swishing they're faces together. Gina Raised her hand after a couple secounts. The guys ran over to her and picked her up.

"Gina is ours!!" hidding her as if someone was going to take her away from them."Araso! we get the point you ywo," Nicole called out playfully. "Alright kis, its your turn to pick who you want."

Kang Suk chooses T.O.P.

Lee Young You with Seungri.

Yoo Yeon Mi tripped on his way to Taeyang.

Kand Soo Huan tugged on Ji-Yong's shirt.

And Park Joon Mok gave Daesung his fav. toy.

"Since everyone got a partner come an line up!" T.O.P picked up Kang Yi Suk up and carryed him to get their food. The other did the same. Ji Ben was helpingNicole with putting kimchi on their plates. After they all got their plates they all sat at the tale.

"Hey! Hey! Can you guys sing something for us/" Gino asked the guys after she sat down. "Hey, that a great idea, but right now about we eat first ok?" Cause after lunch they might even dance for you guys too." Nicole smiled at BB then at ji Ben, who shoved a piece of bread into his mouth.

Ji-Yong was still looking aNicole's smiling face.