Chapter 01

Luhan, My Arrogant Husband II (On Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

--- Xi Luhan ---

*****

I woke up to see myself all alone on the bed. I rubbed my still so sleepy eyes as I slowly got up. It was 1am in the morning. The sun hadn't even risen up, but Hana was already nowhere to be seen. I went to the bathroom. I knocked on the door a few times. "Hana ah..yeobo..are you inside?" There wasn't any response. I opened it. No one was there. I started to panic. *where's Hana?*

I ran out. Pianggg!!! There was suddenly a loud strange sound of something broken. I reflexively ran towards the place where the sound came from. My eyes widened in horror. It was our family's special room to save expensive and past-year wines. Each of the wines was set so beautifully and neatly. From the 1950's, and 1957's, 1965's and so on. My eyes widened in horror. There she was. Hana broke those wines, and she was now clutching onto the piece of the broken glass. Her hand was bleeding. "Hana ah, wae? What happened? Please put that down." I begged. She shook her head. Her face was full of tears. "Aniya. I'm going to kill myself. I hate you. You killed our baby." She half shouted. I was startled by her words. "Please..put that down. Let's talk with our cold mind." "Eobseo. There's nothing to talk between us. Eob-Seo!" She cried. "Hana ah, jebal..jebal.." I stepped closer to her. "Hana ah..Hana!!!"

*****

I woke up and found myself still in the bedroom. Cold sweat ran down my head. I turned my head abit and I saw Hana sleeping so soundly with her hands holding her baby bump. God! It's just a dream. I took a deep breath. It had been 3 months since that incident and Hana's now 7 months pregnant. Thanked God that the baby could remain alive after my choice. I lied down the bed again. I pulled Hana closer to me. "Mmmrtyfhj.." she slowly opened her eyes. "Oppa~" she murmured cutely as she encircled her arm tightly around my waist. I chuckled a bit. I could feel her so clear baby bump, and it was so big. I caressed her soft hair and I planted a soft kiss on her forehead. "Just sleep. It's still night." I murmured softly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter